Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Six of Pentacles

We are on the 6 of Pentacles now!  So share your favorite card by upload, link or description.  We want to know!  :biggrin:

You know I have forgotten what deck this card comes from!  :bno:  I am so embarrased!  I think it might be from the Llewellyn Classic but it escapes me at the moment.  I just wanted a classic looking RW to represent the 6 of Pentacles.  :-[  If anyone knows what deck this card is from, give me a shout!  Otherwise when I am at my table I'll look it up.  O:-)

Edit 4/10/2019, looking at the decks behind this card, I realize it is from the Before Tarot.~SC

6ofPent.jpg.626874480d15e039660f6584a4a230dc.jpg

Is that from the After Tarot deck? I was just looking through some decks yesterday and it looks familiar...

Totally forgot to add, I love the 6 of Pentacles from the Tarot del Fuego - it’s so dramatic and really represents how I feel about the give and take for the 6 of Pents! But I have yet to actually own this deck, so all I can post is a pic from the net ^-^

85B47FCD-9873-4883-BD52-2F5F055C42A2.jpg.2c9285531f0d4574ed49bcc41bd71815.jpg

Totally forgot to add, I love the 6 of Pentacles from the Tarot del Fuego - it’s so dramatic and really represents how I feel about the give and take for the 6 of Pents! But I have yet to actually own this deck, so all I can post is a pic from the net ^-^

Love it! Another deck for me to investigate... Thanks for sharing!

I guess I'm finding I tend to like the more traditional representations of these middle pip cards.

This is from the Dreamkeeper's Tarot. The soft colors impart a certain kind of calm serenity. Like a nice deep breath before considering who might need your help, or where you might need help from someone else in your own matters.

20190109_173748.jpg.70580d409e484f9497d69125e3152e40.jpg

This is from the Dreamkeeper's Tarot. The soft colors impart a certain kind of calm serenity. Like a nice deep breath before considering who might need your help, or where you might need help from someone else in your own matters.

That is a gorgeous card!

I guess I'm finding I tend to like the more traditional representations of these middle pip cards.

The artwork, with the watercolour, is lovely! Like you said, very soft and soothing ^-^

Such lovely 6 of pentacles :)

My favourite is from the Tarot of the trees. I love the generous offer of the tree to the little squirrels.

6pent.jpg.c4817b6f0e5ebd6f5f5f23a9a185fdfe.jpg

Such lovely 6 of pentacles :)

My favourite is from the Tarot of the trees. I love the generous offer of the tree to the little squirrels.

That is an adorable card, Esk!!  <3