Little Fang

IMPORTANT INFORMATION : About the Forum Software Change (Est. May 1st)

Well, don't knock it. Clearly it WORKED  :laughcry: :egyptian:

You forget that this is a place full of tarot readers. We will just take a look in our cards to know where you live  :cardz: I got the ace of pentacles, so I will interpret this to mean that you live somewhere where there is grass and flowers (especially during summertime) perhaps some bushes.. and, oh, there is very likely a road or trail nearby! See?!! It’s THAT easy. So put on the kettle and I’ll be over in.. a couple of days? Or weeks?  :party: X/

My road is - not what most people would call a road... ;)

As a truck driver, my road was called the Lonesome Black Ribbon.  ^-^

My road is - not what most people would call a road... ;)

As a truck driver, my road was called the Lonesome Black Ribbon.  ^-^

One delivery driver called ours a muddy farm track. It isn't actually, but I can see where he was coming from - as in he was trying very hard not to have to deliver to us !)

I'm going to wait until after the upgrade to subscribe, if that's ok. It will be less work for you probably. That way it's one less thing to worry about.

I changed my mind and subscribed now instead of later.

I'm going to wait until after the upgrade to subscribe, if that's ok. It will be less work for you probably. That way it's one less thing to worry about.

Yay!  :heartz:

Awesome!  Little Fang will work it all out anyway.  And thank  you for your support!  :blovekiss:

Funds recieved! Transferring them to my forum paypal in preparation to purchase our stuff. Estimated arrival of 26th

Great news..I usually operate the site using Tapatalk on my mobile, and just can't add smileys that forum recognizes and nor can modify font (Bold, Underline) etc. I'm looking forward to the new avatar!

Just a reminder to backup your decks in your profiles and backup the attachments that you care about.  We are not sure how these will transfer.

Just a reminder to backup your decks in your profiles and backup the attachments that you care about.  We are not sure how these will transfer.

Thanks for letting us know in advance so we can be ready!

I'm sure those are going to transfer just fine. I'm doing a hidden test transfer elsewhere.

Not really - I had dug up some good historical ones - but I see I also hosted them and used a link, so not a critical as I feared :)

I bought the new software and I'm messing with it; It turns out that I CAN bring over all the deck lists!  HUZZAH!  Save them anyways though, just in case!

I bought the new software and I'm messing with it; It turns out that I CAN bring over all the deck lists!  HUZZAH!  Save them anyways though, just in case!

:egyptian: :egyptian: :kitty: :stick: :stick: :dancecat: :rainbow:

Approximately what is the countdown now before this forum closes for the upgrade?

Excitement and anticipation.

DND <3

ending on when the money arrives into my forum PayPal account from my bank.

April 30th: That day/night, I will be closing the forum for Maintenance.  You will not be able to log in at this time.  I'll be downloading and storing backups of all the data in case something goes awry.  This ensures nobody loses any posts, profiles, pm's, and anything else.

May 1st-3rd: Now, I don't imagine this will take more than a day, but I'm adding some buffer time.  I'll be redesigning the front page, installing all the goodies, and making sure everything transfers correctly.  If time permits, I'll create a basic "how-to" video to help people readjust to the new software.  I'll be giving everyone their subscriptions based on their rewards.  IMPORTANT: I will have to transfer all the subscriptions manually.  You may have to manually subscribe again once it ends to put you in the new system.  I'll be canceling them all on PayPal's end after I've transferred everyone, so you're not charged extra.

^^That shows the schedule.^^

About the subs - if we have subscribed, will it still know when we expire ? I paid, and then got another year for backing the upgrade, and I have no idea when I expire as a result ! But it does show it ending this October, and I'm fairly sure that doesn't include the "free year" I got...