Bohemian Gothic Nearly Sold Out + Guidebook Available for Pre-order

Raggydoll

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Baba studio is taking pre-orders for a reprint of the bohemian gothic guidebook. They will only print the number of books ordered (plus a few as back ups in case there are any issues), and if they do not receive enough pre-orders then they will not go ahead with it (and everyone will be refunded). So this is something to consider if you want a physical copy of this sought after book. There is a special offer on the price at the moment, and I believe that it is available both on the UK and the US site. 

On 5/15/2019 at 9:18 AM, Jewel said:

LOL I so understand how you feel!  I have Victorian Romantic Gold, Baroque Bohemian Cats 1st edition, Gold, and 2nd edition, Bohemian Gothic Silver and 1st edition, Tarot of Prague 1st edition, Fairytale, Alice 1st edition, and Fantastic Menagerie, and the Victorian Flower Oracle.  I am waiting for the colored edition of Mythical Creatures.  I would love to own the Alice Special Edition and VR 3rd edition, but if I am unable to (which is probably the case) I at least have versions of the decks that I love.

Like you, most of my MRP decks will have to be pried from my cold dead hands as well though I would trade the 2nd edition BBC for the 3rd edition VR in a heart beat, and would consider trading the ToP and BBC 2nd edition for the Special Edition Alice.

stop motion love GIF by Mochimochiland