Sign in to follow this  
Audelia

I've started a website

Audelia

Hi everyone,

I recently took the plunge and started my very own tarot website where I will be, hopefully in the not-too-distant future, opening my own shop :)

At the moment I'm just finding my feet, but I'd love it if you'd check it out:

www.empressandstar.net

And for anyone who wants to connect on Instagram (I'm much more active over there) you can find me @empressandstar :)

Thanks!

Swift

How exciting! Great logo. Wishing you the very best in your new venture.

Raggydoll

Your site looks awesome! So polished and fresh  :heartz: I wish you the best of luck on this new venture!

Saturn Celeste

Hi everyone,

I recently took the plunge and started my very own tarot website where I will be, hopefully in the not-too-distant future, opening my own shop :)

Oh I'm so happy for your site and you opening your own shop!  You read me a little while ago and it was awesome, I'm sure you'll do well.  When you do open for business you might want to think about joining our paid readers hub here!

https://www.thetarotforum.com/information/information-station/

Audelia

How exciting! Great logo. Wishing you the very best in your new venture.

Ah thank you so much! I'm super excited :)

Audelia

Your site looks awesome! So polished and fresh  :heartz: I wish you the best of luck on this new venture!

Thank you so much Raggydoll :) I'm very excited!

Audelia

Hi everyone,

Oh I'm so happy for your site and you opening your own shop!  You read me a little while ago and it was awesome, I'm sure you'll do well.  When you do open for business you might want to think about joining our paid readers hub here!

https://www.thetarotforum.com/information/information-station/

Thanks so much Saturn, I appreciate the kind words and the suggestion! I will definitely check the hub out :)

Rabbithorns

That is a gorgeous logo! Nice feed, too. Wishing you success on the new biz.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.