Subscribers post here!

Little Fang

LoveLightPeace

I'm here. I think you already have me added to the subscribers list, thank you! 

Little Fang
15 hours ago, DarkeyedRaven48 said:

Hello 

I am a subscriber but not paying

May I clarify what you mean? 🙂 (I cancelled all the payment plans since they don't reconnect to the new software, is that what you meant?  PM me your paypal email)

Little Fang
3 hours ago, Clairbuoyant said:

Not sure if I’m a subscriber.

I need help.  The upgrade caused the site to only appear as a mobile version on my phone.  I only access the forum on my iPhone. Before the upgrade, when I was kicked to the mobile site, there was a “web version” option I could select in the menu. I don’t see an option to switch to web version anymore. Can you please add it?

This is not something I can add, but your mobile browser should have an option to View Desktop Website 🙂  Hope that helps!
PM me your paypal email and I can clarify if you were still subbed

I think I'm already back in, but if my subscriber e-mail isn't there let me know and I'll pm you my paypal addy if you have auto-subscriber stuff set up.  

Thanks Little Fang, the new website looks amazing!

I think I'm back in, but happy if you can confirm that. The new site does look amazing, Little Fang!!! :))))

Little Fang

If you can see the Subscriber only forums (giveaway, etc) and have a little S medal under your avatar, you're in the subscriber group! ❤️ 

I should have heard from paypal that my automatic payment was cancelled ? I haven't.... and it's still up there on paypal... You had to adjust me one year - maybe mine is set to - somewhere else ?

PS and will we be able to see how long we have to run, in the end  ? I can't see it anywhere at the moment.

Edited by gregory

Little Fang

All of these going until the start of next year (unless you are kickstarter lifetime or kickstarter year) since I have no way to adjust for custom time and I have not the time to check who is supposed to end every day and manually do it. 😉

ballerina

Everything seems to be set up fine for me.  Thanks!  Thanks for all your hard work on this BIG project.  It's much appreciated.

The new upgrade looks great!  Thanks for all the hard work.  😍

I believe I’m in the same spot gregory was: the previous subscription is still active in my PayPal account (didn’t get cancelled) and my subscriber status doesn’t seem to be active in the forum yet.

Also, my signature used to be song lyrics linked to a youtube video; now it has morphed into an actual embedded youtube video in my sig on this forum software.  I tried to edit it out, but I can’t get the editor to do that (at least on my ipad).  I apologize to everyone for that, and would an admin be able to clear my signature?  🤯

Thanks again!

Edited by Oink
Signature - oh my

Little Fang

@Oink I added you back!  I should have canceled everyone by now, but just in case you still have it, please cancel on your end. 🙂

13 minutes ago, Little Fang said:

@Oink I added you back!  I should have canceled everyone by now, but just in case you still have it, please cancel on your end. 🙂

Thank you!  I just cancelled it on the Paypal website.

Would you be so kind as to clear the signature field on my account since I can’t suss out how to delete that video?  

I think I got it now - sorry for the confusion!

Edited by Oink
Fixed!

AJ-ish/Sharyn
On 5/3/2019 at 9:16 PM, Little Fang said:

If you can see the Subscriber only forums (giveaway, etc) and have a little S medal under your avatar, you're in the subscriber group! ❤️ 

I'm guessing only you can see the S medal? I don't see it under mine or anyone else's. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.