Dust II Onyx

I just discovered this stunning deck! 

https://dust2onyx.com/

It's unlike anything I've ever seen.  I can't remember the last time I was this drawn to a deck.  After some brief intensive soul searching and financial calculations I ordered it.  It will ship tomorrow and be here in 1-3 days!

Here is the Empress:

Dust-II-Onyx-Empress.jpg

Has anyone used this deck?  What can you tell me about it?  I'm so happy!

Ooooh I'm so excited for you grandma! I've been admiring (and drooling over) this deck for a while, it looks so very stunning! Please share some photos and how you like it!

Sorry, I can't tell you anything about the deck, apart from that I find it is amazingly beautiful and that I am so happy for you! I hope the postie is quick so you don't have to wait too long! Squeeeeeee  :stick:

Saturn Celeste

It's a beautiful deck.  I wanted it very much when I saw it but it's always been expensive.  And it's a 'headshot' type deck like Hidden Realms.  It's the type of deck that shows a lot of faces instead of scenes and I tend to shy away from them.  I rarely use my Hidden Realms for that very purpose so I had to say no to this deck BUT, if I had all the money, I would definitely get this deck.