Best crystal for anxiety ??

Goldentaurus

Goldentaurus

Hi guys !! I can't believe I forgot to ask for this specifically. I'm battling with some serious anxiety these days. Especially over this relationship. What's the best crystal I can get for anxiety ? Going shopping for some with my friend tomorrow. Need to get my list ready.

Some other crystals that are good for relieving anxiety are:

Amethyst

Amazonite

Blue Kyanite

Quartz, smokey and clear

You might find rose quartz very soothing since you're experiencing anxiety over a relationship. Others to consider / hold to see how they feel would be emerald, green kyanite, green calcite. I'm not sure what options you'll have where you're going, but pink and green crystals are associated with the heart chakra.

I'm sorry to hear that…

To help you  with crystals you had been given great names here <3

I can add some though and you'll go with the one/ones that talk to you:

- AMBER calms, as well as CHRYSOCOLLA

You also can form  sets of Crystal like these ones:

1) PINK TOURMALINE for the heart mending + the SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN  which is very good for grieving and  releasing feelings of loss. They go very well together

2)To help you say goodbye to an ex, a future ex or that kind of stuff:

-LABRADORITE to help you live the transformation

-KYANITE to let go of the painful memories

-RUTILATED QUARTZ to facilate change

-black OBSIDIAN: releasing and grounding (be careful to this one if you have not worked with it in the past. I mean do not wear it too much because  it can be hard. Personnally I love  black obsidians but  well I prefer to warn you as I do not know you)

Hope we all helped you!

xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to say this same crystal that Libra mentioned, though all the others are good ones as well.  I tend to like black stones for helping with anxiety (or a rose quartz), as the black crystals generally also will help keep you grounded too.  Also, consider a worry stone, which means just a flat stone that you can hold in your hand and easily rub with your finger and thumb.

Worry stones are GREAT for anxiety.  They truly calm you down in times of need. 

Since this posting of mine is late in coming as you have already gone shopping, I imagine--perhaps when you go again, you can keep this in mind, (a worry stone). 

And, since you probably already bought the crystal--please share what you did buy and if it is helping you.  I'd love to know! :)

Black tourmaline, to absorb and cleanse the energy around you!

• 3 weeks later...
MysticMonkey

Bit late for OP but for anyone coming to this thread for suggestions I have a flourite palm stone that I find very soothing.  The texture is smooth and glass like so nice to hold in your hand and the colours are gorgeous. 

• 3 weeks later...

I used to work in an office where my colleagues caused me anxiety, depression and sucked my energy. There was an employee who had a black aura and sometimes I would see another person coming out of her aura/ energy field.

I used

Black Kyanite

Black Tourmaline

Citrine (To help me to have more energy from the bloodsuckers)

Amethyst

I also had to mediate 2x a day just to stay a float. Thank god I left that place.

Edited by Vanno317
On 3/29/2019 at 7:37 AM, Goldentaurus said:

Hi guys !! I can't believe I forgot to ask for this specifically. I'm battling with some serious anxiety these days. Especially over this relationship. What's the best crystal I can get for anxiety ? Going shopping for some with my friend tomorrow. Need to get my list ready.

Rose quartz would be good for your anxiety with the relationship. Rose quartz helps with enabling self love and brings calmness in your heart chakra. Also amethyst, will help with any trust issues you maybe having. Black tourmaline can shield you from absorbing negative energies into your aura. Hope you find some peace soon, take care.

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2019 at 6:34 PM, Vanno317 said:

I used to work in an office where my colleagues caused me anxiety, depression and sucked my energy. There was an employee who had a black aura and sometimes I would see another person coming out of her aura/ energy field.

Crystal Pendant

Black Tourmaline

Citrine Rings I used(To help me to have more energy from the bloodsuckers)

Amethyst

I also had to mediate 2x a day just to stay a float. Thank god I left that place.

I completely agree that crystals help anxiety!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 8:37 AM, Goldentaurus said:

Depends on the type of anxiety; i love a big hunk of black obsidian when i'm have nightmares or nighttime anxiety...aqua aura quartz has proven to be pretty good for social anxiety or becoming a more effective speaker, for anxiety though what helped me the most was simply daily yoga and exercise and self treatment of reiki...sorry crystals help but i have what would probablly be diagnosed as an anxiety disorder and crystals are a fun quick fix for alot of things but anxiety and deeper issues usually need more to transform the situation-someone mentioned rose quartz but this especially if you're an empath can melt your heart a bit but also make it more vulnerable to others at the same time so i wouldn't use it for anxiety especially if you feel you can't trust this person in particular...if i were you i would contact your guides/angels to get some suggestions from them..i sometimes get very specific stone suggestions from them and WHERE to wear them and keep them and what they'll help me with to google it and find out it's a real stone and actually used for that purpose. It's easier than it sounds to contact your angels...for a nature lover it's best to meditate in nature sitting in a tree or at the base leaning into it and connect to the trees energy, sending your roots down into the earth, and expanding up to stars, expand the light in your body outwards and call in the angels...sit to listen for awhile then ask. Or you can do this in bed or using a guided meditation-either way it's best to get this very customized information from your personal team and inner wisdom 😉 You may be suprised

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Quite late to the conversation, but I use apophylite to ease my anxiety; others here have suggested things I also use, such as a Labradorite worry stone, a "puffy" heart rose quartz stone that fits in my palm and some unpolished kyanite that also fits well into my hand. Best of luck to you - anxiety blows. 

• 1 month later...

Amazonite relaxes the brain and nervous system. I have found is works great for relieving stress and anxiety. 

• 7 months later...
dancervibes06

Bit late for reply to OP. But anyone else looking for answers now, I would say Rose quartz worked the best for me. Whenever I felt my heart racing unnecessarily I kept a rose quartz ball at myheart chakra and instanlly felt healing vibrations from the crystal. It is amazing really. Amethyst and black tourmaline are my fav too.