Posted (edited)

I found the one that was moved over very hard to read. I have to admit I am not 100% sure it was ALL there but ANYWAY - so I tried to put it in as a list, as I had had it before - it cut off at the letter G. So I tried something with a different spacer (you had used a star, and some of my decks are starred) and now it cuts off at the letter S instead. I'd RATHER it was a list, but in case the field can grow... (Solandia had to do that on AT !!!)

If not I will post a link to a document instead - no biggie; I realise I am Different! I have actually put a link in my favourite decks - but I can't SEE that in my own profile...! so I assume nor can anyone else ?

ETA so I have also put it in "About Me".

Edited by gregory

Posted (edited)

I can see your link to your dropbox deck collection (in the favourite decks tab). 

Wow, you really have a couple of decks 😮👍

Edited by KaiNO

I do. It has taken me a while - I am very old !

And yes - now I can see my favourite decks tab. Someone tweaked or I am blind. Pick one ! :lol: 

I got my deck collection to work as a list, single-spaced, by hitting Shift-Enter after each deck name, which is line-break command in many apps, as opposed to a paragraph break.

Required a bit of key-stroking, by my list isn't much more than 100.

I did mine with the bullet points list. I did a list first (deck per line) because they all merged together as one big mess of words with the transfer. It did take a while but looks wonderful now 🙂

It seems like there is unlimited space to keep going downwards!

I think it might take about year to do it with your collection though gregory 😂

There is not unlimited space going forwards - I tried putting mine as a list and it cut off WAY earlier.

But you can do bullet points by putting the list in word and copy/pasting.

11 hours ago, gregory said:

There is not unlimited space going forwards - I tried putting mine as a list and it cut off WAY earlier.

But you can do bullet points by putting the list in word and copy/pasting.

aack that would have been a lot easier!