Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Seven of Pentacles

Moving through the minor arcana quickly!  So share your favorite(s) 7of Pentacles cards!  Upload them, link to them or just describe them.  But share!  :biggrin:

My card is from the Ostara tarot and I just love this little family of Raccoons!!  The 7 of Pentacles is my favorite pentacle card so I'm in 7th heaven with this card!  ^-^

7ofPent.jpg.32cff3739bf4b315ce3d391a369e6f73.jpg

Although I just got a couple new decks I absolutely ADORE and will have a hard time deciding on favs for many cards, my fav 7 pentacles is still this little Bower bird assessing its nest from Linestrider Tarot.

7_Pentacles.jpg.6d1071e881fa3e22c5f7c97ea5669fd1.jpg

Although I just got a couple new decks I absolutely ADORE and will have a hard time deciding on favs for many cards, my fav 7 pentacles is still this little Bower bird assessing its nest from Linestrider Tarot.

Oh I can see that!  Her little nestegg!

Bodhiseed[/member] I love that. Talk about determination to sit it out. I can't quite make out the detail on the ropes around the rock - are they ropes? Tied in a knot at her back?

Saturn Celeste[/member] I have actually been quite 7-of-Pentacles-like in waiting for this card to come up, as I've been pulling it right and left for me this whole month. Why is it your favorite Pentacle, may I ask?

Bodhiseed[/member] I love that. Talk about determination to sit it out. I can't quite make out the detail on the ropes around the rock - are they ropes? Tied in a knot at her back?

I think they are vines; she is a fey trying to fix a fallen stone among a circle of stones. :)