You can post any questions, thoughts or ideas here!

Feel free to tell me if you like this resource or if you’d like to try this concept for yourself!

If you are contemplating doing the 30 days but unsure where to post your journey, then you can either post it in your journal and/or I could start a thread for you here that has your name on it and that will be your special hangout. And don’t worry if you won’t be able to do the whole thing, you won’t be graded! We’re doing this for the fun of it! I’ll be doing it myself, so I would really love it if you joined me  :love:

Wow you put so much work and thoughts into this, thank you so very much for sharing, this is amazing!

I love your daily themes and the three-card-spreads that go with each day's theme, and how well you fit it into the stages of the moon-cycle.

I'd love to do it as well, I have to see what I'm up to for the next few weeks first to see how much I can fit it in. End of winter always leaves me in a low state of mind, so it might be a good time to have something positive to focus on.

Wow you put so much work and thoughts into this, thank you so very much for sharing, this is amazing!

I love your daily themes and the three-card-spreads that go with each day's theme, and how well you fit it into the stages of the moon-cycle.

I'd love to do it as well, I have to see what I'm up to for the next few weeks first to see how much I can fit it in. End of winter always leaves me in a low state of mind, so it might be a good time to have something positive to focus on.

Thank you! Your words mean a lot to me! Let me know if you want me to set up a thread for you. There’s no rush though  :love:

Raggydoll[/member] this is awesome! :biggrin: You can tell that you're passionate about it, it shows in how much thought and care that you've put into it. <3 Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us here. I would love to do this with you!  :love:

Raggydoll[/member] this is awesome! :biggrin: You can tell that you're passionate about it, it shows in how much thought and care that you've put into it. <3 Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us here. I would love to do this with you!  :love:

Thank you so very much for those kind words! Would you like for me to make you a thread here? Let me know!

Thank you so very much for those kind words! Would you like for me to make you a thread here? Let me know!

Sure, that would be great! :D Thank you Raggydoll[/member]  ((

Raggydoll[/member], in US, the solstice and full worm moon are tomorrow, March 20 (4pm solstice, 7:43pm full moon in my time zone). I believe it's the next day, the 21st, in Europe? I just got puzzled when I looked ahead to tomorrow's and didn't see the full moon indicated. Is there any reason I should swap Day 15 and Day 16 readings, or just proceed as outlined?

I'm soooo excited to do some kind of Equinox/Full Moon Ritual tomorrow night. I need to figure out what to do! :)

It will be interesting FULL MOON night (21.03 in Europe), because at the same time - conjuction Mercury (retro phase) and Neptune in Pisces (activation of the mental level, immersion - deep engagement in something).

It will be interesting FULL MOON night (21.03 in Europe), because at the same time - conjuction Mercury (retro phase) and Neptune in Pisces (activation of the mental level, immersion - deep engagement in something).

Love this! It's what my reading today pointed toward, and I think you just inspired in me an idea for my ritual tomorrow night. Thanks D76[/member]!

You can definitely swap it so it works for your time zone. Those dates are only general, meant to work any month. But there can always be a 1-2 day difference on when the full moon occurs depending on where you live.

Love this! It's what my reading today pointed toward, and I think you just inspired in me an idea for my ritual tomorrow night. Thanks D76[/member]!

I will also do the "ritual" on this night.

I want to start “reading” one new deck ..... I have a lot of questions for this deck! ))

Raggydoll[/member], in US, the solstice and full worm moon are tomorrow, March 20 (4pm solstice, 7:43pm full moon in my time zone). I believe it's the next day, the 21st, in Europe? I just got puzzled when I looked ahead to tomorrow's and didn't see the full moon indicated. Is there any reason I should swap Day 15 and Day 16 readings, or just proceed as outlined?

I'm soooo excited to do some kind of Equinox/Full Moon Ritual tomorrow night. I need to figure out what to do! :)

:bugeyed: Oh dear just checked here it will be full moon at 21.42pm. But I think swapping will confuse me totally.... Guess as I will draw the cards in the morning, I will feel the full moon energy both days, tomorrow/20th and the day after 21st...  :bugeyed:

:bugeyed: Oh dear just checked here it will be full moon at 21.42pm. But I think swapping will confuse me totally.... Guess as I will draw the cards in the morning, I will feel the full moon energy both days, tomorrow/20th and the day after 21st...  :bugeyed:

Sorry about the confusion  <3 Go with what feels the least complicated!

Sorry about the confusion  <3 Go with what feels the least complicated!

No worries, I am just not very good at conversions....  :party: so will just follow and not swap anything.  <3

Tonight was nice ritual "trip" on SUPERMOON....It was a unique night because the equinox and the super-moon at the same time (the last time was 19 years ago).Congratulations to all who managed to take advantage of this moment.

I scanned the first oracle deck in my collection ... all 73 cards. For each oracle card I took 2 tarot card to clarify the meaning.

Tomorrow I'll start to deciphering this.

:cardz:

Tonight was nice ritual "trip" on SUPERMOON....It was a unique night because the equinox and the super-moon at the same time (the last time was 19 years ago).Congratulations to all who managed to take advantage of this moment.

I scanned the first oracle deck in my collection ... all 73 cards. For each oracle card I took 2 tarot card to clarify the meaning.

OMG. I forgot that was happening. No wonder I've gone "werewolf" and can't shut my crabby Moon in Cancer mouth up.

I'm supposed to be on hiatus.

OMG. I forgot that was happening. No wonder I've gone "werewolf" and can't shut my crabby Moon in Cancer mouth up.

Hi Page of Cups !

What is degree of your Moon in Cancer ?

Maybe a T-square (by transits) was formed to the Moon in your natal chart ...

Look :

image.png

Cool!  :heartz:

Hi Page of Cups !

What is degree of your Moon in Cancer ?

Maybe a T-square (by transits) was formed to the Moon in your natal chart ...

Look :

image.png

Uuuugh. Thank you for pointing that out to me!!!! It's at 8 degrees! And that chart looks like it is hitting the earlier degrees. FACEPALM. 🤦🏻‍♀️🐈

Thanks again for a werewolf! 🌕

Uuuugh. Thank you for pointing that out to me!!!! It's at 8 degrees! And that chart looks like it is hitting the earlier degrees. FACEPALM. 🤦🏻‍♀️🐈

Thanks again for a werewolf! 🌕

it can be said, that, if the Moon is in the first decade of Cancer, then a T-square was formed (!). Wide t-square (for 8-th degree), but there is in fact.

Yes, on this day/night --  you are a "werewolf"! )))

All this is so interesting but hard for me to grasp. I’m such a newbie when it comes to astrology. I wish that someone one day explains my chart to me. I’m thinking there are plenty of clues in there as to all my quirks  8)

All this is so interesting but hard for me to grasp. I’m such a newbie when it comes to astrology. I wish that someone one day explains my chart to me. I’m thinking there are plenty of clues in there as to all my quirks  8)

put your data (day, month, year of birth / place of birth / time of birth) in the forum-section "astrology", and there we will think ....

put your data (day, month, year of birth / place of birth / time of birth) in the forum-section "astrology", and there we will think ....

I have pictures of my chart from an online site, will that do?

I have pictures of my chart from an online site, will that do?

Yes, of course....

Same here. And sometimes I am not sure if I want to know if I am a werewolf...  :party: My moon is in cancer too  :party: