Raggydoll

Joy’s 30 days of working with the moon

This is your place sweetie. Enjoy! <3

Thank you so much for all your hard work with creating all the spreads for the 30 day's. Amazing work!  <3

Day 1 - NEW MOON: 6 March 2019

Theme: Planning & Planting (Intention setting)

1. The preparations required for me to make room for the new (= the thing I want to manifest): The Empress

2. What I must do or prioritize for this seed to take root: King of Pentacles

3. What I may need to forsake or put on the back burner to get the results I want: Knight of Wands

The Empress tells me to first give birth in order to make room for the new.  She also tells me to accept my feminine side, be creative and enjoy nature.

The King of Pentacles is not a close friend of mine guess that is why he showed up here.

The KoP tells me to plan and be more methodical if I want to succeed.

Yeah planning is not my strength, but one of the King’s side is also taking care of others, that is something I like.

The Knight of Wands is confirming the KoP. Do not rush but take it slow. I always want to do a million things at the same time, often not thinking it all through.

06mar19-IMG_2771.jpg.af4d27252167625daa703538127f350d.jpg

How interesting that you got three ‘people cards’. I love your interpretations  :heartz:

Right, true! And listened to a general 'Libra' reading for March by someone and who showed her face too? The Empress  ;D

DAY 2 – WAXING CRESCENT: 7 March 2019

Theme: Goals & Choices

1. The situation and the path that I am heading on: The Emperor

2. Something I might want to consider (another approach or another option/path entirely): 2 of Cups

3. Advice when moving forward: King of Wands

Intersting, yesterday had The Empress and today the Emperor.

The Emperor is an other not so close friend of minev :bugeyed:, he rules fair but with a strong no-nonsense hand. He cares for his people but I am sure it is very lonely and cold at the top of the lead.

So it is very interesting to see the 2 of Cups in this position. Either I can join a partnership with someone or lead with a bit more heart.

The King of Wands reminds me to be focused, determined and stick to my visions. He leads but has people who support and fully work for him.

More people-cards! And you are getting such strong archetypes  :) It’s gonna be interesting to see if this is a trend or if your readings will shift in accordance with the moon  :heartz:

More people-cards! And you are getting such strong archetypes  :) It’s gonna be interesting to see if this is a trend or if your readings will shift in accordance with the moon  :heartz:

Yes I know, right! And I really do have an issue with people like the Emperor or the King of Pentacles  :o What is the message here I wonder....  :rolleyes:

Yes I know, right! And I really do have an issue with people like the Emperor or the King of Pentacles  :o What is the message here I wonder....  :rolleyes:

One way that I see the Emperor is more about... Having the self-respect to you take up space, stand tall and strong and be truly independent. A direct foil to the 2 of Cups, which is all about cooperation. Two people working together can create magic, but at the same time, it can lead to a need to compromise where maybe both parties feel that they aren't fully getting what they want, if that makes sense?

Day 1 - NEW MOON: 6 March 2019

Theme: Planning & Planting (Intention setting)

1. The preparations required for me to make room for the new (= the thing I want to manifest): The Empress

2. What I must do or prioritize for this seed to take root: King of Pentacles

3. What I may need to forsake or put on the back burner to get the results I want: Knight of Wands

The Empress tells me to first give birth in order to make room for the new.  She also tells me to accept my feminine side, be creative and enjoy nature.

The King of Pentacles is not a close friend of mine guess that is why he showed up here.

The KoP tells me to plan and be more methodical if I want to succeed.

Yeah planning is not my strength, but one of the King’s side is also taking care of others, that is something I like.

The Knight of Wands is confirming the KoP. Do not rush but take it slow. I always want to do a million things at the same time, often not thinking it all through.

Oh, wow - we both pulled The Empress in position 1. What are we gonna create?? :) I agree, sounds like you are being cautioned to get really GROUNDED first. What did you pull for Day 2 goals? Off to find out...

2. Something I might want to consider (another approach or another option/path entirely): 2 of Cups

The Emperor is an other not so close friend of minev :bugeyed:, he rules fair but with a strong no-nonsense hand. He cares for his people but I am sure it is very lonely and cold at the top of the lead.

So it is very interesting to see the 2 of Cups in this position. Either I can join a partnership with someone or lead with a bit more heart.

The King of Wands reminds me to be focused, determined and stick to my visions. He leads but has people who support and fully work for him.

Are you currently working on something that resonates with the Empress/Emperor? Just curious! Did you feel the 2 Cups card was at odds with what you're currently creating? Because you pulled court Wands cards in position 3 both days, am just puzzling things over. Seems like Imagination needs to factor in somehow with what you're going to be creating this month, but I'm unsure how.

One way that I see the Emperor is more about... Having the self-respect to you take up space, stand tall and strong and be truly independent. A direct foil to the 2 of Cups, which is all about cooperation. Two people working together can create magic, but at the same time, it can lead to a need to compromise where maybe both parties feel that they aren't fully getting what they want, if that makes sense?

Thank you libra[/member] yes I can relate to that, that makes sense!

Are you currently working on something that resonates with the Empress/Emperor? Just curious! Did you feel the 2 Cups card was at odds with what you're currently creating? Because you pulled court Wands cards in position 3 both days, am just puzzling things over. Seems like Imagination needs to factor in somehow with what you're going to be creating this month, but I'm unsure how.

Yes and no. I am sort of at a stand still..... sort of 'scared' to move but I know I should. And when that happens I start a million things and nothing gets done in the end which of course is frustrating.

So I guess I really have to start making plans to find out what I really want do and not what I should do and then stick to it.

DAY 3 – WAXING CRESCENT: 8 March 2019

Themes: Motives & Motivation

1. A key to motivate myself (and to keep me motivated): 6 of Pentacles

2. The attitude I will benefit from: 4 of Wands

3. Where I could do with some tweaking (areas for improvement): Judgement

6 of Pentacles

Helping other people is what I love to do. However in order to do so, I need to have enough myself. So enough income so I can share with others, yes that keeps me motivated.

4 of Wands

Celebrating. I think I have to recognize my achievements and celebrate them.

Judgement

This card is difficult to understand here. Does it mean I have to reflect on my actions more? Or does it try to tell me that I should not judge myself so hard? Or does it try to tell me to go more with my intuition ?

When I turned it over I sighed.... the first thought that came to my mind was ... yeah right I am judging myself too much and I am too hard on myself.

My first thought on the judgement card was that you need to be as fair and patient toward yourself as you are towards everyone else. So I totally agree with your take on it  <3

DAY 3 – WAXING CRESCENT: 8 March 2019

Themes: Motives & Motivation

1. A key to motivate myself (and to keep me motivated): 6 of Pentacles

2. The attitude I will benefit from: 4 of Wands

3. Where I could do with some tweaking (areas for improvement): Judgement

6 of Pentacles

Helping other people is what I love to do. However in order to do so, I need to have enough myself. So enough income so I can share with others, yes that keeps me motivated.

4 of Wands

Celebrating. I think I have to recognize my achievements and celebrate them.

Judgement

This card is difficult to understand here. Does it mean I have to reflect on my actions more? Or does it try to tell me that I should not judge myself so hard? Or does it try to tell me to go more with my intuition ?

When I turned it over I sighed.... the first thought that came to my mind was ... yeah right I am judging myself too much and I am too hard on myself.

Yes! Wow, what a fantastic spread you pulled for your motives & motivations! I don't know you very well (er, hardly at all, lol), but I am totally getting the sense that you might veer toward being too hard on yourself. Maybe that's because you sound so much like me, haha, with all these interests and projects pulling you in a million different directions. People with active minds tend to turn that activity toward ourselves as well.

On a different note, I tend to see Judgement pop up when the seeker's grasping toward their "calling." Perhaps going back to that 6 Pentacles (beautiful!), do you think your inner being is nudging you back toward a particular calling you might have toward helping others in some way?

My first thought on the judgement card was that you need to be as fair and patient toward yourself as you are towards everyone else. So I totally agree with your take on it  <3

Thank you  <3

DAY 4 – WAXING CRESCENT: 9 March 2019

Theme: Competition & Comparison

1. Areas where I tend to compare myself to others and to put myself down : 9 of Wands

2. Something that I may perceive as a weakness or a flaw that in truth can be one of my greatest assets or blessings : Strength

3. How I inspire and motivate others (perhaps unknowingly). 2 of Wands

9 of Wands

Upright: Resilience, courage, persistence, test of faith, boundaries.

The first thought that came to my mind was, yes I won some small battles and I am bruised but the big war is not over yet.

Do not understand at all how to read this card in this position.

Thank you Raggydoll[/member] for shedding some light into this card:

put yourself down for not having a clear idea of your path or your faith. That you perhaps feel like you are struggling; that it doesn’t come naturally and that you’re getting by one day at a time. Perhaps you wish that you could have a more relaxed and confident/assured attitude towards this

Strength

Upright: Strength, courage, persuasion, influence, compassion

Yes I think I can understand Strength in this position. I often speak my mind which is not always well received – at least that is how I feel. But then if I have this card in this position it seems that this is also a great asset.

2 of Wands

When I turned this card over I was ‘Yeah I see what this means’. I am holding a globe in my hand, gaze at the horizon and contemplate about my options. I can see that people are inspired by my actions to move countries and start from scratch again and again.

09mar19-IMG_2797.jpg.895988ad7dfa8c01bfce1df3aeeacb92.jpg

DAY 5 – WAXING CRESCENT: 10 March 2019

Theme: Commitments & Responsibilities

1. My experiences regarding commitments and expectations of others. 4 of Swords

2. Potential blocks and challenges I have around traditions and responsibilities (internal or external). 8 of Wands

3. Advice on finding the approach that would work best for me. The Hermit

For the past years I had far too many commitments and the expectations I have on myself are quite high.  I believe this card shows exactly how I feel right now. I just want to rest, I am so tired and also a bit fed up to fulfill any expectations.

8 of Wands is not clear here for me. As I am in a different country to the rest of my family – except my husband, we do not follow any of the traditions really. So what are blocks and challenges around responsibilities? Are things moving too fast for me? Should I move faster? Am I blocking myself?

I quite like the Hermit here in this position. I will follow you; shine some light on my path please. Working on that, looking inside, finding answers within.

10mar19-IMG_2804.jpg.eda3a7da18596a2b0cc15d366b006fc3.jpg

One think that struck me regarding the 8 of wands is that it could represent communication within the family. And since you are located in another country then perhaps that is the area where you are blocked. Could it be that you aren’t able to connect as easily with your family and that leads to it being harder to have a sense of tradition and heritage?

One think that struck me regarding the 8 of wands is that it could represent communication within the family. And since you are located in another country then perhaps that is the area where you are blocked. Could it be that you aren’t able to connect as easily with your family and that leads to it being harder to have a sense of tradition and heritage?

Yep that makes total sense! Thank you very much! It seems I do not see the forest for the tree! Even with all the advanced technology we have nowadays, it is not easy to connect. It seems everybody on the other end is just so busy.

Guess that was part of the price I had to pay when I moved countries.

DAY 6 – WAXING CRESCENT: 11 March 2019

Theme: Exploration & Adventure

1. Something that I secretly yearn to experience or explore: The Magician

2. Who or what has held me back in the past: 5 of Cups

3. What can help me to take the plunge; to chase after my dreams or fulfill my potential. : 6 of Pentacles

The Magician in this position is so spot on. I really want to make my dreams come true. Be a creator and manifestor and understanding and experiencing the ‘as above so below’.  I want to experience more that mind and world are only reflections of each other.

5 of Cups

Makes sense too, I have tried various techniques and so far have not been as successful as I wish to be. But I see that 2 cups are still standing, so I should focus on those and not on the spilled ones.

6 of Pentacles

This card is not so easy to understand. Who am I in this card? I already do a lot of charity work and give to people. Do I have to do more? Or am I on the receiving end then? To have money would definitely help .... I could concentrate more on my path and would not need to run after money.

11mar19-IMG_2813.jpg.23d134feba6ae99cc831f307b6546af9.jpg

Hi joy[/member]! I enjoyed reading through your interpretations and seeing how things are progressing for you. <3 I'm looking forward to getting to see the rest of your journey.

The 6 of Pentacles in the last position might mean that you need to be just as open to receiving as you are to giving. Finding a balance of give and take. The scale is what caught my eye, so I thought I would mention it.  :)

Another good spread, joy[/member]. I like LoveLightPeace[/member] 's suggestion about being open to receive. Maybe something that will help you take the plunge will be an invitation, or someone else offering you assistance in some way. Maybe it's advice in a book or video (or a Tarot reading?) that will be an Aha! moment kind of thing to help you get to that Magician stage

I think you will need to be able to stand on the other side of those scales - to allow yourself the financial and material assistance you need. I have found that a huge key to experiencing prosperity is to know that you are worth it and to allow it to enter your life. I’m obviously not talking about becoming filthy rich, but about the state when things see to flow easily and you feel blessed and secure. That is true wealth to me.