Czenzi

3 Card Lenormand Reading for 3 People

I’d like to practice Lenormand readings for three people. I’m interested in getting feedback to help me grow as a reader.

I don’t do health (including pregnant children) or legal, and I’m not a medium, but any other questions are game.

Any takers?

1. ashwsh[/member]

2. DownUnderNZer[/member]

3. Clairbuoyant[/member]

I can give feedback and help a little as well if you want. No real questions though - so maybe something like:

Describe my character/traits/physical appearance etc?

Let me know if that is too tricky.

DND X/

Hi there and thanks for offering :)

My question: What did I think of my first music lesson yesterday?

I’m female. My music teacher was a younger male.

Hi, I’ve added you all. Thanks for helping me practice.  :)

I’ve actually had a terrible day/night (it’s okay, no worries), so it’s best I take a little time before I attempt to read. I will do all three readings as soon as I am able.

Hi, I’ve added you all. Thanks for helping me practice.  :)

I’ve actually had a terrible day/night (it’s okay, no worries), so it’s best I take a little time before I attempt to read. I will do all three readings as soon as I am able.

Hi Cenzi,

Can I modify my question a bit?

Instead of knowing about my work at b&w, I would like to know about this job,

So the question is- what do I need to know about my job at b&w?

The reason I ask this because I don’t like my job too much, though it’s been just 3 weeks here, and people are nice it’s just I don’t like that some of them micromanage. It doesn’t give me confidence, in what I am doing.

Regards

Ashwsh

Hi ashwsh[/member] DownUnderNZer[/member] and Clairbuoyant[/member]

I’m working on reading now. I’ll have Ash’s up shortly and the rest probably tomorrow afternoon. Ash, thanks for the clarifying info.

ashwsh[/member], i pulled three and you had two cards that jumped. I think it helps, so I am going to keep them and read 5 for you.

Your cards are cross, mountain, house, woman, clover with the last two deciding to come out on their own at the end.

So, you definitely feel blocked and burdened right now. This is probably due to the micromanaging that you are feeling. There are probably some communication issues generally at this job that have nothing to do with you specifically, but try not to isolate yourself even if it is frustrating.

The good news is that you had Spirit really wanting to tell you things can improve. I do think you will come out on the other side with patience and just dealing well with the situation. With woman and clover coming after, I think there is a person who will bring in a change to the dynamic. It probably is a woman, or at least someone with feminine energy, and is probably someone who has seemed cold or distant up to this point. Or, she could just be a very “solid” person overall. Maybe one of the people who is micromanaging will learn to trust you more, or someone else will help the situation in some way.

I think that ultimately your job will take on much better characteristics and start to feel like home to you. So, there will be improvement to the overburdening that you are feeling now.

This is a short reading, but I hope it makes sense to you.

ashwsh[/member], i pulled three and you had two cards that jumped. I think it helps, so I am going to keep them and read 5 for you.

Your cards are cross, mountain, house, woman, clover with the last two deciding to come out on their own at the end.

So, you definitely feel blocked and burdened right now. This is probably due to the micromanaging that you are feeling. There are probably some communication issues generally at this job that have nothing to do with you specifically, but try not to isolate yourself even if it is frustrating.

The good news is that you had Spirit really wanting to tell you things can improve. I do think you will come out on the other side with patience and just dealing well with the situation. With woman and clover coming after, I think there is a person who will bring in a change to the dynamic. It probably is a woman, or at least someone with feminine energy, and is probably someone who has seemed cold or distant up to this point. Or, she could just be a very “solid” person overall. Maybe one of the people who is micromanaging will learn to trust you more, or someone else will help the situation in some way.

I think that ultimately your job will take on much better characteristics and start to feel like home to you. So, there will be improvement to the overburdening that you are feeling now.

This is a short reading, but I hope it makes sense to you.

Hi Czenzi[/member],

Thank you so much for reading for me.

You are quite right when you say that you see a blockage, I am being given jobs I have no idea about and no one who can guide me on them, I'm a marketing person, I cant do what a finance guy does. There is a reason he has a role in the organization. Im expected to make connections with people whom I have barely interacted with. I understand that one needs to be outgoing in the country like Canada, but it doesn't mean that everyone and anyone will involve me in their jobs and expect me to work on weekends for them.  Really senior guys don't even check with my boss if I have bandwidth to do a job. Its just being really unfair.

I do report to a woman (on papers atleast) but I dont know how helpful will she be, she is quite submissive too. Rest all are Men. Do you think it could mean another job?..I did take up this job since I had nothing to start with but I have been continuously looking out, as I am hoping for something better.

Also possible for you to help me understand what would the house card stand for?

Thank you again for your time and I hope I meet this lady (or lady like soon)

Regards

I read the house as the job/workplace itself and saw it as you feeling kind of “left out of the family.” I didn’t see any cards that directly led me to believe there’d be a change of job, but that doesn’t preclude it. It may be that a woman comes in with a job offer. Regardless, I do think things will improve somehow.

I read the house as the job/workplace itself and saw it as you feeling kind of “left out of the family.” I didn’t see any cards that directly led me to believe there’d be a change of job, but that doesn’t preclude it. It may be that a woman comes in with a job offer. Regardless, I do think things will improve somehow.

Yes I do this job with a very heavy heart..it doesn’t give me a feeling that is pleasant. Hope that all goes well soon :-)

Thank you for your time and thank you again reading for me.

I can give feedback and help a little as well if you want. No real questions though - so maybe something like:

DND X/

DownUnderNZer[/member]

This one is a little tricky, since I’ve never really done this type of reading before, but here goes. :)

I pulled stork, rider and star

There’s a lot here dealing with your legs, I think you probably have good ones. :P Seriously though, I see you as being graceful, even a bit willowy, and have nice eyes. You may have freckles. You are chic in your sense of style. I sense you may be a bit preppy or formal. You are also outgoing and confident as a person and relatively active. (Are you a runner? Legs!) You are also a person who is good at communicating and networking with people and giving advice and counsel. I get the sense that you are a bit of a dreamer or an idealist and also that you are very intuitive. 

I’m not sure if any of this resonates, but that’s what I pull from the cards.

I pulled house, scythe and fishes for you.

Honestly, I’m not sure you liked it. It seems to me like you are wondering if this is a good thing to continue investing in with scythe and fishes together. There was something about the environment you were unsure of or uncomfortable with. (I feel like this was at a home, not in a studio, but I could be wrong). I’m not sure about him exactly, but maybe he was very cutting in his teaching style or he immediately threw you into the deep end somehow or seemedgenerally uncomfortable teaching you maybe. I’m not sure you will go back to him.

Just watch, you are going to come back and tell me it was the best lesson ever and he is McDreamy.  <3

Charactertistics

Wish I was leggy!.  :shhh:

Both Storks and Rider are about legs and as a youngster through to teens I was very Athletic and totally into running, but mostly definitely not as an adult which is a true shame.

So, what else do you see Storks as meaning if not physical?

STORKS: As I see it - it can mean a person that is restless or never stays in one place too long or in relationships.

You may have other meanings up your sleeves - so don't be afraid to say it or them as long as you are tactful.

RIDER: Maybe I am someone that is informative and likes to keep up to date or follow up on things. Eg Updates/Research/New Info.

What other possibilities do you see with Rider?

STARS: I am intuitive and a dreamer.

Also, into Esoteric stuff and Im curious about Astral Projection, but have never done it. I do get messages in dreams as well.

STARS can be a mentor too (I think) or someone that is recognised only usually globally.

I am known in my local area, but just as a person really yet some would think I was a VIP or something. Not my intention - just they like me despite being an "everyday Joe". 

Stretch those little muscles on every possible meaning is my advice.

Good job!  The characteristics or personality traits are here more so than the physical, however, I could be wrong.

What about hair colour and eye colour - anything on this at all? Enough to take a stab?

Awesome go at something that is not always so easy to do.

DND X/

DND X/

DownUnderNZer[/member]

This one is a little tricky, since I’ve never really done this type of reading before, but here goes. :)

I pulled stork, rider and star

There’s a lot here dealing with your legs, I think you probably have good ones. :P Seriously though, I see you as being graceful, even a bit willowy, and have nice eyes. You may have freckles. You are chic in your sense of style. I sense you may be a bit preppy or formal. You are also outgoing and confident as a person and relatively active. (Are you a runner? Legs!) You are also a person who is good at communicating and networking with people and giving advice and counsel. I get the sense that you are a bit of a dreamer or an idealist and also that you are very intuitive. 

I’m not sure if any of this resonates, but that’s what I pull from the cards.

I pulled house, scythe and fishes for you.

Honestly, I’m not sure you liked it. It seems to me like you are wondering if this is a good thing to continue investing in with scythe and fishes together. There was something about the environment you were unsure of or uncomfortable with. (I feel like this was at a home, not in a studio, but I could be wrong). I’m not sure about him exactly, but maybe he was very cutting in his teaching style or he immediately threw you into the deep end somehow or seemedgenerally uncomfortable teaching you maybe. I’m not sure you will go back to him.

Just watch, you are going to come back and tell me it was the best lesson ever and he is McDreamy.  <3

Hi Czenzi!

You did a great job with spotting details!

You’re right that it’s likely a “no” at this point.

The lesson was in a house that’s been converted to a music school, so you’re right on the house part. :)

I did enjoy the lesson. The school has a really cool policy where the first lesson is  free. My teacher is younger than me (mid-20s). He’s very professional and fun, but no attraction (at least from my end).

The one factor holding me back from signing up for more lessons is money. I think that’s why the Fish is ending the line. I’d have to charge my lessons, which means I’d  be spending money (“cutting” finances) that I don’t have.   

Thank you for the reading!  <3

DownUnderNZer[/member] It was a great exercise. I kind of figured I was a bit off.

Clairbuoyant[/member] I did get it was too expensive but didn’t really convey that well. Too bad he wasn’t eye candy. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.