DownUnderNZer

DND - "Square of 9 Month Ahead Readings" .

DownUnderNZer

SQUARE OF NINE

Another thing that has not been done since 2017 to early 2018.

I will try to do this once a month.

Just hope I am not too rusty.....

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE FROM AN OLD ONE - MY 3 in 1 DECK

Shot1_zpstgd2kbjm.jpg

DND X/

DownUnderNZer

JANUARY 27th, 2019

General it is although I have asked about what is coming up for me in the next month - no focus card.

MORE OR LESS WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE OVER THE NEXT 4 WEEKS?

Wish I had done it for the whole year!

HEART+CHILD+CLOVER

STORKS+SUN+ANCHOR

HOUSE+FISH+BEAR 

MOUNTAIN fell out as BEAR was pulled out.

Central card: Sun. 

Trigger:  Heart.

There is some kind of success or victory triggered by passion and/or desires/emotions or something close to the heart. Happiness is indicated as well as popularity of some kind. Being known.

HEART+SUN+BEAR This could be about a successful venture of some kind or financial prospects. A wish coming true. However, with Mountain coming up with the BEAR I would also go with delays/blocks or something on hold or not so lucrative. There could be an obstacle(s) to deal with along the way. So, maybe whether it is a venture or money - something is holding it all back.

FINAL NOTE: It could be just the start and will take time to go from A to Z, so in this month it could be something in its infancy only and yet to go through all the red tape so as to speak.

CLOVER+SUN+HOUSE is about some fortunate opportunity and either it is local or on the home front and is a situation that is secure and provides stability. Maybe it is to do with the home and/or family.

MAY HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE AS NO IDEA!

CHILD+STORK+ANCHOR+FISH So, either there is a pregnancy I do not know about or some fresh changes in the works for the long term being put in place step by step.

MAYBE THIS IS SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY AS I HAVE NOTHING IN THE WORKS AT ALL RIGHT NOW THAT I CAN THINK OF...NOTHING BEYOND IDEAS.

HOUSE+FISH+BEAR (MOUNTAIN).  Real estate?  Home based business? Financial business? Let me think! There is something going down with the home or family - business focused as well as financial only it is not really in motion yet or is facing obstacles and/or delays.

I KNOW MY NIECE AND NEPHEW HAVE BEEN BUGGING ME FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS, SO AM WONDERING IF THIS COULD BE TO DO WITH THEM. NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID BUT THEY WANT ME TO CONTACT THEM. ACTUALLY...GO THERE.

PAST: HEART+STORKS+HOUSE Something has changed in the family whether a pregnancy or house move. If it is to do with me - then a shift in the way I feel towards the family perhaps and in a good way.

No idea yet. Wait! My sister was thinking of moving countries when we spoke the other day - but then it kind of came out as maybe not...yet? As for me - not sure if there is a shift but what is good is that I will visit them due to my sister having surgery.

PRESENT: CHILD+SUN+FISH Youngster that is successful? I would have heard about it if it was indeed the case and I do not think good grades at school quite cuts it. So, it could be all about new ideas, a fresh approach, taking steps towards a venture that could bring about success and fortune. That is what is in the works now.

MAYBE IT IS SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY?  OR IS IT IDEAS THAT I HAVE - NEW BUT NOT ACTED ON YET. WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT...

FUTURE: CLOVER+ANCHOR+BEAR

Keeping the MOUNTAIN IN MIND of course.

Growth and stability and long term rewards or money being made through business only something is blocking it or putting it all on hold.

ANYTHING ELSE IN THE CARDS?

EXTRA INSIGHT

HEART+FISH+CLOVER - There could be a business opportunity made and a fortunate one at that - something to spark true enthusiasm and passion. Even a wish come true.

:bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

HOUSE+CHILD+BEAR - On the home-front or to do with family, possibly minor, could be something to do with a pregnancy/child/something fresh/new ideas of a strong nature and/or with financial benefits/prospects.

Have to wait and see what unfolds or not over the next 4 weeks as I cannot relate to it right now, but I have a funny feeling it has everything to do with something new and business focused whether connected to me, my family and me, or just my family. However, it will be in the infancy stages and could be facing hurdles of some kind even before it takes off.

DND X/

DownUnderNZer

So far... 11/02/2019

So far, just one of my closest friend's son has fallen into this light. She is like family and so is he.

Me and her see each other often or at times some months apart, but we always keep in touch even if once a week or so. All depends and we are independant enough not to be in each others faces every 5 mins.

On February 1st she told me that he (son) had bought 3 new properties in Queensland and was financing his 6 month girlfriend's new business. So, these properties are to do with his business. He has some in Sydney as well plus a business in Asia. He is doing really well financially.

No pregnancies...yet.

As for my very own family... mum is the word it seems.

At least 2 weeks to go...

DND X/

DownUnderNZer

Final Update!

Forgot all about this!

Definitely my friend's son I reckon.

About one week after this was updated last he traveled to Malaysia to start off some business ideas there.

He has one kind of business set up in the Phillipines and now a new venture or two being pursued in Malaysia.

As for buying homes and renting them out - that is his Australia based business.

It seems he is doing very well financially and is becoming more and more successful as he builds his empire so as to say.

09/03/2019

Just spoke with my friend. Her son has finally returned from abroad and this week he bought 3 brand new cars. One for himself and two for two of his sons that work for him.

So, he is doing very well indeed.

What she does not like is - he is overseas half the year and home half the year. It is like he is not really in Australia anymore plus he moved further away from where she and I live so that he could buy a massive place for his kids in the suburbs.

DownUnderNZer

MARCH 2019

Never too late to do one I suppose...

19+22+08

20+04+26

30+14+12

Offhand, there is something going on around the home and/or family and connected to an official place, the trigger, like court, hospital, real estate, a business, institute etc.

Will do this when home later.

However, with this monthly spread just looking at it, I actually think it is more personal and literally linked to me and my family - no one else regardless of it being somewhat general.

DND X/

DownUnderNZer

MARCH 2019

19+22+08

20+04+26

30+14+12

OVERVIEW:  Home and/or family connected to an official place, the trigger, something official, court, hospital, real estate, a business, institute etc.

Central card: Home.

Trigger:  Tower.

There is something happening on the home front or in the family itself triggered by something official and/or could be connected to a place like the hospital, court, real estate, a business, institute etc.

TOWER+HOUSE+OWLS Official meetings and discussions to do with real estate and/or something official. Even the hospital, place of learning, court.

COFFIN+HOUSE+LILY

A few things:

a)  Endings and significant changes/adjustments being made to do with the family and/or home that is very slow going and/or is a process going from A to Z.

b) An ending connected to the home which brings peace and quiet.

c) A death in the family.

HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!

CROSSROADS+GARDEN+BOOK+FOX

A few things:

a) Compromises and decisions of some magnitude needing to be made that might not be revealed just yet as there are underlying issues. Could be work related.

b) Extensive conflicts that are yet to be disclosed that are looking negative and/or not so great. Could be work related.

WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE? AM THINKING! WHAT I DO KNOW IS IT COULD BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH REAL ESTATE, HOSPITAL, SOMETHING OFFICIAL, WORK etc...

LILY+FOX+OWLS 

There will be discussions, meetings, and/or phone calls regarding something that has been going on for some time that is an issue and problem.

a) Could be to do with the home.

b) Could be to do with work.

c) Could be health related with LILY being present.

d) Could be to do with the family with LILY being present.

Actually, this could be to do with a message I got from a real estate manager a few days ago right through to what is going on with me or my sister I suppose. Maybe it could be something else not known yet.

PAST: TOWER+GARDEN+LILY

a) A well known establishment (official) and one with a past or history has played some part.

b) Something of significance and official that has been ongoing for some time perhaps proved to be a bit of a learning curve.

c) Around something official and quite elaborate something was taken from A to Z in completion.

Could be that tenant being taken to court right through to results from the hospital.

PRESENT: CROSSROADS+HOUSE+FOX

Conflicts, choices and/or compromises around the home and/or with the family to do with work or underlying issues/trouble/problems.

For my home everything is fine really, so this could be to do with family perhaps.

FUTURE: COFFIN+BOOK+OWLS

Endings and/or transitions that are yet to be known face to face and/or in meetings/discussions although maybe something might be kept private. So, not fully disclosed.

EXTRA INSIGHT

TOWER+FOX+COFFIN -

A number of possibilities:

a) Official termination of a work contract.

b) An eviction notice.

c) An official legal issue coming to an end.

d) Complications to do with a legal matter will be resolved.

:bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

LILY+CROSSROAD+OWLS

Slow painstaking decisions/compromises/choices will be brought up face to face or over the phone.

DND X/

DownUnderNZer

March Update One

Last week I flew over to see one side of my family.

a)The very next day ( I was not told until I was there) my sister went into surgery. The week before she told me that when I came it was only delayed results she was waiting on. So, that was fine with me.

Anyways, one lot of surgery was completed and there is more to come.

b) The extensive conflicts came up to do with land and a motorbike accident involving one nephew and his father on the motorway. The father being at fault.

I had no preconceived info about either situations and only via the readings I did there was this revealed to me and over dinner at certain opportune times.

c) We saw a lawyer for my brother in law as due to an injury at work with his hand, almost one year later, it is still not 100% and still swells up.  I advised him to do a lawsuit because 2 days after it was broken he was made to work even with a Medical Cert exempting him for a period of time and since then the HR has continued to make him work with a bad hand.

I had no idea about the hand injury until the night I flew in and he struggled with it (noticeable weakness) a few times.

So, in regards to March 2019 we have the hospital, doctors, lawyers and even real estate.

In addition, end of a contract and extensive disputes. One of those disputes is connected to the death of one person and land inheritance

NOTE: Nothing directly affecting me although I spoke with the lawyer with all of us there, but this reading was everything to do with my family 100%.

Will check it later when home in case I left out anything.

DownUnderNZer

APRIL 2019

Will complete this when home tonight, but it looks like there is lack of clarity in a few areas like health and possibly abroad.  And even in the past. Am glad it ends on a positive card and one that is all about transition in a favorable way. Changes and improvements.

DND X/

DownUnderNZer

APRIL 2019

OVERVIEW:  Uncertainty and/or lack of clarity with the subtle suggestion of waiting and seeing what might be revealed once the clouds have cleared. The trigger, fate, weight on one's shoulders, a situation that is a tad worrisome and/or no answers to questions that might be present.

Central card: Clouds.

Trigger:  Cross.

There is something that is not so clear cut triggered by something that is a tad worrisome, a burden, or even no answers where there are questions. Could be fate.

CROSS+CLOUDS+STORKS No answers and lack of clarity, however, something will turn around and improve for the better.

SHIP+CLOUDS+TOWER

Two things:

a)  Something up in the air that is international and official.

b)  Distance and uncertainty around an official matter or place that is official like a government building (tax), hospital, institute, small to medium business etc.

COULD BE A CONTINUATION OF MARCH 2019

TREE+CHILD+MOUNTAIN+LILY

A few things:

a) Someone trying to get pregnant may experience blockages or delays due to genes/DNA and/or being older.

b) With HEALTH matters little progress is going to be made and either it will take a long time or it is due to something like cancer/DNA and/or genes.

Will have to see what April has to unfold....

TOWER+LILY+STORKS 

Either something official and/or a place that is official (government/hospital/real estate/institute/small to mid size business) something that has been ongoing for some time could be turned around for the better.

a) Could be to do with a disease (Genes/DNA).

b) Could be to do with a pension or retirement fund.

c) Could be to do with an older person trying to get pregnant.

d) Could be something official and slow moving towards changes for the better.

Could even be more than one of the above at the same time.

PAST: CROSS+CHILD+TOWER

a) Minor burdens or worries to do with official matters. Questions not being answered.

b) Minor burdens or worries to do with an official place. Questions not being answered.

Is this around me or someone known to me?

PRESENT: TREE+CLOUDS+LILY

Something is not known that is HEALTH related and has been either ongoing for some time or in the genes/DNA. Could be something like cancer or a defect gene.

Could be connected to last month and what is yet to come.

FUTURE: SHIP+MOUNTAIN+STORKS

a) A trip abroad is delayed, but it will happen at some point.

b) A move is put on hold and then made.

Where travel and/or a house move is planned it will not happen around the time initially aimed for as something will put it on hold.  However, it will happen - just not in the time frame first allocated.

EXTRA INSIGHT

CROSSROADS+LILY+SHIP -

a) Compromises (slow) being made around a move and/or trip.

b) Conflict with someone that is older and foreign.

c)  Decisions over something that is long term to do with the kidneys.

d) Choices and compromises to do with something that is in the genes/DNA/cancer and/or the kidneys.

I wonder if it is me or someone else known to me.

TOWER+TREE+STORKS

a) Hospital and improvements for the better in regards to health.

DND X/

DownUnderNZer
On 3/29/2019 at 3:28 PM, DownUnderNZer said:

APRIL 2019

Will complete this when home tonight, but it looks like there is lack of clarity in a few areas like health and possibly abroad.  And even in the past. Am glad it ends on a positive card and one that is all about transition in a favorable way. Changes and improvements.

DND X/

Quick Update:

Forgot...again!.

Bang on for April. Myself and actually my sister plus one nephew.

On my return from my trip last month, there were a few things that came to light that I was totally unaware of, to do with my health. And from then until I saw my female doctor a few days ago all kinds of scenarios were going through my head.

I honestly know now what it feels like for a person to be given the worse news ever and what my sister would have gone through all those years ago when another patient's diagnosis was given to her by mistake.

I should have gone to my female doctor long before I did because most of April was exactly like these cards mapped out for me really.

Relief is all I can say now after seeing her....

Health abroad?  A nephew was diagnosed with lung cancer about 1 week or so ago and also there is cancer in another part of his anatomy. My sister told me last week about it as he was just told the news prior to her telling me.

The prognosis is not favorable - they (doctors) can give him time through treatment, but more or less his time in this world is very much limited.

Another reading on the mark and I will return to do the month of May this weekend hopefully.

DND

DownUnderNZer

Worthy Note: Clouds+Lily = Lung cancer.

DownUnderNZer

MAY 2019

So, decisions and compromises possibly conflicts over an agreement or contract. Triggered by one.

No tree but if this is a continuation from March and April - there could be a procedure coming up or discussion over one. Eg Biopsy/ Surgery/Procedure.

Am glad to see the spread end on clover because whatever fox is about whether legal and/or issues it is looking favorable or an opportunity in the making.

Will be back to complete it later.

DND

DownUnderNZer

MAY 2019

OVERVIEW: 

A) So, decisions and compromises possibly conflicts over an agreement or contract. 

B) Decisions, conflicts, compromises over a diagnosis and treatment with high success rate.

Central card:  Crossroads.

Trigger:  Ring.

RING+CROSSROADS+CLOVER - Fortunate opportunity connected to a contract/agreement/diagnosis.

OWLS+CROSSROADS+HOUSE

So...

a)  Discussions and meetings in which there is conflict/decisions/compromises/choices to be made on the home front or in the family.

b) Phone calls or conversation to do with multiple matters around the family and/or home.

c) Multiple meetings and/or discussions close to home or in the same location.

Sounds like this could be something in the works for sure.

SCYTHE+LILY+FOX+RIDER

A few things:

a) If this is in line with the passed monthly readings even going back to last year 2018 - this might not be me, but something I know about. Surgical procedure to cut out a tumour or something that is an issue. Could be a biopsy to find out what actually going on. E.g. Sister. 

Not me or I hope it is not.

b) Clear cut decision(s) being made either to do with legal matters, the law, work and/or an issue. Information is forthcoming on the entire situation.

COULD BE TO DO WITH ME OR MY FAMILY. TIME WILL TELL!

HOUSE+RIDER+CLOVER

Whether to do with my own home and/or my family in general, it looks like there is news that is coming that is good.  Positive news on the way!

PAST: RING+LILY+HOME

a) A long term contract - same location or family.

b) Diagnosis to do with cancer/DNA/genes - family.

c) An agreement contract to do with an older home. E.g. Real Estate.

Could be all of the above.

PRESENT: SCYTHE+CROSSROADS+RIDER

Conflicts, choices and/or compromises around an inevitable decision (no going back on it) that information is relevant.

For my home everything is fine really, so this could be to do with family perhaps. Maybe something new cropping up.

FUTURE: OWLS+FOX+CLOVER

Discussions and meetings - phone calls. Could be work related, issues, and/or the law. However, there is an opportunity or something good that will come of it.

EXTRA INSIGHT-

RING+RIDER+OWLS -

a) News to do with a contract.

b) A new engagement/person brought up over conversation and/or a phone call.

c) Meeting someone new that is already committed or married.

HOUSE+SCYTHE+CLOVER

Family or close to home decisions being made that are favourable and an opportunity or chance.

DND

DownUnderNZer
Posted (edited)

Quick Update: 15/04/2019.

1) My sister and husband have been on a merry go around with his company since May 3rd and also finding the right lawyers.

2) Conflict with one specialist last week. I didn't agree with him on some matters at all!

I think with a pessimistic type like that the Mortality rate must go up and/or suicide rate.

Dr Doom and Gloom.

Anyways, the scans I did this week showed every organ being perfect and not what he thought in a particular area. That area was absolutely fine.

I will never trust what doctors say because they don't know everything.

Will be back to do the final update when May is done.

DND

Edited by DownUnderNZer

DownUnderNZer
Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, DownUnderNZer said:

Quick Update: 15/04/2019.

1) My sister and husband have been on a merry go around with his company since May 3rd and also finding the right lawyers.

2) Conflict with one specialist last week. I didn't agree with him on some matters at all!

I think with a pessimistic type like that the Mortality rate must go up and/or suicide rate.

Dr Doom and Gloom.

Anyways, the scans I did this week showed every organ being perfect and not what he thought in a particular area. That area was absolutely fine.

I will never trust what doctors say because they don't know everything.

Will be back to do the final update when May is done.

DND

Doctors do not know everything but scans and x-rays don't lie or make up things so no arguments there.

DND

Edited by DownUnderNZer

DownUnderNZer
Posted (edited)

LILY has also worked out to be DNA and genes etc.

All these tests are because of something I was born with (only discovered 5 yrs ago) that contributes to some major health concerns and death at any age. 

So far nothing is showing, but it seems I have to do a marathon of tests at least twice a year - each year.

DND

Edited by DownUnderNZer

DownUnderNZer
Posted (edited)

Final update for May 2019

More or less what was in the quick update except one further thing.

My nephew is buying a house in NZ right now. He is there signing paperwork and so forth and flies back later tonight.

Discussions and meetings have been taking place regarding real estate with his parents and siblings.

He has involved all of his immediate family as where he wants to put that house - is on family land. Right by the ocean and in truly one of the most beautiful places in NZ. Private. 

Did I mention the fantastic seafood...

DND

Edited by DownUnderNZer

DownUnderNZer

JUNE 2019

Great to see positive and optimistic cards this month.

Only one card seems to be not so cool, but as it lies to the past am not too concerned.

Looks like I will be celebrating and/or absolutely relieved. Maybe both!  Health and/or family are the triggers. 

Here is one to note:  Mice+Heart meaning nervous excitement.

Will be back to compete it at the weekend by the latest.

IMG-20190530-014948.jpg

DND

DownUnderNZer
On 5/30/2019 at 2:05 AM, DownUnderNZer said:

JUNE 2019

Great to see positive and optimistic cards this month.

Only one card seems to be not so cool, but as it lies to the past am not too concerned.

Looks like I will be celebrating and/or absolutely relieved. Maybe both!  Health and/or family are the triggers. 

Here is one to note:  Mice+Heart meaning nervous excitement.

Will be back to compete it at the weekend by the latest.

IMG-20190530-014948.jpg

DND

JUNE 2019

OVERVIEW: 

A) Celebrations, relaxed times, doing things like pampering, dining out, massages etc.

All to do with family or health.

B) Recovery or solution to a situation.

Central card:  Bouquet.

Trigger:  Health/Family.

TREE+BOUQUET+RING -

a) Health is positive - high recovery or outcome. 

b) Family celebrations and commitments.

LILY+BOUQUET+HEART

a)  Calm and happy times ahead. Problem solving to ones content.

b) Elderly person celebrating and/or experiencing joy and relief. 

BOOK+MICE+SUN+MAN

a) Something is not known and could be causing some stress and deterioration, however, not to worry as success and triumph prevail. Either due to a male or connected to one.

HEART+MAN+RING

A passionate male could be making a commitment of some kind or offering a contract. Possibly even signing one. There is some kind of offer, contract or agreement on the table.

Something is in the works!

PAST: TREE+MICE+HEART

a) Knawing or niggling health concerns eating at one's emotions.

b Irritating family matters at the heart of the matter.

Could be both.

PRESENT: BOOK+BOUQUET+MAN

Something is about to be revealed/ made known and celebrated as it is good or looking quite positive.

FUTURE: LILY+SUN+RING

If health or genes - all good.

If someone older or elderly - all good.

Could be about a specialist or person with experience securing a contract, offer and/or an agreement.

EXTRA INSIGHT-

TREE+MAN+LILY-

a) A male doctor that is a specialist. 

b) A healthy older male with life experience.

c) Male in the family with something like cancer or on a pension.

HEART+BOOK+RING

1) Secret admirer that wants to be in a relationship.

2) Something being kept close to heart that involves an offer, contract and/or agreement.

DND

DownUnderNZer
On 5/31/2019 at 8:13 PM, DownUnderNZer said:

JUNE 2019

OVERVIEW: 

A) Celebrations, relaxed times, doing things like pampering, dining out, massages etc.

B) Recovery or solution to a situation.

Central card:  Bouquet.

Trigger:  Health/Family.

TREE+BOUQUET+RING -

a) Health is positive - high recovery or outcome. 

b) Family celebrations and commitments.

Health is all good and confirmed as of Wednesday June 5th, 2019. 

Relief is an understatement!

Not quite out of the woods yet, but bugger having something like liver cancer as there is no recovery rate with that type of cancer whatsoever .

Last night I bought dishes upon dishes of Indian from a pricey place to celebrate my first weekend and up and coming week that does not include tests or doctors since about February really.

And I think I am going to take a few weeks off as well when busy time is over. 💓

On 5/31/2019 at 8:13 PM, DownUnderNZer said:

FUTURE: LILY+SUN+RING

If health or genes - all good.

If someone older or elderly - all good.

Could be about a specialist or person with experience securing a contract, offer and/or an agreement.

All good with health and something most definitely to do with genes that can be passed on from generation to generation.

DownUnderNZer

Quick Update: BIRTHDAY

70 something year old family member has a birthday coming up on the weekend or early next week.

DND 💓

DownUnderNZer

Quick Update!

Same as last time only...

My friend just flew back in from NZ.

We will be meeting for lunch later this week plus she has brought back a bag of all my fave foods so I will be picking up my pressie  from her at the same time. Not expected at all actually.

A gift from her to me, and when I say bag, I mean a decent sized one.  

Never again will I have Australia's horrible custard - you'd have to be totally drunk to eat that atrocity. The company that puts that on shelves should be put out of business. 

Anyways, it will be relaxing, good fun and I know I will be spoilt when we finally meet up. Shame she could not bring back our jam filled fresh cream donuts, but I can survive.

DND 💓

DownUnderNZer

JULY 2019

What is in the cards for July?

Hopes and dreams? Popularity? Resolution to a sticky situation?

Some "thing" being triggered by something I love or feel passionate about perhaps.

Worse case scenario - dream like state over romantic feelings. 

The cards do not look too bad this month. Yes! Yes! Yes!

And that is the main thing.

A quick assessment of the situation shows inevitable decision(s) around a document  or letter. Online message.

Victory moment and success.

But ultimately blocks or delays around a female/male mother/father figure or finances.

Ring fell out, so will keep that although not in the photo I took. It came after Bear.

Will be back over the weekend to do the breakdown.

IMG-20190628-221855.jpg

DND 💓

DownUnderNZer

July 2019

24+23+09

27+16+211

10+31+15 (25)

Because I am feeling lazy Im going to read this in a lazy way this month.

So, the main focus card is STARS and the trigger this month is the HEART so it could be anything from:

a) Techy (Devices)

b) Wishes/Desires/Hopes

c ) Recognition

d) Resolving matters  

e) Fame 

f) Yes to a question if there was one right to a.....

g) Dreamy love like situation.

However, whatever it is from A-G is triggered by emotion, feelings and/or passion. It could even be more than one thing. The end result is about being in control, being strong or about finances. Maybe even connected to an older male/female in the family or someone like family.

There could be nervous excitement and stress around a letter or document plus delays or blocks with something about it regarding success, but there will eventually be victory of some kind as those blocks/delays will lift.

In addition, there seems to be a little bit of celebrating going on and decisions being made to do with money or family (mother/father). It could be about being in control and staying strong. Any celebrating or resolutions may be put off or come to a standstill.

As RING fell out after BEAR maybe there is a contract, payment, settlement, an ongoing cycle and/or commitment of some kind of a strong nature.

DND 💓

DownUnderNZer
On 6/30/2019 at 12:42 AM, DownUnderNZer said:

July 2019

24+23+09

27+16+211

10+31+15 (25)

Because I am feeling lazy Im going to read this in a lazy way this month.

So, the main focus card is STARS and the trigger this month is the HEART so it could be anything from:

a) Techy (Devices)

b) Wishes/Desires/Hopes

c ) Recognition

d) Resolving matters  

e) Fame 

f) Yes to a question if there was one right to a.....

g) Dreamy love like situation.

New coffee maker offered to me by my sister and not a percolator either.

State of the art contraption that gives you instructions, self cleans and grinds - it had better not give me an attitude!

However, whatever it is from A-G is triggered by emotion, feelings and/or passion. It could even be more than one thing. The end result is about being in control, being strong or about finances. Maybe even connected to an older male/female in the family or someone like family.

Older couple - contracts, wishes and desires and finances.

Not me.

There could be nervous excitement and stress around a letter or document plus delays or blocks with something about it regarding success, but there will eventually be victory of some kind as those blocks/delays will lift.

In addition, there seems to be a little bit of celebrating going on and decisions being made to do with money or family (mother/father). It could be about being in control and staying strong. Any celebrating or resolutions may be put off or come to a standstill.

True about decisions and money. Celebrating of all kinds like a new baby and a foster child. Farewells as well.

As for resolutions - true about delays with one legal situation and that may not be settled for a few years.

As RING fell out after BEAR maybe there is a contract, payment, settlement, an ongoing cycle and/or commitment of some kind of a strong nature.

DND 💓

I think outlined above.

Nothing about fame that I know or dreamy love like situation unless I haven't been told yet through the grapevine.

The month is not done yet.

DND 💓