You Know Someone is a READER...IF...

GreatDane

Just for fun... ;D

They describe how they're feeling like they having a Nine of Swords (or any other card) day.

ANYONE have ones to add? :)

Saturn Celeste

Just for fun... ;D

They describe how they're feeling like they having a Nine of Swords (or any other card) day.

ANYONE have ones to add? :)

Oh hell yes, GD!!  :lolsign:  My life is a deck of tarot cards.  Everything I see is transcribed into tarot.  Been this way for a few years now.  :cardz:

AND ANOTHER:

IF their favorite topic over lunch is what new deck(s) they got.

C'mon peeps!  Who has more to add? X/

truthseeker65

Great thread....

You know someone is a reader if ...

... they know which court card represents them (I'm the Queen of Cups btw).

Reviving thread for fun!  

You know someone is a reader because no matter how small their bag is, there's a deck in there!

You know someone is a fellow reader when you tell them “I had such a reversed three of pentacles moment at work today” and they totally know and empathize 

OMG SO TRUE, RAGGYDOLL!  I have done that so many times with other readers!   "How's your day?"  Answer: "Soooo TWO OF SWORDS!"    It's like that is so Reader-Speak.  Our own language.  Who but a reader would get it 🙂 ?   

1 minute ago, Saturn Celeste said:

You know someone is a fellow reader when someone throws down a 6 of Hearts playing card and you say 6 of Cups. :redheart:

Or when you both see that card and decide it’s a good sign 😁

If they cant go into a book store without having a look at what decks they sell and and what books they offer AND flip through the books for some free advice.

(By the way everyone, The Strand book store in NYC has a surprisingly bad selection of cards and books)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.