Raggydoll

LoveLightPeace’s 30 days of working with the moon

Here is your little corner, decorate it as you wish  ;) ((

Thank you very much Raggydoll[/member]! ((

I think I'll go with a witchy, gothic, tarot decor combo for my corner.  :thumbsup:

This lovely spread is courtesy of Raggydoll <3 and can be found here

https://www.thetarotforum.com/30-days-working-with-the-moon-spreads/30-days-of-working-with-the-moon-a-spread-for-each-day-of-the-lunar-cycle/msg76830/#msg76830

DAY 1 – NEW MOON (3/6/19) Universal Waite deck with Rx

Theme: Planning & Planting (Intention setting)

1. The preparations required for me to make room for the new (= the thing I want to manifest) ~Knight of Pentacles~

2. What I must do or prioritize for this seed to take root ~The Lovers Rx~

3. What I may need to forsake or put on the back burner to get the results I want~The Hermit~

1. Knight of Pentacles - To make room for the new I need to focus on what will be most beneficial in the long run. I need to have strength of purpose in letting go of what needs to go, to move forward with it. I need to be dedicated to manifesting this, methodical, and focused on drawing the aspects /elements that create a strong sense of balance.

I think that I’m also going to need to go about this carefully, and have additional protections in place as a precautionary measure.

2. The Lovers Rx - I need to prioritize my commitments, be flexible, and able to adapt. Look at the whole of this from a higher perspective, paying closer attention to my instincts / intuition and lean on that to help me find the balance between my current commitments, and the balance within myself to see this through to fruition.

3. The Hermit - To get the results that I want, I’m going to have to put my need for being solitary and working on my own to the side for a while. I may also have to put the wants and needs of others in my personal life on the back back burner while I pursue this, and do what I need to do for me, first.

Day_1_Reading.jpg.52fed4d5745a73beb0e43f388a79a11a.jpg

DAY 2 – WAXING CRESCENT, 3/7/19, Universal Waite with Rx’s

Theme: Goals & Choices

1. The situation and the path that I am heading on ~Queen of Wands~

2. Something I might want to consider (another approach or another option/path entirely)~Ace of Wands~

3. Advice when moving forward~King of Wands~

Holy Wands!!! Is it hot in here, or is it just me? LOL

1. Queen of Wands - I need to be fully aware of who I am at my core (my light and my shadow self), and especially aware of what is going on around me as I continue on my current path. I’m going to have to be bold, outgoing, ready and willing to take center stage while pursuing this. The situation requires me to fully embrace the positive aspects of this queen; confident, high energy, fun-loving, resourceful, warm, generous, passionate about my cause, networking, etc…This also reinforces the message from the lovers rx yesterday, to pay close attention to my intuition, my inner sight.

2. Ace of Wands - I might want to consider a more inspiring approach. One that sparks my passion and creativity more-so than what another approach may.

3. King of Wands - What I get from the King of Wands as advice is to take control of the situation, and enlist others to help me achieve my goal, as needed. Perhaps I should also consult others that have succeeded in their journey of mastering the skills necessary to manifest what I want, and listen to the wisdom that they are willing to share as well.

With all of this fire energy, I should be careful not to burn myself out too quickly. Slow things down, really think things through before I act on anything. Avoid making rash decisions, and losing my temper if things aren’t going exactly the way that I want it too.

I find it really interesting that I got 2 court cards here. What I’m working on manifesting is going to put me more in the ‘public eye’ than what I have been for a very long time.

Day_2_reading.jpg.4e141460c043290bf3c1f1d7eb32c169.jpg

DAY 3 – WAXING CRESCENT, 3/8/19, Universal Waite with Rx

Themes: Motives & Motivation

1. A key to motivate myself (and to keep me motivated) ~6 of Wands~

2. The attitude I will benefit from ~8 of Cups~

3. Where I could do with some tweaking (areas for improvement) ~4 of Pents Rx~

6 of Wands - To motivate myself I should acknowledge my accomplishments along the way, as well as those that support me. Each stepping stone is one step closer to reaching my goal. It doesn’t matter if the achievement is something that appears to be small, it’s progress. Even a step back is progress when I learn something from it and use what I have learned to move forward.

8 of Cups - I will benefit from keeping a positive attitude regardless of what the circumstances might be. To help keep a positive attitude I should remind myself that change is a constant in life, like the cycles of the moon. Even if I have to leave behind something that is good, there’s something more waiting for me, I just have to get out there and find it.

4 of Pents Rx - One of the most prominent areas that could use some tweaking is my fear of stepping outside of my comfort zone. I need to work at being more open, and getting myself out there. Holding onto that fear will only hold me back.

Day_3_reading.jpg.47192186e3ba75c04768af71a236f0fc.jpg

4 of Pents Rx - One of the most prominent areas that could use some tweaking is my fear of stepping outside of my comfort zone. I need to work at being more open, and getting myself out there. Holding onto that fear will only hold me back.

Love this <3

Love this <3

Thanks Raggydoll[/member] <3

I'm looking forward to checking out your readings, as well as the other members readings that are doing this with us. I enjoy getting to see other interpretations and decks used, always learn something new.  :cardz:

After drawing the 4 of Pents Rx yesterday, and the reminder to work on my fear of stepping out of my comfort zone, I decided to use a deck that I haven’t done a reading with yet. My wonderful husband got this deck for me for Christmas, and it’s time that I start using it.

DAY 4 – WAXING CRESCENT, 3/9/19 WU Animal Spirit Oracle

Theme: Competition & Comparison

1. Areas where I tend to compare myself to others and to put myself down ~Frog

2. Something that I may perceive as a weakness or a flaw that in truth can be one of my greatest assets or blessings ~Stingray

3. How I inspire and motivate others (perhaps unknowingly). ~Lizard

Frog - I had difficulty with this card and position in the spread at first. I’m at a point in my life that I don’t have a tendency to compare myself to others or put myself down. But, reading through the guidebook for the deck one of the attributes of the frog is the tendency to ‘overwork’ itself. Chores first, and then it can have some fun. I’m the kind of person that is always doing something, and I have a hard time relaxing if my work for the day isn’t done. There have been times that I have found myself wishing that it was easier for me to set aside my to do list, do something that I enjoy and want to do for myself, and not think about what I still have to get done. I know people that are able to do this, and I would like to be more like them in that respect.

Stingray - Something that I tend to view as a weakness is my desire to stay in my comfort zone, to avoid the uncomfortable feelings that come with stepping outside of it. But, I know that this is something that only holds me back, so I make myself ‘rip the band-aid off’ and do it anyway. I do better with being able to avoid the sense of dread that continues to build if I keep putting it off. It only gets worse the longer I wait, so best to get it over with before the uncomfortable feeling of stepping out gets increasingly worse. The blessing here is that I am able to make myself move through the discomfort, being fully aware of my desire avoid it in the first place. 

Lizard - I inspire others to take a step back and see the subtleties in situations, relationships, etc…that are meaningful, often over looked or simply ignored on purpose. To step away from the noise and see the big picture and what’s really going on. That things are so much more than they appear to be when you look at the entire ‘picture’, versus a single image within it.

I’ll be looking back at this, because I’m not entirely sure that I’ve done this reading justice based on the artists intent / card meanings.

Day_4_reading.jpg.c0be5add6875da1c7bd022e5e7a615d5.jpg

Continuing with the theme of going outside of my comfort zone, I’m using the Mystical Shaman Oracle for this reading, I got it Friday. I’m so glad that I did because it is such a beautiful deck!

DAY 5 – WAXING CRESCENT, 3/10/19

Theme: Commitments & Responsibilities

My experiences regarding commitments and expectations of others

~ Thunder~

2. Potential blocks and challenges I have around traditions and responsibilities (internal or external) ~The Curse~

3. Advice on finding the approach that would work best for me ~Soul Retrieval~

Thunder - This quote from the guidebook says it all “You are worthy of a drama-free life”. I had to laugh when I saw that. It’s true, and fits me well. My experience when it comes to commitments and the expectations of others has been filled with unnecessary drama. I personally don’t buy into the drama, so I only make commitments for things that I want to do when it comes to doing something for others, going to any kind of gathering, etc…Life is too short to get caught in the middle of everyone else's drama. I prefer my quiet, drama-free life at home, away from people. Being around crowds, and around certain people completely drains me. I have no qualms about politely declining invitations, or requests for me to do something for someone that is more than capable of doing it for themselves.

The Curse - I was raised in a family focused (immediate and extended family), Christian household. One in which I was required to attend all family functions, all church functions and adhere to the ‘laws’ and expectations of the family and church without question. I was required to help anyone who asked, even if they could do it for themselves and were just pawning it off on others. Sometimes I catch myself thinking ‘I have to go to…or I have to help so-and-so’…or ‘I shouldn’t do’, and remember that I have the right to choose, I can do things my way, and I have the right to question anything and everything and live my life in a way that I’m being true to myself and who I am. Do things that align with my beliefs, the morals and standards that I hold myself too, not someone else’s.

Soul Retrieval - What really struck me here is “Don’t be distracted with the little stuff you’ve already mastered. Go for the big one…” and “find a new flight path”. Well, what I have already ‘mastered’ falls into my comfort zone. I feel that the advice here, once again, is to step outside of my comfort zone. Think outside of that comfortable box, to find the approach that works best for me.

Day_5_reading.jpg.4e62c7f6467691e2445a27f16d0c56ea.jpg

It’s so inspiring seeing you use these new decks. I intended to rotate as many of my own decks through this process too. It feels like the perfect opportunity to do that. It was really interesting how you tied The Curse to your upbringing and it’s quite powerful seeing how all those cards came together in their message!

Today’s deck is Witches Tarot, Ellen Dugan. It’s another deck that I haven’t done a reading with until now. Note: I need to get my camera fixed so that I can post pics of my spreads.

DAY 6 – WAXING CRESCENT, 3/11/19

Theme: Exploration & Adventure

1. Something that I secretly yearn to experience or explore ~The Hanged Man Rx~

2. Who or what has held me back in the past ~4 of Pents Rx~

3. What can help me to take the plunge; to chase after my dreams or fulfill my potential.  ~The Empress~

The Hanged Man Rx - So I wasn’t exactly sure how to interpret this card here. In the guidebook the key words for the Rx are “Being stuck, not being able to let go or move forward”. I’m not a fan of being stuck. lol

Maybe what this means for me, is a yearning to experience true stillness, that allows me to take everything in and really see the beauty and magic in everything that surrounds me. Being fully in the present moment and basking in it; mind, body, heart and spirit.

4 of Pents Rx - (ARGH!!! LOL) Ok, ok!!! I have held myself back. So today what comes to mind here is the fear of losing my sacred space. If I let too much in that disturbs the peace in my life, I don’t feel that it would be a good thing for me personally (finger pointing at my stubborn self here). My concern isn’t really about the material aspect though. It’s about the mental, emotional, spiritual side of things that are much more valuable to me. My peaceful sanctuary and my unwillingness to give it up.

The Empress - I *think* what the Empress is telling me is that it’s ok to protect what I hold dear (shield), my sanctuary. But that holding on too tightly can be destructive (like mother nature). With the right amount of nurturing, allowing things to have a certain amount of ebb and flow (like the tides), it will create a sustainable environment where I can flourish, and it will help me reach my full potential.

Day_6_reading.jpg.a6c3ece62af0e1879093d2b714357cd9.jpg

It’s so inspiring seeing you use these new decks. I intended to rotate as many of my own decks through this process too. It feels like the perfect opportunity to do that. It was really interesting how you tied The Curse to your upbringing and it’s quite powerful seeing how all those cards came together in their message!

Thanks Raggydoll[/member] <3

This is terrible, but I hadn't even thought about rotating decks until the 4ofPents Rx came up the other day. The Universal Waite is my comfort deck, it was my first deck.

I think it's great that you planned to rotate your decks throughout the 30 days of working with the moon. It really is the perfect opportunity to do so! :D

Love to follow your journey, love to read your interpretations of the cards.  <3

Thank you joy[/member] ! I'm looking forward to spending time this evening getting caught up on your readings, Raggydoll's and Day Soleil's. Also looking forward to following each of your journeys and reading your interpretations as well. <3

I LOVE the Animal Spirit Oracle. I want to frame almost every card and hang them on my walls. I don't know the other oracle deck you used, now I'll have to go investigate!

I loved your interpretation of the reversed Hanged Man AND your 4 Pent shadow card too

I LOVE the Animal Spirit Oracle. I want to frame almost every card and hang them on my walls. I don't know the other oracle deck you used, now I'll have to go investigate!

I loved your interpretation of the reversed Hanged Man AND your 4 Pent shadow card too

I love that deck too! Not only is it incredibly beautiful but I really appreciate the system that is behind it and the chakra connections!

Today’s deck is Witches Tarot, Ellen Dugan. It’s another deck that I haven’t done a reading with until now. Note: I need to get my camera fixed so that I can post pics of my spreads.

Yes please  :dancecat:

Today my husband surprised me, he took the day off work. He thought it would be nice for us to spend the day together to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary. <3 One of our stops was to see about getting the camera taken care of. *drum roll* I have a working camera again! YAY, I’m so happy!!! :D

DAY 7 – WAXING CRESCENT, 3/12/19 Mystic Faerie Tarot, Barbara Moore

Theme: Building & Expanding

1. The foundation that is now solid enough for me to start building upon (something that is worth building on) ~The Devil~

2. A glimpse of what could possibly be achieved ~King of pentacles~

3. A good strategy to accomplish this ~5 of Swords~

The Devil - I’m just going to go with the first thing that came to mind here.

I have been doing shadow work for a while now, and other forms of energy work. It can be dangerous. I have to be very careful, and know my limitations so that no harm comes to anyone. I’m aware of my shadows that could potentially get me (and possibly others) into a lot of trouble, and have to be able to harness and use them in a constructive, positive, healthy way. I’m smart enough to know that I don’t know everything, and there will always be more to learn. I feel very strongly that this is something that is worth building on.

The King of Pentacles - I think this bodes well for the possibility of a successful undertaking. One that provides a wealth of opportunities that would be beneficial in several respects - for myself, my loved ones, as well as others. If this is something that I could continue to excel in, I would be thrilled with the number of people that it would allow me to share the wealth with!

5 of Swords - A good strategy to accomplish this would be to go over everything with a fine-tooth comb. Question everything. I will have to be very thorough whether working solo, or with others.

Day_7_reading.jpg.cf962a946de1dbeedffbb9cf91fc1f51.jpg

sphalerite_quartz.jpg.afe2d58b1484fc28c06c3b64aeb05f3d.jpg

Thank you Day Soleil[/member] The Animal Spirit Oracle is a REALLY COOL deck, and would be wonderful to appreciate as wall art. :D

I'll be updating previous days readings with pictures of the spreads, I got my camera taken care of today. YAY!!!

Yes please  :dancecat:

Pics...YAY!!!  :egyptian:

Oh, how lovely of your husband to surprise you like that!!  <3 And how exciting to have a working camera! The picture you took was so pretty  :heartz: This was a very interesting reading, particularly seeing the Devil as a symbol for shadow work. I totally agree with your reasonings around that and it’s clear that you are being very responsible in how you handle this process. Kind of pentacles reaffirms this. And the 5 of swords was quite intriguing too, especially in this position.

Oh, how lovely of your husband to surprise you like that!!  <3 And how exciting to have a working camera! The picture you took was so pretty  :heartz: This was a very interesting reading, particularly seeing the Devil as a symbol for shadow work. I totally agree with your reasonings around that and it’s clear that you are being very responsible in how you handle this process. Kind of pentacles reaffirms this. And the 5 of swords was quite intriguing too, especially in this position.

Thanks Raggydoll[/member] ! I had a hard time with what the 5 of swords means in that position, especially with the meaning in the guidebook being quite a bit different than RWS meaning(s) that I'm used to.