Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

General Readings From Saturn- $5 Donation

Recommended Posts

Welcome everyone to my club.  I would like to donate some readings to TT&M so I will do readings for a $5 donation to the site.  You have to be a member of my club for me to read you.  I can read the same sitter once per month but no more.

 

  1. Join this club
  2. Donate $5 to the website
  3. Sign up HERE!
  4. Please allow 48 hours for the reading.
  5. When you sign up make sure to include your birthday, and your question.
  6. You will receive a reading of 2 tarot cards and 1 oracle card along with a photo of the reading and a great big Thank You for your donation to TT&M! :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Saturn Celeste I would love to sit for a reading! :classic_biggrin:

 

I just made another donation. :classic_smile:

 

My birthday is January 7th.

A general reading will be good. If you prefer to have a focus let me know and I will come up with one.

No rush, I know you're busy and don't mind waiting so please do take your time. :love: 

 

Thank you! :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LoveLightPeace said:

Hi @Saturn Celeste I would love to sit for a reading! :classic_biggrin:

 

I just made another donation. :classic_smile:

 

My birthday is January 7th.

A general reading will be good. If you prefer to have a focus let me know and I will come up with one.

No rush, I know you're busy and don't mind waiting so please do take your time. :love: 

 

Thank you! :heart:

Thank you!  I will have your reading by tomorrow night, EST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Click here for the full size photo!

 

medium_3-090619190413-3785493.jpeg

 

@LoveLightPeace - Capricorn - What does Love need to know?  What is the oracle message?  Crow Tarot and Sibyl's Oracle.

 

Hello Love!  Just looking at your cards I get the feeling you're thinking about your financial affairs.  The 5 of Pentacles is the focus of this reading but it is the other 2 cards that are the action.

 

The 5 of Pentacles are how you are feeling but this card comes with a strong message, even when things seem lost, there are still opportunities if you look for them.  Look at the image.  True, the crows in the tree are safe and snug against the storm while the birds on the ground have to struggle.  But in spite of their dire situation, they are not alone.  Worry less about your current financial status and instead, concentrate on the opportunities that are all around you.  All those birds need to do is look up and the safety of the tree is before them.  Don't just look down, look up too!

 

The 3 of Wands is right there, that's your survey card!  That's the card you need to get going.  Your first card has signaled to you that opportunities are out there when you look for them.  The 3 of Wands shows you the path to research and study, to plan and sort through your best chances for opportunities.  These opportunities won't hit you on the head, but instead you need to find the best opportunities and then act!  No time worrying about the rain, instead, get out there and get wet.  There is an opportunity out there and it has a star above it, like an asterisk.  All you need to do is take aim and shoot for that star.  Remember it is possible.

 

Your oracle message is strategy (militarium).  What an awesome image for strategy!  A cat and mouse game!  Just as you need to research and seek out new chances, you will also need strategy to get the best opportunity you can.   You want to get to that place ahead of you but don't jump into anything!  Read the fine print.  Go with the tried and true, don't listen to fancy talking salespeople and know ahead of time what you want and stick to it!  This is not the time to experiment, instead, it's time to be like that cat.  Stalk your chances and pounce on the best ones.

 

I hope this reading connects with you, Love.  It's been my pleasure reading for you. :herz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Click here for the full size photo!

 

medium_3-090619190413-3785493.jpeg

 

@LoveLightPeace - Capricorn - What does Love need to know?  What is the oracle message?  Crow Tarot and Sibyl's Oracle.

 

Hello Love!  Just looking at your cards I get the feeling you're thinking about your financial affairs.  The 5 of Pentacles is the focus of this reading but it is the other 2 cards that are the action.

Hi @Saturn Celeste! Thank you for the reading.

 

Yes, I have been thinking about finances lately, regarding a business partnership opportunity that has been stalled for the past month or so. 

 

1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

 

The 5 of Pentacles are how you are feeling but this card comes with a strong message, even when things seem lost, there are still opportunities if you look for them.  Look at the image.  True, the crows in the tree are safe and snug against the storm while the birds on the ground have to struggle.  But in spite of their dire situation, they are not alone.  Worry less about your current financial status and instead, concentrate on the opportunities that are all around you.  All those birds need to do is look up and the safety of the tree is before them.  Don't just look down, look up too!

 

I love that you told me to look up! I have a tendency to miss out on things that are above eye level. So that makes perfect sense to me. At times, I'm in my own little world (in my mind) and don't even notice what's going on around me. I will make a point to pay attention and focus on the opportunities that are around me, even in places that I wouldn't normally look for them. 

1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

 

The 3 of Wands is right there, that's your survey card!  That's the card you need to get going.  Your first card has signaled to you that opportunities are out there when you look for them.  The 3 of Wands shows you the path to research and study, to plan and sort through your best chances for opportunities.  These opportunities won't hit you on the head, but instead you need to find the best opportunities and then act!  No time worrying about the rain, instead, get out there and get wet.  There is an opportunity out there and it has a star above it, like an asterisk.  All you need to do is take aim and shoot for that star.  Remember it is possible.

 

One of the things that comes to mind here is an offer that has been made to me by a friend to sell items that I make at festivals that are too far away for me to attend. I have been going back and forth with myself about it for a few reasons, but I really have nothing to lose by taking her up on it. Based on this, I'll look further into it to see if it's one of the star opportunities that I should reach for. 

 

I'm also looking into a few others things, but still have to finish gathering information. I will definitely keep this in mind as I continue my search.

 

1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

 

Your oracle message is strategy (militarium).  What an awesome image for strategy!  A cat and mouse game!  Just as you need to research and seek out new chances, you will also need strategy to get the best opportunity you can.   You want to get to that place ahead of you but don't jump into anything!  Read the fine print.  Go with the tried and true, don't listen to fancy talking salespeople and know ahead of time what you want and stick to it!  This is not the time to experiment, instead, it's time to be like that cat.  Stalk your chances and pounce on the best ones.

 

What a great message, it really hits home! With everything that I have been considering and still in search of, even if only one of those things come to be, I will have to figure out how I am going to manage it all. I have my home and garden to take care of, and physical limitations that put a damper on things sometimes so it can be very challenging without adding anything else to the mix. I will be sure to look at things very closely and stick with the tried and true as I move forward. 

1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

 

I hope this reading connects with you, Love.  It's been my pleasure reading for you. :herz:

Thank you so much for the reading Saturn, it makes perfect sense! :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LoveLightPeace said:

I will have to figure out how I am going to manage it all.

You are a Capricorn.  This comes easily to you!  You've got some good money making plans to look into and you know how to sort things out.  You CAN do this and help out your finances in the process.  Take care, Love! :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

You are a Capricorn.  This comes easily to you!  You've got some good money making plans to look into and you know how to sort things out.  You CAN do this and help out your finances in the process.  Take care, Love! :love:

Thank you for the reassurance that I can do this @Saturn Celeste, it means a lot to me! :animated-smileys-hug-002::heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.