Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - Queen of Pentacles

We're on the Queen of Pentacles now so share, your favorite queen!  Either link, upload of let us know the deck of your favorite soft-hearted queen.

My queen is from the Beautiful Creatures deck.  I love this card because I was born in the year of the sheep or goat in the Chinese zodiac.  And there is the planet Saturn behind her.  Yes, this card is for a Capricorn but through my life my closest and dearest friends have been Capricorns.  So this card is really special to me.  It's also next to the last card.

QueenofPent.jpg.5f5b1248b0121574fb803d6ca35eacb7.jpg

Guest Night Shade

I have two.  I like the Ludy Lescot Queen of Pentacles for her strength.  She's been crying, but even though she's hurting, she can still find the willpower to love and nurture.  And I like the Secret Tarot Queen as well.  I'm really not sure why this card stands out to me - I think it's the queen's serene, all is well expression.

queen_of_pentacles.jpg.4a145ccb75d2dba7e8b46b4f6d9cf000.jpg

queen_of_pentacles_1.jpg.858d1b81af18c6f4bb6b4a6fd30ad15d.jpg

Queen Pentacles is "my" card (Capricorn, older female) so I'm a little picky. Or maybe I'm not because I love ALL THREE of the above. :)

Mine is from the Good Tarot. Although not as nurturing as some of my others, she's tough, strong, resilient, and seems terribly confident and grounded in her power.

Queen_Pentacles_GT.jpg.e381500bff963799d2ffc699a1618837.jpg

There are my favorite Queen of Pentacles! From Stella's Tarot, Pagan Otherworlds, and Anima Mundi Tarot.

IMG_20181213_220333_916.jpg.cde98dc9b293f187d5740ae6bbced608.jpg