Sign in to follow this  
Little Fang

Let's Discuss: #FreeWill

Thank you, Saturn!  <3  Hee!

I hope to do a lot more little videos, perhaps even longer planned ones, in the near future. 

I love your videos, LittleFang!  ((

I chuckled when you talked about free will and choosing your dinner because I definitely ate ice cream for dinner tonight LOL

But in all seriousness, I really like this topic and I wish conversations like this would spread to outside the tarot community. I actually think the reason I took so long to start learning about tarot is because I misunderstood it and thought that it was supposed to tell you the future. It wasn't until I read a comment that said something along the lines of: Tarot doesn't tell you your future, it provides insight to help you build your future (I want to say I read this from Biddy Tarot but I'm not 100%). I realize now just how much tarot encourages free will!

Anyway, thanks for making this and sharing! *chants* More vlogs! More vlogs!  :bok:

I love your videos, LittleFang!  ((

I chuckled when you talked about free will and choosing your dinner because I definitely ate ice cream for dinner tonight LOL

But in all seriousness, I really like this topic and I wish conversations like this would spread to outside the tarot community. I actually think the reason I took so long to start learning about tarot is because I misunderstood it and thought that it was supposed to tell you the future. It wasn't until I read a comment that said something along the lines of: Tarot doesn't tell you your future, it provides insight to help you build your future (I want to say I read this from Biddy Tarot but I'm not 100%). I realize now just how much tarot encourages free will!

Anyway, thanks for making this and sharing! *chants* More vlogs! More vlogs!  :bok:

Thank you Endy!  ((

I'd love to share that dinner as well... ;)

But yes, it even took me some time to realize it, and now I strive to make it understood.  So many people feel powerless, especially when they let scam psychics dictate their life.

More vlogs!  :egyptian:

Great topic! I always forget that free will is also about what you don’t do! (As in hearing good news from a reader and then taking it for granted that it will simply come to be.) I always think about how I might work to better the negative things popping up (or challenges), but I think I definitely fall into the trap of thinking the good things are just set in motion. Thanks LF!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.