Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Nine of Pentacles

Today is the 9 of Pentacles!  Upload, share a link, or just describe your favorite card!

My card is from the Ceccoli Tarot.  The images don't usually fit the card meaning but I thought this one comes pretty close.

9ofPent.jpg.6cb07f1ac80dd35e5f234f39a321de71.jpg

I love that 9 Pent in the Ceccoli deck too - love how she shares the eye of the swan in her lap.

Of course, I love almost EVERY 9 Pentacles card I've ever seen. It's almost always my favorite, so I don't think I could pick just one, but here are some that stand out:

Dreamkeepers: that red dress! Plus, the landscape looks exactly like the entrance to my "secret garden" of wild plums and chokecherries.

Secret Tarot - love her confident pose, the sweeping landscape, and the art style in general. Interesting no bird. Or maybe I just can't see it? Another deck I want, but don't have.

Shadowscapes - love the trees growing through the piano and use of shells. I just ordered this deck, so don't know much about it.

I just saw the Osho Zen card of "ripeness" that I THINK is 9 Pent? I don't have that deck either. AAAGH! WANT

I also really love this simple ink sketch of 9 pentacles I found online: https://diegogabriele.art/products/tarot-illustration-nine-of-pentacles-second-subject

Sorry for the excess, lol

9_Pentacles_Dreamkprs-sm.jpg.df5686455061cfaa3208f6babd95fa58.jpg

9_Pentacles_Secret.jpg.3786071d332986a7d96fb8eed07b43b7.jpg

9_Pentacles_Shadowscapes.jpg.19e3436feb89c3fabf8399e00f3def5a.jpg

Guest Night Shade

Mine is from the Celtic Dragon Tarot.  I love its "all's right with the world" feeling

9_of_pentacles.jpg.663904cb9861d883d6e96a6da48f3882.jpg