Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Page of Pentacles

Oh I'm so sad!!  March 6 will be the last day of the favorite cards run.  :bcry:  I have enjoyed doing this tremendously, looking at everyone's favorite cards and even putting more decks on my wishlist because of this thread, like the Zombie tarot.  But this section will remain and hopefully cards will be added through the years.  So, please share your favorite Page of Pentacles with us!  Upload it, link it or tell us the deck and describe the card.

My favorite Page of Pentacles is from the Modern Spellcaster deck.  I love this guy, he looks so peaceful.  The card makes me feel good when I look at it!

PageofPent.jpg.11d2f065d4227b81b59b46a313614203.jpg

I love the page of pentacles in the Celestial Stick Figures tarot (which is one of my favorite decks generally).

This delightful tableau of the industrious, economical little girl sitting on her piggy bank, with the sun warming her face!

tumblr_inline_pmgoa6xzBL1qzqugm_1280.jpg

Guest Night Shade

My favorite is from the Dark Fairytale Tarot.  I love the Goth feel of it

page_of_pentacles.jpg.bbe59fd57b2357a6fb5712dccc4ad536.jpg

bookshop[/member] that is a really interesting deck!!  I love the table spread too!

Bodhiseed[/member] such a lovely Page!

Night Shade[/member] love the colors and crow!!  ^-^

All really different cards!!  ^-^

I've always loved the Page of Pentacles from Linestrider. She's just such a unique young thing, absorbed in her bright new project. Although I'm not quite sure what the monkey with the party hat is supposed to mean. According to the artist, this card lends a financial aspect to the reading, and I'm not sure I see that anywhere. Maybe in her cape?

Page_Pent_Linestrider.jpg.3985aba66932e921985c52bf75763b9c.jpg

Although I'm not quite sure what the monkey with the party hat is supposed to mean. According to the artist, this card lends a financial aspect to the reading, and I'm not sure I see that anywhere. Maybe in her cape?

I looked up monkey in tarot and didn't have any luck.  I found this article but it's a monkey in the Chinese zodiac but I could see where this might apply to that card.  And I agree her cape can signal finances.

http://www.booksandwands.com/Monkey.html#.XGh80Lh7ljF

So many nice page of pentacles :)

My favourite is the beautiful page from the Ostara tarot

page_pentacles_ostara.jpg.b35a02003e21382b5227e62ca19a0bbe.jpg

Makes me think of 'monkey mind' (restless mind in Buddhism).  :D

I had no idea!  I deal with restless minds in my readings for clients sometimes.  That really makes sense.  I call it chatter in the mind.

Esk[/member] I never use my Ostara deck enough!  Thank you for reminding me!

I like the attitude of the girl depicted. She looks so ambitious; giving a message of new beginnings, inspiration and the initial stages of a creative project or venture.

darknessOfLightpp.jpg

Deck: The Darkness of Light Tarot