Guest Koblo

Strange message from God

Hi all  X/

I prayed for a while and searched for some answers.

Then I heard God say: "It's not up to me".

I wonder what he meant? Could it be down to God or does it means that God doesn't decide?

Hi all  X/

I wonder what he meant? Could it be down to God or does it means that God doesn't decide?

Perhaps in your praying you asked a question asking for guidance on a topic or situation?  Is it the answer to that question?

But, I have a couple of other ideas:

- perhaps your God is reminding you of your own free will and ability to decide some things for yourself

- perhaps the path of life for that topic has been set in motion and nothing can stop it now

- perhaps you must undertake some action before a choice can be made

Just some ideas.  I don't know what you were asking answers for, but it sounds like you might have a choice or decision that only you can make.

Without the context of what you were asking, that's the best I can do.

Sent from my Nokia 1 using Tapatalk

Hi all  X/

Perhaps in your praying you asked a question asking for guidance on a topic or situation?  Is it the answer to that question?

But, I have a couple of other ideas:

- perhaps your God is reminding you of your own free will and ability to decide some things for yourself

- perhaps the path of life for that topic has been set in motion and nothing can stop it now

- perhaps you must undertake some action before a choice can be made

Just some ideas.  I don't know what you were asking answers for, but it sounds like you might have a choice or decision that only you can make.

Without the context of what you were asking, that's the best I can do.

Sent from my Nokia 1 using Tapatalk

stephanelli[/member]  X/

Thank you for such nice reply and insightful ideas.

I will digest it for a while and see what I come up with.

PS! I was first writing a long answer where I suddenly thought I kind of "knew everything", but that would have been a lie and a mistake to post.

Earlier I did a tarot reading for myself about past life, and it came up that one of the reasons I suffer in this life is that I in previous life "was sure and had a fixed opinion". I really wonder what pain it caused to others? Or maybe I was misleading people?

Thank you for your suggestions though  :)

if there wasn't  free will, and choice..

there would be no need for growth, for we all be automatons..

so in a lesser scheme of things.. it is up to us..

I like the movie devils advocate for that shows how crucial choice is .. and the movie bedazzled with brendan frasier..

in the grand scheme of things it is said it is up to us.. with soul contracts.. and experiences we picked for ourselves before incaranting,, with a flexability to have more.. in a way,, it is a 7 of cups experience.. do we have the courage to grab the cup or just keep dreaming.. at least if we grab the cup we know it isn't no good. so we take it off and a new cup appears.