Night Shade

Happy birthday DanielJUK!

Happy Birthday Dan!  Our first birthday party in our new home!  I know you're a Taurus but you love the sun so enjoy this one! spacer.png

spacer.png

❤️ Thank you so much everyone for your lovely birthday greetings and just got my birthday in as the new forum started working  ❤️😀

This year is a big birthday for me, I am 40! When I was turning 30, ten years ago, I had such a crisis over it! I felt I was sooo losing my youth and I dreaded it so! But my Thirties were such an important growing period in my life. I was like a Tarot Knight before that, thought I knew everything but I didn't know anything, this has been such an important period in my wisdom as a person and sort of my spiritual journey and finding out who I am as a person. I got into divination in a big way in the middle of this period as well. It's hard to put into words but I have really grown the most as a person during my 30's and so I am sure in the next decade I will become even wiser! It's pretty deep but I am discovering myself and becoming a stronger person as I age! 😊

Anyway thank you for your wonderful greetings to bring cheer to my day! ❤️:party:@Night Shade (and thanks for starting the thread), @Raggydoll, @Flaxen, @Bodhiseed (thank you ❤️), @ashwsh, @Decan, @KaiNO (amazing cake!), @Rupicapra, @Cobweb, @joy, @Thoughtful (what great balloons!), @Bookworm, @BlueDragonfly, @Saturn Celeste (amazing sun cake!) and @Arabella, cheers you all :party:

Oh, no - I've missed the party!

Still, a very happy 40th, Daniel... and you're right - it does keep getting better! At least so far... but I'm only a few years ahead of you. Who knows what happens next year... 😉

They do say that a persons third eye chakra expands the most from the age of 35 and the crown chakra starts to expand around 10 years after that. So I definitely believe that some things just gets better with age. I’ve started to feel the shift myself (I’m turning 36) but I’m much more in the third eye phase than the wise crown chakra phase. I look forward to getting there!

Much love ❤️ 

Oh goodness, I didn't realise it was a milestone birthday!  I love your thoughts about continued growth through the decades.  Hope you had a wonderful day!

@Raggydoll that is so interesting about the third eye, we perhaps get more wise as we get older but maybe also spirituality as well. I think I am still more third eye phase than crown yet but thanks for that info and perhaps the crown chakra maturing has started.

@Cobweb it has been wonderful, thank you ❤️

@Grandma thank you for the lovely picture ❤️

@Wanderer thanks for letting me know what I am getting into in my forties  😂:love:

thanks for the greetings @Starlight @stephanelli@mariposa and @PurplePixie03

It's been a wonderful birthday week all last week and thanks you all for your kind greetings :heart: