Come to the Dark Side...We have cookies!

GreatDane

Edit:  You're right.  Not a fluffy deck :)

I haven't seen the Night Sun deck (I don't think), so going to look at other images.

This is high priestess from Night Sun  :thumbsup:

Very creepy and very cool.  What is that she has in her cage?

Very mis-spelled.  High PriestNESS?  Unless there is some esoteric reason for this unusual name, how did this error make it to distribution?  I guess I'm picky, but an uncaught typo like this throws the credibility of the deck into question for me.  I can't help wonder what else the author did not intend...

This is high priestess from Night Sun  :thumbsup:

Very creepy and very cool.  What is that she has in her cage?

Her heart or her lovers. :)

I dress my avatar as her on Halloween.

pacificwaters

Very mis-spelled.  High PriestNESS?  Unless there is some esoteric reason for this unusual name, how did this error make it to distribution?  I guess I'm picky, but an uncaught typo like this throws the credibility of the deck into question for me.  I can't help wonder what else the author did not intend...

Now that Grandma[/member] pointed it out, I am curious about this as well. There is no mention about this word anywhere on Google and you are re-directed to High Priestess.

Any mention (about this deliberate mistake (if)?) about it in the LWB. Or does it have its own role in creating intrigue within a dark deck ;)

Looking at my Touchstone Tarot, I see it as "dark"....not in a scary way, but in a going through a museum of old stuff way.  It has a sense of humor, but I don't see it as sweet.

When I was little, antiques freaked me out because I thought of them as dead people's things (my great aunt was an antique dealer).

That is kind of how I see the Touchstone, as from the past, almost ghostly...in a good way!

SOME GREAT DARK DECKS have been listed, but reviving as I have been out of touch and wondering if any NEW dark decks RELEASED others have gotten in the last  six months or so?  ANYTHING NEW and DARK, peeps?

Saturn Celeste
39 minutes ago, GreatDane said:

SOME GREAT DARK DECKS have been listed

One of the decks on my save for later list in Amazon is for the Dark Grimoire tarot.  I don't have very many dark decks so this is one I hope to get.

I have not seen any new dark decks on the market, but haven't really been looking.  The Dark Grimoire I would definitely consider dark.

I have not gotten what I would consider a dark deck probably since I snagged the first ed Bohemian Gothic years ago.  

Haven't really been in the loop with any current decks people consider dark or have darker decks not been trending lately?  I consider a dark deck anything with a darker vs lighter vibe.  Think of the lightest, brightest deck you can think of, then think of it's opposite!

ANYTHING new out in the last six months?