Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 84 : February 16 - February 22

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks.  Each week we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week.

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

Participants:

1. Bodhiseed - Animal Totem Tarot paired with the Blum/Gern Rune Cards

2. VGimlet - Grandmother's Tarot

3, Mi-shell - Anieth Nature Tarot

4. Queen of Nothing - Tarot of the Lucid Slumber

5. Madame Squee -  Gothic Horror Tarot

(394)

I will join in with the Anieth Nature Tarot :)

I will have to read some more of the graphic novel / stories  to delve deeper into the meaning of specific card images.

The Moon and the Sun are my favorite pair in the Gothic Horror Tarot this week...

That's a Werewolf in the Moon and a Monster Hunter in the Sun.

GHT_Moon__Sun.jpg.9bbd872621aaccca0632b45a74e27ba0.jpg

Grandmother's Tarot - more of an oracle deck I think, but it was okay.  I may use it again in conjunction with other decks. 

Thank you, VG. I have been waiting for your assessment of this deck. The Grandmother's Tarot greatly disappointed me, because I was expecting a cohesive divinatory system. Unfortunately, I couldn't make one out. To be fair, however, I only have the cards, not the book. Your idea of using it in conjunction with another deck sounds like the best solution to me. I will give it a try.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.