HOLMES

offering one 5 card lenny reading.

hello,,

offering one 5 card lenny reading..

pm me age,, sex,  orientation if asking about love, career if asking about job.

reply with pm sent.

hello,,

offering one 5 card lenny reading..

pm me age,, sex,  orientation if asking about love, career if asking about job.

reply with pm sent.

Can I sit?

hail ashwsh

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/french-cartomancy/

is the easy lenormand I am using..

no house positions,, so let us hope for some good guidance, I asked what can she do to go get a higher paying job that she deserves. (key point, it is on you to strive for one that you desire,, but also well suited for ,, and if not,, get that experience and know how to do it ).

the past

15bear reversed, 14 fox reversed,

to me this says you trick yourself earlier in your career path to not get where you want to be..

what i mean by this say if i was 18 years ago agai,, and got into hard core tarot school (you know the one with all the astrology, and qabbalah meanings ) i might be more scholarly then i am right now..

but at the time you were going through a rebellious phrase,, indicating that you were trying to buck the bear..

true the bear is about power,, however i know it is not the tree but i am geting tree energy..

the present

19 the tower reversed

to me this says you are in the wrong field,, or wrong place all together,, if it was upright you would be seeing everything from a high persective and seeing how best to manage your energies,, and apply yourself.

I should note before this reading I severly shuffled the cards equal for uprights and reversals. so it is indicating that you paths is denied or delayed from really blocking.

the future

1. the rider

yay a good card,, to me it is a mixture of the chariot and magican.. he is moving forward full of purpose , indicating that moving should happen fast.. (differnt then ship for the ship indicaes a slower move but more permant type ).

13 the child

to me this means finding an apprenticeship , to really search out a kind of family environment where the boss would look after their workers...

note possible this might mean child on the way if not careful eheh. true no stork but the child and the rider are facing each other.

ok all half joking aside..

the key here is to be willing to start over.. i think i saw a image of my faovurite movie called the intern where they intern in a differnt field . or could be your own field just in a gem of a place.

the lady in the inernet had big business degrees but felt her boss wasn't valuing her , however the boss found value in the experience of the old interne to help them all get more organized.

0. soul message

2. lillies rx, 20 garden rx, 16 the stars

you have had some bad luck,, some bad social experiences,, especially wen you were about 31.. that has made you more caugtious..

the stars says good luck is on your side once again, so try once again the social garden..

that means try all social medias .. to find your true plac eyou belong that you can see yourself working there for years to come. 

Thank you HOLMES[/member]

It resonates a lot with my situation.

I will share a detailed note with you by tmrw.

Thank you very much again for your time

Hi HOLMES[/member]

thank you for taking out time and reading for me.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/french-cartomancy/

is the easy lenormand I am using..

I love this deck, I have my eyes set on it and will purchase when I progress towards learning lenormand.

the past

15bear reversed, 14 fox reversed,

to me this says you trick yourself earlier in your career path to not get where you want to be..

what i mean by this say if i was 18 years ago agai,, and got into hard core tarot school (you know the one with all the astrology, and qabbalah meanings ) i might be more scholarly then i am right now..

but at the time you were going through a rebellious phrase,, indicating that you were trying to buck the bear..

true the bear is about power,, however i know it is not the tree but i am geting tree energy..

Between 18-20 years of age I did spend my time doing not so meaningful thing when I should have focussed on my career. I didn't understand that time that being an MBA would make a lot of difference to my future, and I was looking at best ways to cut corners. Secondly finances were definitely an issue, so going abroad to study was out question. I could not see my mother who grew me up singlehandedly borrow money, so I did settle for something that was cheap, close to home and made some difference to my life. With companies like APPLE and GOOGLE now dropping degrees gives me hope  ;). The realization to do something more came in pretty much when I started working, however I could never overcome the addiction of monthly salary coming in.

the present

19 the tower reversed

to me this says you are in the wrong field,, or wrong place all together,, if it was upright you would be seeing everything from a high perspective and seeing how best to manage your energies,, and apply yourself.

I should note before this reading I severely shuffled the cards equal for uprights and reversals. so it is indicating that you paths is denied or delayed from really blocking.

I landed in last week of October last year in Canada, met some people for networking. One of them offered me the role I am in January. I joined this place in March. Between from November'17 to March'18, I would have applies for many jobs, but not even a single call. It's like my resume was going in a black-hole. I did join this place with a very heavy heart. I was in advertising before (till 2014) but the reason I moved from it was to learn more and expand my horizon. Being back in the industry that doesn't challenge me enough is stopping a child from growing.

the future

1. the rider

yay a good card,, to me it is a mixture of the chariot and magican.. he is moving forward full of purpose , indicating that moving should happen fast.. (differnt then ship for the ship indicaes a slower move but more permant type ).

13 the child

to me this means finding an apprenticeship , to really search out a kind of family environment where the boss would look after their workers...

note possible this might mean child on the way if not careful eheh. true no stork but the child and the rider are facing each other.

ok all half joking aside..

the key here is to be willing to start over.. i think i saw a image of my faovurite movie called the intern where they intern in a different field . or could be your own field just in a gem of a place.

the lady in the internet had big business degrees but felt her boss wasn't valuing her , however the boss found value in the experience of the old internet to help them all get more organized.

I am still actively applying each day for jobs. I understand there must be a reason why I am here in this country, situation, role etc and maybe years down the line when I will look back and fathom why all this happened. I am happy to learn, new things as long as something comes my way. Roles I am applying for are below the level I should have been at in my home country. I know I will have to re-learn the process, terminology, ways of functioning etc of the new country and new place. I am waiting when this role will come my way.

0. soul message

2. lillies rx, 20 garden rx, 16 the stars

you have had some bad luck,, some bad social experiences,, especially wen you were about 31.. that has made you more caugtious..

the stars says good luck is on your side once again, so try once again the social garden..

that means try all social medias .. to find your true plac eyou belong that you can see yourself working there for years to come.

In year I turned 31, was the year I shifted from advertising to marketing. A lot of people did not approve of the shift and said many bitter things about me. I still went ahead and picked the role as it was something I knew would benefit me in the long run.

I am relying heavily on LinkedIn to open up something for me but as u suggested let me open up the avenues more. Hopefully I get something new soon so that my struggle comes to an end.

Thank you very much for letting me sit for the session

thanks for your feedback,

there doesn't seem to be any confusion,,

the last thing I get is perhaps where you are in the country is probably not where you should be,, there is lots of cities in Canada, in restrospctive provinces.so i would broaden my horizon that is..

if finding the perfect job is more important then where are living..

i am assumign you are on the east cost,, near toronto or the coast..so i would look further to the west, central.

if you are on the o ther side , west cost look east and central.. as sometimes see things backwards..

i wish you good luck,, it seems the big thing is to find a job ,, and the thing is ,, jobs far as i know are short in canada, but in truth,, short everywhere,, in big feilds especially.

so perhaps do some magnetizing , like buy the book creating money at your local store or use some other manifesting techique. :)

thanks for your feedback,

there doesn't seem to be any confusion,,

the last thing I get is perhaps where you are in the country is probably not where you should be,, there is lots of cities in Canada, in restrospctive provinces.so i would broaden my horizon that is..

if finding the perfect job is more important then where are living..

i am assumign you are on the east cost,, near toronto or the coast..so i would look further to the west, central.

if you are on the o ther side , west cost look east and central.. as sometimes see things backwards..

i wish you good luck,, it seems the big thing is to find a job ,, and the thing is ,, jobs far as i know are short in canada, but in truth,, short everywhere,, in big feilds especially.

so perhaps do some magnetizing , like buy the book creating money at your local store or use some other manifesting techique. :)

Thank you HOLMES[/member]

I did struggle within my mind limiting myself to Toronto, but have gradually started to open up to other places lie Montreal, Quebec, Calgary, Vancouver. I feel now is not the time for me to be inflexible. Lets see where this goes :-)

regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.