Skip to content

1JJ Swiss Tarot

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if they still print this deck?  I was under the impression it was OOP.  I found it the other day in a shop so just curious.  Of course you can get a new one on Amazon at a hefty price but mine was 20 something bucks. 

Hello :)

 

I don't know if it's out of print, but I'd recommend to anyone that they buy an old version if they can. The new one is very plasticky indeed (of course, that might be some folk's preference) whereas the older version is lovely soft card and I feel matches the antique style of the deck.

 

I'm always seeing this old deck in vintage shops, car boot sales, charity shops and so forth. It hopefully shouldn't cost that much to find a nice one.

 

 

 

 

  • Author

Unfortunately mine is new but I'm not complaining.  Im happy to have it at a nice price.

I have an old one that I'd be willing to part with if you're interested.

  • Author

Thanks but I really don't mind it being new.  I'm kind of liking it this way.  Actually mine was 27 bucks so not too bad.  I gotta slow down on my deck purchases.  I was just curious about this one because I didn't think they still printed this deck but yet I found it new in a shop. 

Hello :)

 

I don't know if it's out of print, but I'd recommend to anyone that they buy an old version if they can. The new one is very plasticky indeed (of course, that might be some folk's preference) whereas the older version is lovely soft card and I feel matches the antique style of the deck.

 

I'm always seeing this old deck in vintage shops, car boot sales, charity shops and so forth. It hopefully shouldn't cost that much to find a nice one.

 

Yeesh. I do plan to make it a part of my collection, and it's good that you brought this warning to our attention, velvetina. Thanks for the tip!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.