SHADOWSCAPES TAROT DECK (special edition)

FLizarraga

This may be old news for some, but I'm posting it just in case. Stephanie Pui-Mun Law is selling on her website a "special edition" of her deck: http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/deckSE.php

I was hoping it was a larger, more luxurious edition like the Czech one, but, as far as I can tell, it seems to be the regular Llewellyn edition plus some perks. To be frank, I'm more than a little underwhelmed, but YMMV.

yeah, old news BUT worth mentioning for Happy Squirrel card!:)

also I luv my Shadowscapes android app totally worth cheking out until we gang up to talk this author into publishing larger borderless edt?:)

I would quite like a happy squirrel card and an individually ink-drawn extra card...  but I can't pay $94 plus shipping for a special edition pack when all I want is the two cards!  ;D

I know, right? IMHO it is too much dough for what you're getting.

shoot, I've been away for a while, so playing catchup here, and got REALLY excited when I saw the title of this thread. I was thinking that finally, they were going to do that artwork justice and issue  it on larger cards.....and then I read the rest of the thread. 😫  Why oh why don't they do it? I would happily pay for larger cards.  I saw in the Llewellyn Fall 2019 catalogue that her Shadowscapes book is going out of print.  Guess I should get a copy. 

1 hour ago, Venus Rising said:

shoot, I've been away for a while, so playing catchup here, and got REALLY excited when I saw the title of this thread. I was thinking that finally, they were going to do that artwork justice and issue  it on larger cards.....and then I read the rest of the thread. 😫  Why oh why don't they do it? I would happily pay for larger cards.  I saw in the Llewellyn Fall 2019 catalogue that her Shadowscapes book is going out of print.  Guess I should get a copy. 

Ok, so you are saying *NOW is Perfect** time we gang up for petition & ask publisher for larger borderless edt?:D

I'm in!^^ prescribe me or whatever!^^ THIS IS MUST HAVE!XD lol

queenofwans
6 hours ago, Venus Rising said:

That's too bad. Maybe we all need to write to Llewellyn and rattle some cages 😉

It doesn't hurt to keep writing to Llewellyn! I just wrote about this on my Instagram page about a week ago, and several others chimed in, and Llewellyn responded by saying they've passed on the suggestion to their production department! SO fingers crossed!

Screenshot_20190622-225348_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190622-225418_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190622-225929_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190622-225306_Instagram.jpg

12 hours ago, FLizarraga said:

I once wrote Pui-Mun Law to ask about the possibility of a larger version, self-published or whatnot, but she never responded.

me 2x2 never got any reply!x,x

10 hours ago, Venus Rising said:

That's too bad. Maybe we all need to write to Llewellyn and rattle some cages 😉

agree 100%!:D

@queenofwans Yey! THIS IS WAY TO GO!:D Thank you for idea! *runs to ig to like & bother ll more!xD

Edited by reall