Little Fang

Forum Software Upgrade IN PROGRESS

Thank you all for your patience family!

Things are going to be messy for a little while.  We are in the process of putting things back together nicely.

You'll notice some icons may be missing.  Profile fields are wonky.  Subscriptions aren't up yet.

(On that note, if you are a subscriber, please PM me your paypal email address to help me set up!)

Thank you for your support and patience!

you are doing amazing work Little Fang, thank you for this complicated and tricky job, we seem to be going in the right direction 👍❤️

I've got a little problem, I cannot pm you because my inbox is 900% full as I don't have subscriber rights yet 😂 I am not even that much of a pmer but I always keep everything for years!

3 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

you are doing amazing work Little Fang, thank you for this complicated and tricky job, we seem to be going in the right direction 👍❤️

I've got a little problem, I cannot pm you because my inbox is 900% full as I don't have subscriber rights yet 😂 I am not even that much of a pmer but I always keep everything for years!

Totally off topic but yay we’re back!!! ❤️❤️

Thanks again for your work, Little Fang!

Am I being oblivious, or are we missing the Exchanges sub-forum where people offered readings for feedback (and where I had a Thoth exchange going with pacificwaters)? 

I don't see it, and when I go to my activity, my past posts are there except for the ones from our Thoth exchange.

(Forgive me if you've already said this part of setup isn't ready yet, and I missed it.)

Good job so far Little Fang, things are getting more and more back to normal. 🙂

Guest Night Shade
8 minutes ago, Rose Lalonde said:

Thanks again for your work, Little Fang!

Am I being oblivious, or are we missing the Exchanges sub-forum where people offered readings for feedback (and where I had a Thoth exchange going with pacificwaters)? 

I don't see it, and when I go to my activity, my past posts are there except for the ones from our Thoth exchange.

(Forgive me if you've already said this part of setup isn't ready yet, and I missed it.)

I see the exchanges, and your thread, so it is still here. 🙂

I cannot see that exchange thread either, the extra section in that area. But sections are gradually appearing to me and my old posts coming back so don't panic yet Rose ❤️

Guest Night Shade
2 minutes ago, Rose Lalonde said:

So I AM being oblivious. 🙂 

Thanks, Night Shade. I still don't see it in my past posts or on the forum page, but I guess I will find...

Things are transferring over slowly, so you may not be able to see it yet.  But you will soon.🙂

3 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

I cannot see that exchange thread either, the extra section in that area. But sections are gradually appearing to me and my old posts coming back so don't panic yet Rose ❤️

❤️ 

Thank you all!  Just keep posting the things you notice!  I have all the permissions set and all of the mentorship program is set and ready to go.  All of the rest of the stuff will need weeding out but we are beyond ecstatic at all the data that transferred!  And we are so happy to be back with the community again.  I missed you all! :classic_smile:

Looking good.  👍  I like the profile editor and it's nice having the option to add a cover photo to our profile. 

Just one thing, the YT video in your signature Saturn is humongous.  I don't mind signatures but I'm not too keen on sigs that take up half a page or the whole page in this instance.  🤣  Any plans to slightly limit signature sizes in general? 

10 minutes ago, MysticMonkey said:

Looking good.  👍  I like the profile editor and it's nice having the option to add a cover photo to our profile. 

Just one thing, the YT video in your signature Saturn is humongous.  I don't mind signatures but I'm not too keen on sigs that take up half a page or the whole page in this instance.  🤣  Any plans to slightly limit signature sizes in general? 

:animated-smileys-laughing-147:  Been taken care of!  We have all the'"fashion stylin' to do tomorrow!

Hey, I can't seem to find the "Fun and Games" section and/or the new members? 

With the old one, you could see "new posts to boards you've responded to" is that still a feature? Cause it helped so much when doing exchanges, cause now I have zero idea which ones I still need to post feedback for and/or just respond to. 

I'm sure everything will turn out perfect when everything is in order! Good luck!:classic_smile:

One thing that I do miss is the possibility to force the size of images by having "img width=150" say.
I fixed it for my sig image by uploading an edited imaged from my computer to the cloud.
But that is rather cumbersome for other images, yet if there is no other way I will have to get into that habit.