78 Weeks of Tarot: Ace of Wands

Trogon

For information on what these threads refer to, see this thread;

78 Weeks of Tarot - Informational Thread

The above linked thread gives suggested dates for the cards as well as links to the individual topics.

Some of us may be working through the study in a different order and using different decks. If you have general questions or comments regarding the 78 Weeks of Tarot study group, please post in the topic in the above link.

Have fun.

Deck: Fairytale Tarot

Card name: Ace of Wands

First impressions:

We all know the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. I love the idea of the beanstalk being the Ace of Wands. The picture shows Jack, dressed in a red shirt and blue and black checked tights, staring up at the bright green beanstalk. The beanstalk has leaves and a flower growing. We cannot see its top. A rooster crows at it, and a hen runs away from it. Jack's mother, inside a thatch-roofed cabin, looks out the window. Everyone, including the fowl, look at the beanstalk with alarm. The yard is devoid of plants. There is a grass-covered hill in the background. I look forward to reading the story.

From the book:

Keywords and phrases: A new opportunity that requires energy and enthusiasm; optimism, doing something novel and unexpected; inventions and innovations; bravery and courage in the face of something new; machismo and forcefulness, getting things started

The story encapsulates the sheer infectious energy of the Ace of Wands. All the wands are about energy and passion, but the Ace includes courage and optimism. It is Jack's "foolish" optimism that works for him, both in trading the cow for the beans and winning over the ogre's wife.

Over the course of the story, Jack becomes a shrewd trickster. In some ways we can see this as a step from Fool to Magician. Aces point to things that are about to happen, that are just opening up. It's useful to think about how events may unfold.

This version of the story adds a royal wedding for Jack. It's relevant here because the Ace of Wands has an aspect of sexual energy. It's not at all a gentle card, but it's full of fiery and forceful action and optimism: from small seeds, magical possibilities may grow.

The original story:

"Jack and the Beanstalk," from English Fairy Tales, by Joseph Jacobs

https://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0328jack.html#jacobs

Traditional meanings (from TarotElements.com):

The creative spark; a new project or creative endeavor; a passionate union; a new start; willpower; inspiration; virility; spiritual insights; the vital life force; impetus; projects that don't get going; false starts; delays; impotence; loss of energy; loss of passion.

From 78 Degrees of Wisdom, by Rachel Pollack:

A gift of strength, power, sexual energy, love of living. This is a gift, not something that we cause. At the beginning of some situations, no card could signal a better start. It gives eagerness and strength. At the same time it teaches humility because it reminds us that ultimately we have done nothing to deserve the optimism and energy. In its negative state, it can indicate chaos or things falling apart.

My impressions of the card/story combination:

The story is an apt representation of the card. The beanstalk itself - a phallic symbol, if ever there was one -- captures the energy of this Ace. The story works well with Rachel Pollack's point that this card represents a gift - not something caused by working for it. Jack trades the cow for the beans, which are essentially a gift from the stranger who approaches him.

Jack absorbs the energy of the Ace and climbs right up the beanstalk without knowing what will happen. He gets the ogre's wife on his side just by being himself. Then he grabs the bag of gold, kind of on a whim.

Karen's point that he changes from the Fool to the Trickster over the course of the story is interesting. It really is only the first part of the story that illustrates the Ace of Wands to me.

My take (what I make of it/what I might see in a reading where I drew it):

I would see a gift of energy or a new idea being offered. Accepting this offer will not be for the faint of heart, but it will promise a chance to do something exciting, something that engages one's whole self.

IMG_0100.JPG.75d002d11e0c591df069ac9c6f1ba52c.JPG

Ace of Rods

acerods.jpg.4e33a2c851c5e5925d70d508ea3c737c.jpg

Card description and impressions: A giant hand emerges from a flaming cloud of smoke, proffering a rod made of living wood. A figure stands reaching out to accept it and shows no fear. This figure, and the flames, are what make it stand out from the Ace of Wands or Batons generally seen in other Tarots. The cloud being composed of smoke rather than mist emphasizes the fire element.

At one, we’re at the beginning of the planning stage. If, as Picard states, Majors are causes and Minors are effects, the Magician would be the change that renders the Ace of Rods possible. If the Magician is a financial windfall, the Ace of Rods could be a viable plan for starting one’s own business, or, if there is no windfall, the Magician could be opportunity, a door opening, and the Ace a plan for seizing the moment. The flames indicate passion, energy, intention, and the need or desire to act. This card can be a game changer.

LWB: “Out of a flaming cloud comes a hand clasping a rod. Before the cloud is a figure with outstretched hands ready to receive the rod. To the Questioner this card holds a cheering answer. Money difficulties you may have had will soon pass, and what you have longed for will come your way. If it lies near the Two of Cups beware of false accusations. Should the card be upside down you will have to face hard times for a little.”

Roots: Picard – A hand holds a sceptre surmounted with an orb, the whole surrounded by flames. Idea of action, of will, of command.
Sign - Letter, Command, Edict, Decree.”

Poinsot (allegedly taken from Picard) – “Near the Two of Cups, calumny. Reversed, abandonment.”

Synthesis/core meaning: Idea.

Notes: Even a lump sum of money would be an inspiration, since it spurs people to consider things that were previously out of reach.

The Two of Cups referenced above shows a couple making a toast under a wreath of red roses. While these two cards are positive, it’s not hard to see how a relationship could be damaged by an obsessive focus on a goal, an idea that might or might not have any basis in fact, or a third party’s agenda. The reversed idea of abandonment is most likely drawn from the negation of the parent-child relationship between the hand and the reaching human figure.

Edited by katrinka

Ace of Wands

IMG_5964.thumb.jpeg.3c997d104bd34276f7a59e816be0e793.jpeg

Deck: Forest of Enchantment
Name of the card: Ace of Spells

Description: A green wyvern is standing upright in the middle of the card. The wyvern is looking right towards the wizard’s staff that he is holding by his tail. He breathes fire on the diamond or crystal on the top of the staff. The diamond/crystal radiates yellow-orange light (maybe because of the fire). The wyvern has wings and the tip of his tail looks like a leaf. Behind him are some trees or bushes and in the front on the lower right few branches with leaves can be seen.

First impressions: I like the dragon’s tail – the leaf. It’s a nice detail. The pose of the dragon is very confident and it suits the Ace of Wands. The fire element of the Wands is clearly visible in the card.

Meaning at a glance according to the guide book: A new sense of purpose. A new revitalized project. Magic. Will. Fearlessness. Confidence. A burst of energy. Fire element.

Symbols:
Forest wyvern / Firedrake - courage, strength, protection, vengence
Fire - passion, desire, rebirth, resurrection, eternity, destruction, hope, hell, purification
Crystal - energy
Wings - lightness, spirituality, possibility of flying, freedom

The firedrake is the classic European dragon, found in Celtic and Germanic mythology and folklore. They are usually found in caves guarding treasure. They can breathe fire to defend themselves from intruders looking to steal their treasure. J.R.R. Tolkien’s famous dragon Smaug is a firedrake. The best way to tell a wyvern from a dragon is to count it’s legs: dragon has four legs whereas wyvern has only two.
The guide book tells that this firedrake is an ally, though, and gifts the viewer a wizard’s staff. He has also added dragonfire to boost the staff’s energy.

Traditional meaning:
Upright: Inspiration, new opportunities, growth, potential
Reversed: an emerging idea, lack of direction, distractions, delays

Numerology: 1
Independence, self-sufficiency, self-determination, leadership, beginning

The suit: Spells (Wands)
The suit of wands is the source for all energy, it symbolizes human willpower. In a tarot reading, the suit of wands often represent a person's creative potential and can suggest themes of creative projects, inspiration and one's drive.

The element: Fire
Fire is associated with strength, activity, blood and life-force.

Astrology: Fire signs - Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Fire signs tend to be passionate, dynamic, brave and intuitive.

Edited by Kati

Ace of Wands – The Hermetic Tarot by Godfrey Dawson

Lord of the Root of the Power of Fire

243328929_AceWands.jpg.08782e2691701608b0eb9d4d0ce1e215.jpg

Significant Symbology and Meaning

• Number – 1 (Ace)
  • Element – Fire
  • Hebrew for Kether inside the symbol for fire.
  • Angelic hand from the clouds
  • Wand (or club)
  • Flames
  • Beam of light

The number one isn’t technically displayed – it is represented by the Ace as a given. Instead, the upright triangle, a symbol for fire is placed notably in the right hand corner with the Hebrew word for Kether inside it – the first sephiroth of the Tree of Life. In the Golden Dawn, the interrelationship of symbols is as important as the symbols themselves. It is this knowledge of Kether and its related symbology and general Qabalistic philosophy that carries much of the meaning and context for this card.

An Angelic hand punches through the clouds, with a three sectioned club firmly in its grasp. The three sections could be a kind of reference to an earlier version of the tree of life, as it appears in other Golden Dawn decks – though this hasn’t been confirmed. The wand is engulfed in flames, strongly pointing upwards. In the background, a powerful beam of light or energy – the pure energy of Kether, is bearing down on our scene.

The fire provides the energy to create, to thrive, to become, to gain, to energise. I get a sense of fierce determination with this card, one that has the potential to create many marvellous things, but also to destroy if not nurtured carefully and in good time.

Astrological Aspects

There are no obvious correspondences as depicted in the card itself. However, the Ace as representing the zenith of Fire – one could argue that the Fire signs may be eluded to here (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius). Pluto is most likely to be associated with Kether in this particular deck, as per the aspects of The Fool – but again unlike the Fool, no direct reference has been attributed here.  

Exploring the Tree of Life position
Kether (Crown)

The Ace of Wands resides in Kether, as do all the Aces. As the first sephiroth and closest in proximity to the veils, it is a representation of pure spirit. Kether is symbolically represented by a crown, a point, and a swastika. The crown, by which it is often referred, as an object that is placed above our heads is representative of the mental processes which is subordinate to its higher power. It is the spirit of crowning glory without which nothing beneath it could exist. In the microcosm that is man, it is our essential spirit. In the macrocosm that is the Universe, it rests above the head of Adam Kadmon – the union of the two shows its sameness, or oneness. Which is a nice segway into the point, symbolised by a single dot, an attribution to the number 1, which is the mathematical potential for all other numbers. A simple concept until we consider what is pure ‘ONE’ in the context of geometry, dimension or even energy – it is then much harder to define. The last symbol is the swastika, the ultimate energy and the first movement or premium mobile rashith ha-Gilgalim. The arms represent the 4 primordial elements, when spun at speed merge together as if they are one.

I’m reserving some other ideas and ways of describing and exploring Kether for the other Aces, but you can already see how the Aces are the ‘roots’ of the elements they encapsulate, as per the title of the card. The Wands, or Fire element – relate to that burning will to become – even though it does not yet exist physically. It has the ability or potential to manifest, if we decide to focus with intention and use the energy to provide action.  

Overall Meaning LWB

From the LWB:
Meanings: Force. Strength. Rush. Vigour. Energy. Gain.

Reversed: False start. Vexation. Cancellation.

Deck: Tabula Mundi

Card: Ace of Wands

Root of the Powers of Fire

Throne: Princess of Wands

Rules: Cancer-Leo-Virgo and Asia

Thoughts on this card:

The first thing I noticed on this card was the face in the tree and then the carvings in the bark. Lightning streaks across the red background and one bolt hits the tree. A group of flames in the shape of the Tree of Life are present. 

Like all Aces, it belongs with Kether and this Ace seems to capture its essence most fully. The guidebook highlights that the Ace is not Kether itself or even a spirit entity but ‘more an elemental ‘Blind Force’ of the Tetragrammaton.’

The shapes on the bark represent the first swirlings of manifestation - things here are coming into being and taking form. They are the energies present in the other cards of the minor arcana. Primordial creation begins. It is a natural force rather than an invoked force.

It is an initiation - the first spark. It is the flame of inspiration which burns into our will and gives us the energy and drive to bring it into manifestation. 

I like the feeling of this card and the use of a tree links it to other philosophies of World Trees in my mind. 

58332785-6208-41F1-AAD8-1B5D6F87C0C2.jpeg

Edited by Flaxen

Thoughts so far.... fleeting as they are...

@katrinka... For some reason your card brings me back to school, learning the story of Moses and the burning bush where God gives him a staff to help perform miracles.

Your card, as well as @Kati has those fresh sprigs of new growth, or leaves represented. It makes the scene feel more optimistic somehow when compared to @Flaxen's Tabula Mundi and my card where the wand figures are bare. Whose face do you think is in that tree? 

1 hour ago, Grace said:

For some reason your card brings me back to school, learning the story of Moses and the burning bush where God gives him a staff to help perform miracles.

That fits, and I'd totally missed it! Thank you. I'll watch for similar things in the future!

2 hours ago, Grace said:

Your card, as well as @Kati has those fresh sprigs of new growth, or leaves represented. It makes the scene feel more optimistic somehow when compared to @Flaxen's Tabula Mundi and my card where the wand figures are bare.

I noticed that too. Looking at colours, the Ace of Tabula Mundi is the only one that doesn’t have any green in it so far (not counting the black-and-white cards, of course). I understand the red represents fire but for me the image feels a bit ominous, even. The shapes on the bark are cool, though!

There are small bits of green if you look closely. The flames representing the tree of life begin with a green shoot coming from the bark. It’s very subtle compared to the other cards though. 

@Grace I don’t know if the face is meant to represent someone in particular. Some of the names of Kether include ‘Ancient of Ancients’,  ‘The Vast Countenance’ and ‘The head which is not‘. It might just be a reference to that. Having said that, when I look at it I get Odin vibes - before he loses his eye. 

Hello my friends,

I'm contemplating two aces, to see if I can go deeper than "initial spark".

From Margarete's guidebook: Ace of Flames

The fire of life-force. Flame from flames. The origin of fire. A force, which springs open shells, capsules, buds, husks and borders. Inner forces are powerful. What was bound together, incubated and heated, wants to come out. The past and the future are burned. Only that which is immediately there counts. To be present and awake, to take action in the moment.

From the Ironwing guidebook: Ore of Spikes

A torch splits a boulder of Proterozoic “banded iron” ore, a metamorphic rock made of alternating layers of gray metallic hematite and red jasper (hematite-stained agate).  The twisted spike draws fiery energy from the rock, the round pod concentrates it into light, and the antlers or branches radiate it as heat.  Beyond the torch, ore glows in the furnace.  The shape of the spike recalls the bar topped with an iron ball that is used to stir ore in the furnace and break up clinkers in the forge.  The first of the Fire cards offers the gift of the self-purifying fire of the spirit and imagination, and the birth of inspiration and passion.  [A dissertation on the uses of crushed hematite as a pigment follows, but is excluded here.]

My thoughts:

To take the Ironwing first, once you get past the LSD inspired torch, the divinatory meaning is pretty traditional.  But what is the deal with the torch?  The other cards in this deck depict real tools that work in the real world.  But are we supposed to believe that this strange antlered torch is actually powered by thrusting it into stone?  "The twisted spike draws fiery energy from the rock" - that has to be a metaphor, doesn't it?  This image is either a fantasy or I'm just not understanding how iron functions on Planet Earth.  Shamanism may be beyond me.

Moving rapidly on - Notice the contrast between the usual reading and Margarete's.  A more familiar reading for the Ace would be: a time of beginnings, the fire that will eventually spread out to fill in a whole project, the energy that starts you on a journey. The view down the path, the focus on the future. Margarete's approach is (as so often), slightly aslant from the traditional. Tell the truth but tell it slant, that's our gal. She says, focus only on the moment. Okay, how does she mean that? At first, I think of Buddhist monks using flame to focus their meditation, looking into the heart of the flame and trying to still the thoughts of past and future. To me, that stillness is a kind of death, an absence. It is the opposite of fire. The flame depicted in the card is far too alive for that kind of passivity, far too vivid, potent with potential. And what is potential if not a moment of looking to the future? How can it be something more? What did she mean?

I've been stumped, trying to reconcile the two views. But finally something came to me. The act of writing. Or painting, or any creative endeavor. Creation is at once a promise to the future, and a commitment to the present, and a drawing down of memory and experience. The one act incorporates all time. The flame in her painting is so powerful, it takes me over. I am consumed. And I feel that way in writing, those lucky times when it goes well. I am caught up in it, in the present. But I do it for the future. And here's the contradiction, I can only get to that future, the future in which something got created, if I'm not aware of the future, if I'm lost in the present.  The present can be full of activity, and while it is true there will be a future that follows, in the moment you have no awareness outside the moment.  The flame consumes.

62178627594__7676D0A6-1751-4D9D-924F-45393553EA3D.jpeg

5 hours ago, Flaxen said:

There are small bits of green if you look closely. The flames representing the tree of life begin with a green shoot coming from the bark. It’s very subtle compared to the other cards though. 

Ah yes! Teeny little buds... how mean to set them alight so early on! 🤣

5 hours ago, Flaxen said:

Some of the names of Kether include ‘Ancient of Ancients’,  ‘The Vast Countenance’ and ‘The head which is not‘. It might just be a reference to that. Having said that, when I look at it I get Odin vibes - before he loses his eye.

I didn't know that, thank you- more research for me! *Insert happy dance* I can see how you might get Odin vibes.

@Gardener How interesting to incorporate the time construct here... difficult to define, but so much fun to think about! 

Thanks for bringing me into the discussion, Grace.  Without any Golden Dawn symbolism in my decks, I feel like I'm hanging out on my own private cloud here....

Oh no @Gardener! Maybe not in symbolism, but the the meaning and feeling that you get from them are all intertwined. The contemplation about time for instance, made a lot of sense to me - the essence of the Ace is well articulated in that concept. I kind of like your double/comparison take on things. Do you think you will end up choosing one deck or continuing with two?  

Thank you a million times, Grace, for helping to bring me back into the fold.  You are totally right that there is more than one path to the meaning and the feeling.  The symbolism isn't the only way in.  I've been tempted to pull out a symbolism-laden deck, but I think I want to stick with the Margarete Petersen.  I really do love this deck, I just am not sure how to "study" it.  I guess I'll stop trying to analyze it all and just take each card one week at a time, for a few weeks, and see what emerges.  So long as I have the time, I'm going to continue including the Ironwing, because it's just so darn different from anything else out there.

Regarding the Wands in the Ace cards which have green buds or budding leaves, I think of Dylan Thomas - the force that through the green fuse drives the flower...

I enjoy the stark beauty of the Ironwing, but there is not a lot of "green fuse" in this deck.  The animal and plant elements tend to be skulls and seed husks, the evidence of life once lived.  There is something about this deck that exists at one remove from the juicy green fuse of life.  I wonder if my exploration won't be at least in part about the spirituality of Margarete and Lorena.

But I think maybe the important thing is to bring it back to Tarot, the archetypes that link all these cards, Hermetic and Thomson Leung and Tabula Mundi and all the others.  Let us hope that the energy of this Ace of Wands will fuel all of us through the 78 weeks of the study!

Symbolism definitely isn't the only way in! And who is to say that Margarete Patersen's artwork isn't a kind of symbol itself. The meditative quality of the deck is extraordinary. The artefact just looks a looks a little different because the creator was using a different language. Definitely no green there! Looks like she was looking to instil something that is untainted by ancillary topics, no matter how related they may be. Rather than draw attention to the possibility of new life, beginnings... focusing on the present energy instead. I don't know much about her work, so you'll have to tell me if that fits - but it seems to go along with the time concept you mentioned. 

I see a small link in the Ironwing to my Hermetic actually. The element of that glowing sphere.... like a sun, or orb in the wand or staff of the Ironwing. Is it supposed to be the torch or the furnace? That isn't clear to me, but it reminds me of the beam of light in the background of my card - seen from a different vantage point in a different scenario or dimension. Though the card was drawn from the Shamanic perspective - it seems like all of the world's myths, legends, religions and belief systems have striking similarities. 

Ultimately these cards are just a kind of 'plot device', to trigger or instigate thought, feeling and discussion on an idea. Being mostly philosophical, they seem to have the same or similar underlying roots - plus or minus a few dependant on geography, culture etc. Of course, these are broad brush strokes.

Edited by Grace

@Gardener I’m enjoying your explorations with the Ironwing and Petersen decks very much. If I hadn’t gone with Tabula Mundi, I’d have gone with one of my more shamanic decks too.

Margarete Petersen’s artwork is striking and captures something different in the energy of the Ace. That flame is everything - the burning passion which consumes us. 

Grace and Flaxen, thank you so so much for your thoughtful comments, bringing me and my decks into the group conversation.  When I first suggested a group study, I thought having companions would be helpful, but sort of secondary.  I'm learning that the companionship, the dialogue, the chance to see other cards and hear other perspectives, is far and away the best part!  I'm so glad.

And I like the Ironwing Ace more now that it has a symbol!  The sphere, repeated from the Hermetic, that's great.  The sphere makes me think of Kether, the beginning, the moment of the Big Bang.

Edited by Gardener

We will keep each other going!! The 78 weeks is going to be an interesting ride. I'm already leaning so much - both independently and through the people here. Can't wait to see the other submissions! 

Again, so many amazing insights! This is brilliant!

I found this one a bit more difficult, there is a bit less to go by, less going on. And I've done a lot more work with the Major Arcana I guess. Because all the books, courses and so on start with the Major Arcana, and by the time I get to the Minors, I become less diligent, lazier and quicker to read through. Anyway, here we go:

The Morgan Greer Tarot - Ace of Wands

_20200918_193401.thumb.JPG.28686f4699769f91c26fa52c62cd47bb.JPG

Description

A hand coming out of a giant white cloud holds up a cut branch of brown wood. Some of the offshoots that come out of the branch have been cut, some are sprouting green oak leaves. The top of the branch is cut as well as the bottom end. The background behind the clouds and the want is clear blue sky, at the bottom there are the green treetops of evergreen and deciduous trees.

Symbols

oak - strong

clouds to blue skye - clarity

tree tops - growth

Story

Dear Giant Monty Python Hand in the Clouds.

Thank you for giving me a stick. All the other Tough Cookies got sparklers, flames and fires. I got a stick. No, don't worry, I'm not disappointed at all here, I mean, this is definitely THE Ace of Wands of the year: Wildfire safe! Just a stick, not a match, no fire, not even a spark.

How can I get the Fire of the Wands in here?

Well, the stick is a fresh cut branch and still alive by the looks of it, the leaves are still green and crunchy and growing. I'll try and plant it and see if there is enough life energy and will left in that little stick that it roots. It'll need the right amount of dirt and water and air, and then the stick will maybe be able to root and grow into a tree again itself. And it is this life energy and will that brings new growth, rebirth and new possibilities.

The right amount of dirt, water and air? When I'm putting in enough physical work (earth/dirt), caring (water) and brains (air), that's when I create and that is where the fire comes from. I can work my butt off, but when my heart is not in it, or I don't have a real plan, a cut twig will only turn into dried up dead wood. But if I do it right, I'll get a new tree. From a stick. It's a kinda magic.

You got oak! Somebody went to some trouble to saw it off. Oak is HARD.
And you actually can grow it from cuttings, I just googled. You can use the twigs to do that and keep the iron-hard unbreakable stick. People with big sticks only have to speak softly 😁:

00.jpg.bd1fcedde8db6a896675de1950764c6b.jpg

Rupicapra, what a great story!  I love these stories you've been doing.  I love Monty Python!

What interests me the most is that you found a need to incorporate the other three elements to bring fire into the card.  A unique interpretation for sure, and one I'm going to remember.  

I admit, when I saw my Ace of Flames, which is a big flame, I loved it but I thought - this story seems a little too simple.  What I mean is, sometimes simple stories are powerful, but sometimes extra details give you something to work with.  How to create the fire?  And you answered the question most creatively.  Nice!

That was fantastic! 🤣 You got so much out of such a deceptively simple image, and made it so much fun. I was smiling all the through. Love your stories! 

Deck Deviant Moon

Card Ace of Wands

image.png.096176119260559691c46392a9bd18ff.png

This card takes me away from the way I would read an ace. I see them as seeds,opportunities or busts of energies. They are not self nurturing. If you don't look after the seed it won't grow. If you don't see and take advantage of the opportunity then it passes by.

Neither do I see the aces as entities. I don't mind an angel on an ace. Angels do not have free will. They may bring something but that done they leave.

Now this ace is an angel that is going to nurture it's infant.The angel has three hands so it will be able to do a lot of things.There is something of The Madonna and Child about it.Take away the wand and I would be happy with it as The Empress. It makes me think that there may be seeds that can look after their selves and grow whether you nurture them or not.

The beetle climbing close to the flame is a warning that the energies of this card can be dangerous.

The deck creator gives one of the meanings as personal transformation and you could see the baby as something emerging from a chrysalis.

I feel this is a complex and important card. It will take me some time to understand it and I will need to come back and add to these notes.

ps. We have been on holiday so this post is a little rushed and a lot late.

22.jpg

image.png

I love the Ace of Wands from the Deviant Moon deck @surreal - lots of people find the deck a bit creepy but I’ve always loved the characters in it. It reads incredibly well for me and it’s so nice to see someone working with it in this group. :classic_smile:

Loved your little story @Rupicapra. The Monty Python reference made me smile!