Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Knight of Pentacles

Oh the sad part of the countdown begins!  :bcry:  After the Knight of Pentacle, we'll have 2 more cards left and the favorites will be over.  So, share your favorite Knight of Pentacles!!  Upload, link or just tell us and we'll keep this ball a rollin'!

My Knight is from the English Magic deck.  I love this card.  Kind of reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode where he stacks all of his books to read until he dies up then breaks his glasses!  >:D

KnightofPent.jpg.c742b7310e34c58753597b1bfb375d69.jpg

Guest Night Shade

I like the Knight of Pentacles from the Ludy Lescot Tarot.  He's the guy who looks like a perfect gentleman but is going to turn out to be a vampire.  >:D

knight_of_pentacles.jpg.8e638f3287a2f8bc1821cabc825f5861.jpg

I have thoroughly enjoyed the 'Favs' threads. Not only have they made me appreciate the decks I have, but they've also given me the chance to discover some decks I don't own. My favorite Knight of Pentacles comes from the Osho Zen Tarot:

KntP.jpg

For a long time, I didn't have a favorite Knight of Pentacles. I recently got the Mermaid Tarot, and I love all the court cards in it, and it now contains my new favorite Knight of Pents!

20190302_105826.jpg.2f458d40c803514d0bc60f553bf19464.jpg

I have thoroughly enjoyed the 'Favs' threads. Not only have they made me appreciate the decks I have, but they've also given me the chance to discover some decks I don't own. My favorite Knight of Pentacles comes from the Osho Zen Tarot:

KntP.jpg

Thank you so much Bodhiseed[/member]!  You've been a constant in this project through the months and I thank you for it.

I also thank Thoughtful[/member] , KaiNO[/member] , queenofwans[/member]  and Night Shade[/member]  for sharing such diverse Knights! 

Now, on to the Queens!

Guest Night Shade

How could I forget the Nicoletta Ceccoli dominatrix Knight?  Fun times!  >:D

knight_of_pentacles.jpg.ba77b35dd6668af2b1c9a5e5903f4221.jpg

How could I forget the Nicoletta Ceccoli dominatrix Knight?  Fun times!  >:D

This was always one of my favorites too!!