Little Fang

Forum Software Upgrade IN PROGRESS

I still have the problem @Rose Lalonde  has, the sub forum "tarot exchanges" is missing under the Tarot Readings section, all other sections are there. I wonder if anyone can see it who is not a moderator or admin? I can see all other exchange areas apart from that.

@Saturn Celeste sorted out the mentorship area but @Raggydoll sometime you might need to sort out the permissions of your Little Lunar Circle ❤️ I'm just writing it down here whilst I remember as a sort out sometime in future list. But I hope @Little Fang wasn't too stressed out. Apart from some problems, it has got the old forum amazingly well and we can change stuff and suggest stuff from now!

We have custom gender fields on profiles now and multi quote yay!

Things I would adore to see in future.....

- location field on profiles, people don't have to give a location of course but I love seeing where everyone is in the world if they want to share

- starsign on profile if people want to pick it

- favourite tarot card field or maybe what tarot card most represents you? ooooh!

just some ideas! and I might be highly biased today but upcoming birthdays of people listed somewhere in a box.

9 hours ago, PurplePixie03 said:

Hey, I can't seem to find the "Fun and Games" section and/or the new members? 

With the old one, you could see "new posts to boards you've responded to" is that still a feature? Cause it helped so much when doing exchanges, cause now I have zero idea which ones I still need to post feedback for and/or just respond to. 

I just found out you can drag the quotes in a box, to where you want them in reply! I haven't worked out yet how you can cut and edit when doing feedback to someone but that is really cool, just drag the quotes to where you want them!

@PurplePixie03 on the top of every page is Forums, this is the index (on the mobile view, it has your updating threads at the top and then index below). The Fun and Games and Introductions are near the end of the index, have a look. They are the last box Express Yourself before the paid readers box. Let us know if you cannot see it! As threads update and more people are using the forum, you see those posts in the feed more to reply to!

I am not sure you can see a new posts or bookmarks section like before but the notifications are MUCH better here! I can finally not get any emails of threads and just get notifications here. On every thread, in the top right hand corner, you can "follow" a thread. You will then get any updates of replies and also you can get back to the thread on that globe at the top. Also if you post to any thread, in the left of the input window, it says notify me of replies, which is the same as following.  In your profile account settings there is a submenu called notification settings which lets you auto follow any thread you post on or start, it's a much better notification system. So if you are exchanging with someone, make sure to follow the thread and you will find it again 👍

Thank you for all you've done for this wonderful forum!

13 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

I still have the problem @Rose Lalonde  has, the sub forum "tarot exchanges" is missing under the Tarot Readings section, all other sections are there. I wonder if anyone can see it who is not a moderator or admin? I can see all other exchange areas apart from that.

The same goes for me; I can't see this sub-forum either. And when I try to search the site after previous exchanges belonging there I don't find them...

5 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

@DanielJUK Are you not being able to access the Lunar Circle? In that case, we will get on it later! *mental post-it note* 

please no hurry but I just wanted to write it down whilst I was looking for areas I could not access currently. I think it was under Lunar and Sabbat Group Readings? I can only see the thread advertising it currently and I do like to pop in there every so often 👍

Thanks for all the work Little Fang and the mods and everyone is doing ❤️:dancing-cat:

1 minute ago, DanielJUK said:

please no hurry but I just wanted to write it down whilst I was looking for areas I could not access currently. I think it was under Lunar and Sabbat Group Readings? I can only see the thread advertising it currently and I do like to pop in there every so often 👍

Thanks for all the work Little Fang and the mods and everyone is doing ❤️:dancing-cat:

Yup, that's where it should be. No worries. I am not the one that regulates that bit so Saturn will take care of it when all the other stuff is out of the way :love:

oh brilliant, if you take someone else's quote, go under the text you want and press enter a few times to space it out, it will separate that quote to another part! It's going to be so easy to give feedback for readings, just press enter a few times or perhaps enter more lines on a mobile device and it will separate the quote into smaller parts! excellent 👍

11 hours ago, PurplePixie03 said:

Hey, I can't seem to find the "Fun and Games" section and/or the new members? 

With the old one, you could see "new posts to boards you've responded to" is that still a feature? Cause it helped so much when doing exchanges, cause now I have zero idea which ones I still need to post feedback for and/or just respond to. 

It takes some figuring out for sure!

Click on your username (with the inverted triangle next to it).

Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu.

Click on "Notification Settings "(on the right, first in list "Other Settings")

Select "Automatically follow new content I post" and "A new notification when content is posted".

GREAT fun. I am kind of glad I already use invision on another forum...

Because I do already know how this software works for users :dancing-cat: I have a fun sig already. spacer.png

Now what else can I do ? :classic_ninja:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, KaiNO said:

The same goes for me; I can't see this sub-forum either. And when I try to search the site after previous exchanges belonging there I don't find them...

Nor can I, actually. "Tarot exchanges" is just not there. Subscriber only exchange is, but not the general one.

But I will say one thing. I am on another invision forum; there may be invisiony things (Like signatures !!!) that I can help people with; feel free to ask.

Edited by gregory

Up and running already!  Great work,  l really love what is happening with the forum.  l missed the family so much even though only a few days 😊

4 hours ago, KaiNO said:

Ditto, I have the same issue as DanielJUK and KaiNO. :)

19 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

you are doing amazing work Little Fang, thank you for this complicated and tricky job, we seem to be going in the right direction 👍❤️

I've got a little problem, I cannot pm you because my inbox is 900% full as I don't have subscriber rights yet 😂 I am not even that much of a pmer but I always keep everything for years!

This is so cool..such a great job..big thank you for this new cool look.😁

I have the same problem as others..I'm unable to send PM's.and also it says my inbox is 310% full...please advise

22 minutes ago, fire cat pickles said:

I don't think all the subforums are set up yet.

They are, I need to know what everyone can't see, please!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gregory said:

Nor can I, actually. "Tarot exchanges" is just not there. Subscriber only exchange is, but not the general one.

But I will say one thing. I am on another invision forum; there may be invisiony things (Like signatures !!!) that I can help people with; feel free to ask.

There isn't a subforum dedicated to "Tarot Reading Exchanges". There is a "Tarot Readings" forum (not a subform) that seems to be  catch-all, and a "Reading Circles" subforum but no "Tarot Reading Exchanges". I've looked through the threads in "Tarot Readings" and it seems to be only readings people have posted for help with but no Exchanges.

ETA: It seems to have been added as I was typing this!

Edited by fire cat pickles

Posted (edited)

OH OK - if it was always Tarot Readings - that I can see.

But in that case - it might be good to have a Readings subforum. Oh wait - you just did that :) :thumbsup:

Edited by gregory

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, ashwsh said:

This is so cool..such a great job..big thank you for this new cool look.😁

I have the same problem as others..I'm unable to send PM's.and also it says my inbox is 310% full...please advise

post in this thread here and Little Fang will drop you in the Subscribers group (if you subscribed before) and then your inbox will work fine again. Later on she will go through and sort out the subscription of each person but she is just collecting people who subscribed before there 👍

Edited by DanielJUK

Everything you guys can add, helps us!  Gregory you have your own thread now to help others if you want. ;)