Young Tarot Reader Seeks Peers: What Happens Next May Shock You!

Deviation

(Not Clickbait!)

Hello all! I'm Deviation, Dev, Lewis, or "Hey You", depending on who's asking! I'm 25, and have been reading tarot off and on for about 2 years now. I'll be starting school in August to get my certificate as an LRN. One of the things I love doing the most is supporting independent artists of all sorts, so I have a bad habit of buying more art prints, charms, and pins then I really know what to do with (ask me about my collection sometime!). I also collect pretty things like nobody's business. Right now, my current collections are enamel pins, tarot decks, and dice sets.

I LOVE colorful things! And while I like minimalistic design in CONCEPT...I just can't apply it to my everyday lol.

Since this IS a tarot community: My favorite decks are "Seventh Sphere de Marseilles", "Children of Litha", and "Prisma Visions". You'll know what I mean by colorful if you know about these decks!

It's a pleasure to meet all of you: I haven't been a part of a forum community since Neopets back in the 90s, so here's to hoping I don't make a mess of it my first day!

modern oracle

Hiya Dev!

I am new here too.. I just posted in a different introduction thread about how long it has been since I have used a forum like this.. I didn't mention it but all I could think of was Neopats  :party:

I can relate to liking minimalist design in concept haha.. I also collect pretty things much to the dismay of my analytical OCD brain. I also collect tarot decks and I have some rune dice. Crystals as well, and books books books.

The Seventh Sphere deck is so beautiful! And thank you for mentioning the Children of Litha deck.. I am IN LONE!

What part of the world are you from?  ^-^

Hiya Dev!

I am new here too.. I just posted in a different introduction thread about how long it has been since I have used a forum like this.. I didn't mention it but all I could think of was Neopats  :party:

I can relate to liking minimalist design in concept haha.. I also collect pretty things much to the dismay of my analytical OCD brain. I also collect tarot decks and I have some rune dice. Crystals as well, and books books books.

The Seventh Sphere deck is so beautiful! And thank you for mentioning the Children of Litha deck.. I am IN LONE!

What part of the world are you from?  ^-^

Haha Neopets was the best back in the day! And then the economy crashed and it was never the same again OTL

And I'm glad you like The Children of Litha tarot! It's my favorite deck right now, I hope you get the chance to work with it yourself!

And I'm from the United States, New Jersey to be exact!

Hello hello! Great to see another Neopets ex-pat! I got my love of coding and writing from that site... never got a paintbrush, though. ^_^;

Glad to see another lover of Prisma Visions. It's one of the most beautiful decks I have, and I love its colors. If you're like me, you'll find so many new decks to pine for when you hang out here.  ;D

stephanelli

Hehe, I remember neopets :) that was a great place back in the day!

Its lovely to meet you and hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Nordica De Spell

Oh YES! Neopets! I was a millionaire there, from vending umagines and stuff at the auction, bought them for 1NP and sold them for 5 or something.  :party:

How fun if ALL of us turns out to have been Neopets addicts back when!

Welcome btw, I’m new here too.  X/

(Not Clickbait!)

Hello all! I'm Deviation, Dev, Lewis, or "Hey You", depending on who's asking! I'm 25, and have been reading tarot off and on for about 2 years now. I'll be starting school in August to get my certificate as an LRN. One of the things I love doing the most is supporting independent artists of all sorts, so I have a bad habit of buying more art prints, charms, and pins then I really know what to do with (ask me about my collection sometime!). I also collect pretty things like nobody's business. Right now, my current collections are enamel pins, tarot decks, and dice sets.

I LOVE colorful things! And while I like minimalistic design in CONCEPT...I just can't apply it to my everyday lol.

Since this IS a tarot community: My favorite decks are "Seventh Sphere de Marseilles", "Children of Litha", and "Prisma Visions". You'll know what I mean by colorful if you know about these decks!

It's a pleasure to meet all of you: I haven't been a part of a forum community since Neopets back in the 90s, so here's to hoping I don't make a mess of it my first day!

NEOPETS! I miss that site.

Hi there! wow nice intro!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!

I make art sometimes, so it's nice to hear about your support of art!  :)) <3

Thanks for supporting artists!