The Druidcraft Tarot (2019)

St. Martin's Essentials just released a revised edition of The Druidcraft Tarot this week. Does anyone know how the deck or book differs from the 2005 edition?

Thank you!

A11Diko5xML.jpg.e51fd3088ff00c52e0af0e0b9eafa746.jpg

I can't imagine replacing the set I have, well worn and loved, but I'd be interested too.

The creators are all members of the Order of Bards, and perhaps new information has turned up about the lives of the druids themselves. It would have been interesting to have some of this information in the book (mine is 2004 edition) There is much misinformation out there, folk believing Stonehenge was built by the druids for instance. That henge predated the short time of druid activity by many centuries.

got an auto-responder, that is promising ;)

===================

Hello!

Thank you for contacting the OBOD office.

The office is staffed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and your email will be answered as soon as possible on one of these days!

Sending you every good wish,

Annie

I just got this. I'm a bit disappointed because the colors of the cards are muted and not at all as bright as in the first printing that I had (-and gave away for some strange reason.. :bugeyed:). The quality just isn't the same. The cards seem to be warping already, too. Also the book is not printed as well as I seem to remember the first edition was.

I just got this. I'm a bit disappointed because the colors of the cards ard muted and not at all as bright as in the first printing that I had (-and gave away for some strangd reason.. :bugeyed:). The quality just isn't the same. The cards seem to be warping already, too. Also the book is not printed as well as I seem to remember the first edition was.

That sucks  :-\

I just got this. I'm a bit disappointed because the colors of the cards are muted and not at all as bright as in the first printing that I had (-and gave away for some strange reason.. :bugeyed:). The quality just isn't the same. The cards seem to be warping already, too. Also the book is not printed as well as I seem to remember the first edition was.

That is a bum deal Hemera!  So sorry!

the word direct from druidry.org, John Matthew's site:

Many thanks for your message. The only change to the deck is actually the packaging – it now has a drawer box. 😊

All good wishes,

Maria

Just have to say that Druidry.org is NOT the John Matthews site! It is the OBOD site :) John has been an honorary Bard in the past.