BrightEye

Automatic drawings on offer

On 6/12/2019 at 8:10 PM, voyager said:

@BrightEye

That is a very interesting creature. The red bird reminds me of a phoenix.

You are correct in saying we have come a long way together. When we met, we were both shut down emotionally and got into a relationship too quickly. However there was some sort of recognition of each other which has carried us through the consequences of rushing into relating in the way that we did. We have been going through healing together - healing ourselves to heal each other. We have a very symbiotic relationship but it has been beset by 3D struggles (and belief in 3D struggles) which eclipse the romance and attraction. I sort of identify as the bird. I met M after going through a very difficult adolescence and relationship, and the bird feels to me like the regeneration of my belief in life. I have taken him on this ride with me and helped him to wake up to what it means to live with sovereignty and passion. We have shaped each other a lot, but I think that the way I have shaped him has been stronger because I have been recovering from and walking through something more extreme. 

Recently we have been discussing male and female roles in relationship. I have not felt like I can express my femininity because he hasn't really stepped up to the plate in a masculine way. He has been in a more feminine role, while I have been in a more masculine role, which feels very unnatural and entrapping to me. There is a lot to this, more than I can get into here. But the female ghost seems to me like my femininity/goddess self which I kind of abandoned when I stepped out of relationship with my previous lover (in which there was painful fragmentation because of an unusual situation in which I had to suppress my feminine/expression of Self). Also, I am a Capricorn sun so the fact that she has those horns makes me think it is an aspect of me...in some ways I think she is still in some kind of love with her ex, and has not really caught up to the times I am living in now, because she didn't feel appreciated by my current life. Unprocessed grief...it's odd to talk about, because I don't really feel that woman right now, but I know she is there inside of me.

It's interesting too that you found this hard to draw. I worked with a clairvoyant healer for awhile a couple years ago who found me hard to read. She said that at first she couldn't really see anything. I was too fragmented. This has improved since then for me personally, but what you said confirms to me that my relationship with M is still suffering from fragmentation and lack of energetic foundation. I know that bringing the woman into the relationship with him will resolve the ghost and bring a whole new aspect to my relationship with him.

Thank you so much for this reading. It was excellent. If you want to add any other impressions of your own, feel free. :redheart:

Thank you for the feedback @voyager. I don't know what 3D struggles means but I liked the fact that you saw yourself in the hazy figure. I particularly liked the Capricorn connection you made - those are the little things I seem to pick up on but don't know what to do with until the meaning is revealed to me by the sitter. I was wondering what the horns were all about but couldn't figure it out. It makes so much sense now though. 

On 6/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, amaya1 said:

Yes it's ok 😊 i would like to know if it is over with Ab and me; im feeling that he has moved forward in his life not getting back together anytime soon

I'm a bit delayed @amaya1 I'm sorry. Will get it done in the next couple of days.

On 6/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, amaya1 said:

Yes it's ok 😊 i would like to know if it is over with Ab and me; im feeling that he has moved forward in his life not getting back together anytime soon

@amaya1

I'm sorry this has taken me an age to complete. Thank you for your patience.

Going by this image, I don't think it's over from his side. I think he is the figure on the left and he is holding you very fondly. There is a certain sadness in him I feel because he does sense that something is over and it's coming from you. The figure on the right I think is you. I thought the face was interesting because it looks less like a face and more like a mask with no face behind it. And you wear a lot of protective gear around your neck, though not further down, as if you feel you need to guard against something. The armour is around the part of the body associated with breathing and articulation. This, together with the mask, makes me think that you are performing a role in this relationship and are not being yourself. Perhaps you try to perform a kind of role that you feel would appeal to AB, but he is sensing that there is something lacking, that something is hollow, and that is causing the sadness.

I feel there is darkness around the both of you. I felt compelled to get my black ink out for the background, and I only do that when I want a very deep black. Perhaps there is great sadness around this relationship for the both of you and it's because someone is not showing their true self.

I don't know if any of this resonates. I feel that if AB has moved on, then it is because for him you are no longer the woman he thought you once were. I'm sorry if this is causing you pain and I hope you're ok.

1398306746_Amayasdrawing(3).thumb.jpg.81437ac70f13edb4207b3e009ed8fd62.jpg

1 hour ago, BrightEye said:

@amaya1

I'm sorry this has taken me an age to complete. Thank you for your patience.

Going by this image, I don't think it's over from his side. I think he is the figure on the left and he is holding you very fondly. There is a certain sadness in him I feel because he does sense that something is over and it's coming from you. The figure on the right I think is you. I thought the face was interesting because it looks less like a face and more like a mask with no face behind it. And you wear a lot of protective gear around your neck, though not further down, as if you feel you need to guard against something. The armour is around the part of the body associated with breathing and articulation. This, together with the mask, makes me think that you are performing a role in this relationship and are not being yourself. Perhaps you try to perform a kind of role that you feel would appeal to AB, but he is sensing that there is something lacking, that something is hollow, and that is causing the sadness.

I feel there is darkness around the both of you. I felt compelled to get my black ink out for the background, and I only do that when I want a very deep black. Perhaps there is great sadness around this relationship for the both of you and it's because someone is not showing their true self.

I don't know if any of this resonates. I feel that if AB has moved on, then it is because for him you are no longer the woman he thought you once were. I'm sorry if this is causing you pain and I hope you're ok.

1398306746_Amayasdrawing(3).thumb.jpg.81437ac70f13edb4207b3e009ed8fd62.jpg

Oooooh so beautiful amazing your drawings thank you so much ❤️

I am in love with your drawings 😍

Fb: nice he is holding my face ah? Yes makes sense, we are connected again but in a friendly way because i think he has moved on with someone and he doenst tell me or accept it public. I dont want to ask because i will be hurted but i heard some gossip /rumors around us. I dont know the truth.We have common friends. We had a distace for a while but because of common friends we meet again once or twice  a week, having fun ,laughing, with a little awkwardness sometimes..

It is true that i am a bit cold about his private life and i am not showing my true feelings. I dont know how i could react or should do and if he doesnt make a big step i would be passive again and again.

Edited by amaya1

50 minutes ago, amaya1 said:

Oooooh so beautiful amazing your drawings thank you so much ❤️

I am in love with your drawings 😍

Fb: nice he is holding my face ah? Yes makes sense, we are connected again but in a friendly way because i think he has moved on with someone and he doenst tell me or accept it public. I dont want to ask because i will be hurted but i heard some gossip /rumors around us. I dont know the truth.We have common friends. We had a distace for a while but because of common friends we meet again once or twice  a week, having fun ,laughing, with a little awkwardness sometimes..

It is true that i am a bit cold about his private life and i am not showing my true feelings. I dont know how i could react or should do and if he doesnt make a big step i would be passive again and again.

@amaya1I think in this case, he is wondering how you truly feel. I feel he can sense you are putting on an act and hiding your true feelings. I know you don't want to get hurt, but being in limbo all the time isn't really good for you either - unless you're comfortable with that. If you had clarity, you'd be able to move on. Or you may find out he returns your feelings. 

Edited by BrightEye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.