Little Fang

Forum Software Upgrade IN PROGRESS

Thanks :) I've just been using invision for AGES, so may know things like attaching things and that kind of thing sooner than the mods.

By the way - I am guessing private message count is now unlimited as it is on the other one I'm on ? - I THINK admin said there that he can't change it !

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, gregory said:

Thanks 🙂 I've just been using invision for AGES, so may know things like attaching things and that kind of thing sooner than the mods.

By the way - I am guessing private message count is now unlimited as it is on the other one I'm on ? - I THINK admin said there that he can't change it !

Thank you, gregory.

If there is no percentage tracker on your Inbox, then you have unlimited messages. Yesterday, before she switched my account over, there was a HUGE meter, of sorts, at the top of my Inbox page that said I had "x"-percent space remaining, etc.

Edited by fire cat pickles

well done for fixing the Tarot Exchange! ❤️❤️❤️

I can't see any missing sub forums now but keep an eye out everyone 👀

(it's funny when a subforum is made visible, it lists it as new in the forum 😂 )

1 minute ago, DanielJUK said:

well done for fixing the Tarot Exchange! ❤️❤️❤️

I can't see any missing sub forums now but keep an eye out everyone 👀

(it's funny when a subforum is made visible, it lists it as new in the forum 😂 )

so you see the little lunar group now dan?

1 minute ago, Saturn Celeste said:

so you see the little lunar group now dan?

Yes, see it fine now and I can see all subforums perfectly now and the mentors section, so my access rights are the same before! thanks for fixing ❤️👍

I can see the Tarot Exchanges subforum now. Thank you!! 

Just as a matter of interest, if there happen to be other subforums that I can't see, how would I know what they are? Is there a sitemap or anything like that to check against?

43 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

post in this thread here and Little Fang will drop you in the Subscribers group (if you subscribed before) and then your inbox will work fine again. Later on she will go through and sort out the subscription of each person but she is just collecting people who subscribed before there 👍

thanks @DanielJUK

29 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I can see the Tarot Exchanges subforum now. Thank you!! 

Just as a matter of interest, if there happen to be other subforums that I can't see, how would I know what they are? Is there a sitemap or anything like that to check against?

Starlight, can you see the mentor section?

There is a lot of that I can see now! Bravo, it's good work and likely a lot of time and efforts, I'm sure!

Presently everything seems new and I don't really know where to post and so on, but tomorrow will be another day!

Thanks guys!!

Is it possible to have the edit and quote buttons at the TOP of posts ? They are there on every other forum I know, and it is freaking me out - I keep quoting the wrong posts....

is unread content the place holder for new posts ?

1 minute ago, HOLMES said:

is unread content the place holder for new posts ?

Yes, as you start to read stuff, then it will fill up I think.

50 messages inbox , I had to empty all for I kept trying to get to inbox said I still had 700 messages stored but I couldn't see any, luckily the empty function as there or I couldn't figure out how to send messages for inbox was full.

Reminder to those who had subscriptions to post in the other annoucement thread so I can give you status again. 

9 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Starlight, can you see the mentor section?

I can, yes. (I will be back to participate in the program mid-June. It was a great experience. 🙂 l

15 hours ago, fire cat pickles said:

It takes some figuring out for sure!

Click on your username (with the inverted triangle next to it).

Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu.

Click on "Notification Settings "(on the right, first in list "Other Settings")

Select "Automatically follow new content I post" and "A new notification when content is posted".

Thanks so much! Do you by chance know how to figure out the exchanges I had going on BEFORE we got switched over to this? I had a yes/no thread going by me and then a recent gradate from the mentor program was also doing an exchange and can't seem to find either? 

Congratulations for the upgrade, the forum is very appealing and functional!!

🖱️Love the new look 🤩🤩

Emoticons loading time is sluggish though

I don't actually WANT to but can we set things so that people cannot message us ? I just got a message that someone couldn't receive messages and I assume that was why - but I went to look and I can't see how she could have done that. 

15 hours ago, gregory said:

I don't actually WANT to but can we set things so that people cannot message us ? I just got a message that someone couldn't receive messages and I assume that was why - but I went to look and I can't see how she could have done that. 

When you're in your messages inbox there is a small link at the bottom under your list of messages that says "Disable my messenger".  I'm guessing they might have done that...

22 minutes ago, stephanelli said:

When you're in your messages inbox there is a small link at the bottom under your list of messages that says "Disable my messenger".  I'm guessing they might have done that...

Yes. Or it could be that there are temporary restrictions placed on that account or that it is disabled. If it were due to a full inbox then I believe it should have said do. 

Can someone with a full box please test - someone I know who messaged  a non-subscriber yesterday  got that message and the box owner, contacted on FB, reported that his box was 400% full....

I am getting begging messages to disable my adblock. OK if I HAFTA (no ads would be a NICE subscriber benefit) but I HAVE done - and every page I go to it asks again.