Saturn Celeste

#56 Favs - King of Pentacles

Sorry guys, I've put this off for a few days.  But it's time to wrap this up.  I want to thank Page of Ghosts[/member] and EmpyreanKnight[/member] for starting this thread and keeping it going and thank you PoG for allowing me to be the next host.  I thank everyone throughout the year that shared their favorites on this thread for keeping this alive in the forum.  I look forward to continue watching these threads in this section grow throughout more years!  I have loved participating and hosting this thread very much!

giphy.gif

So moving forward, share your favorite King of Pentacles!  Upload the image, link it or just tell us what deck it's from but let's bring this entire faves project HOME!  :stick:

My King is from the Aquarian tarot.  I can't let the favorite go without mention of this deck.  The colors of this deck are exquisite and very different from other RW clones.  It's like the opposite of the Morgan Greer deck and yet I find them similar.  I leave you all with one question.  "So, what are we going to do next?"  >:D

KingofPent.jpg.d3776babe83f82b55b724e6d2b79dfdd.jpg

Thank you for hosting this thread Saturn Celeste[/member] ! I have enjoyed it immensely!

Here is my favorite King of Pentacles, from the Mermaid Tarot.

20190224_111520.jpg.83771c9a0c435b309b984ed3b85f7b30.jpg

queenofwans[/member]

Oh he's gorgeous!  I love Capricorn men in real life so I am naturally attracted to King of Pentacles for that earthy feel.

One of my favorite King of Pentacles comes from the Rohrig Tarot (Thoth-based, so the Knight of Disks):

knightofdisks.jpeg

A big thank you to all who helped host the Favs threads! <3

Guest Night Shade

I totally missed this!  I have two: The Universal Goddess Tarot's King of Pentacles, featuring the goddess Lakshmi, and the blissed out King from the Happy Tarot

king_of_pentacles.jpg.651f32f19c80fd516e84767c16b5608d.jpg

king_of_pentacles_1.jpg.dde10c40ea4e2daa78c2e4280f485d5b.jpg

Wow Saturn, you made it through to the end! Thank you for taking over the responsibility for these threads and keeping it up for everyone to enjoy them <3

Wow Saturn, you made it through to the end! Thank you for taking over the responsibility for these threads and keeping it up for everyone to enjoy them <3

You started one of my favorite things!  ((