Jump to content

Baba studio contemplates reprinting the Fantastic Menagerie tarot


Raggydoll

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, katrinka said:

WOOOOOOT!
Mine took 7 days to the US. You might get it sooner.
Or not. The mail is a thing of mystery.

Oh yes, indeed, indeed: WOOOT!!

I'm getting the vibe that I'm on the verge of something important, an important step, like to be able to read cards after much struggling for example 😁

For the parcel itself (and considering "the speed of light") I could receive it at the beginning of the next week, but yes, there are mysteries at times with postal service, so it's better to don't be too optimistic, that way, no disappointment!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, yeah my pre-order was more like, June or so. Thank you, @Decan, that's good to hear; a few more days, perhaps. So excited!

 

(Instead, I got the tracking number for my Forgotten Legends tarot, which I've been waiting for about as long.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decan said:

I'm getting the vibe that I'm on the verge of something important, an important step, like to be able to read cards after much struggling for example 😁

 

You think you can't read cards???

shocked jersey shore GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, katrinka said:

 

You think you can't read cards???

shocked jersey shore GIF

Ah ah, I was kidding lol, you know with me at times not everything is 100% serious 😄

Nevertheless I have great expectations with this deck (likely due to all these months waiting from March), like Grandville ghost just above my head when I'll pull cards or something else fantastic 🙂

Edited by Decan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Decan said:

Ah ah, I was kidding lol, you know with me at times not everything is 100% serious 😄

Nevertheless I have great expectations with this deck (likely due to all these months waiting from March), like Grandville ghost just above my head when I'll pull cards or something else fantastic 🙂


If Grandville's ghost is hovering over you, he's probably drawing you. With an animal head. 😁
It IS an easy deck. VERY chatty, even moreso than Sibilla. I think you'll like it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm sure it will. That monkey has everybody's rapt attention. Even the snakes paid for seats at this performance. Let them hiss...I don't see them walking out. (Or slithering out? It's hard to say...they have hands, so why not feet?)

 

The deck does dazzle...sometimes I still get caught up looking at it. 😍

Edited by katrinka
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.