*SKT Study Group - General Discussion Thread*

Rose Lalonde

1 hour ago, Rupicapra said:

I have to admit I am at this moment not entirely sure how I feel about it all, on the one hand I like the tick-lists and weekly study plan, on the other hand it is a bit very regimented for my little rebel soul. I found that also with her previous book, there were too many rules for me. I guess I'll be able to pick and choose what works for me and go with it and see how I feel. 

I think that if I had all the time in the world, I'd happily go with it, but that's unfortunately not the case. I think I'll try and follow the 22 weeks plan, however, it might take me 44 weeks instead. Or longer. Will see how it goes, I'm looking forward to the journey

It's true; I'm very much the airy one who floats around structured approaches rather than sticking to them.😂

However, Benebell does have a video where she goes through her daily routine and...holy-moly is she disciplined. There's the answer for how she manages to get so much done. I then compare her productivity to mine and reckon I can learn a thing or two from her. If sticking to her 22 Weeks help me develop some kind of order to  my day, then that alone will be worth the cost of the deck 🤣 

I got the first edition and took it all at a more leisurely pace initially.

When the 22 Weeks Book came out, I decided to try the more disciplined approach. It’s not my natural way of doing things either but I do like the planetary focus to the days of the week. 

Edited by Flaxen

I have the new Vitruvian edition and ordered "Book of Maps" and "Twenty-Two Weeks" from Lulu now.

My 22 weeks start next Monday.

Looks like busy weeks... 😯

I'm gonna stop for now and then restart again in autumn. The summer is so lovely here, I've got so much going on, I'm gonna put everything to the side and come back to it again when the summer is over, my visiting family has been and gone, and I got time to get into it properly. 

After I was a bit put off by the "rules" and the regulated weekly plan at first, the more I think of it, the more I actually really enjoy it, I find it helpful to have a certain day dedicated to for example think of my personal progressing. Looking forward to getting back to it.

Benebell Wen posted on the instagram today/yesterday that the SKT has sold out! Congratulations to her  🙂 

2 hours ago, Rupicapra said:

Benebell Wen posted on the instagram today/yesterday that the SKT has sold out! Congratulations to her  🙂 

Yeah!

I considered buying an extra deck the last few hours before it sold out. I drew a card on whether to do it or not, but I drew The Captor (8 of Swords) so I didn't 😉

By the way, I saw someone who had downloaded the free major arcana cards and uploaded them to makeplayingcards.com and ordered them holographic. That was actually cool:

holo.jpg

holo2.jpg