Roc May 2019 - Kaino And Purplepixie03

Posted (edited)

@KaiNO  and @PurplePixie03's Thread

Schedule: 
May 22  (Wednesday): Complete readings
May 29  (Wednesday): Complete feedbacks

--

May's Suggested Spread:

I was looking for a spread for ROC, and decided to check out the Tarot Spreads Section, and found a cool spread for May. I wish I had looked earlier though!

I could use some spring cleaning in my life right now.  If you are too, maybe this will help!

Three Card Spring Cleaning Spread by @Night Shade

1---2---3

1. Keep - The things that are working well for you, and that you should keep moving forward with.

2. Trash - Things you need to throw out of your life and say "good riddance" to.

3. Donate - Things that you haven't been using (whether talents or material goods) that you can now use for the benefit of others.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:

1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.

2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.

3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option:  After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.

4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues.  Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.  

5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Edited by Fortuna

Thanks, @Fortuna  :thumbsup:

Nice to be partnered with you, @PurplePixie03 🙂

The suggested spread is OK with me, it looks like a great spread. You can choose which deck you want to read for me with.

I noticed that you have "The Spirit Animal Oracle Cards" in your wishlist, I can use this deck if you want, for your reading. Or if you have other wishes about deck, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll pick the deck that feels right for you.

Thanks @Fortuna 🙂

Hi @KaiNO! It's nice to meet you and cannot wait to get working on this.

The suggested spread is good with me. I think I'll probably use either my Wisdom of Oracle or my Enchanted Map Oracle. Do you have a preference between those? 

That deck would be amazing! Thank you!

Okay, I will use The Spirit Animal Oracle Cards for your reading.

I like both of your decks. Use the one that feels right for you 🙂 

I don't normally use the Enchanted Map deck, so I don't know it very well but I'm feeling pulled to that deck for this reading. So, we'll give that a try! I'll post your reading soon. 🙂

ROC for May Spread: 

1. Keep - The things that are working well for you, and that you should keep moving forward with.

2. Trash - Things you need to throw out of your life and say "good riddance" to.

3. Donate - Things that you haven't been using (whether talents or material goods) that you can now use for the benefit of others.

I used The Enchanted Map by Colette Baron-Reid. 

Card #1: Keep ~ Peaks of Joy

Card #2: Trash ~ Upside-down Follow the leader

Card #3: Donate ~ Goblins 

(See attached photo) 

Card #1 ~ Keep: Peaks of Joy: 

This card is a person almost drifting in the clouds, she's doesn't have a single worry. She's flying with the butterfly, just as elegant and weightless. "You're life is filled with happiness so share it with others." is the quote for this card. This card is all about things looking up and letting others feed on that happiness.  Your hard work is paying off with this card.

With it being the Keep placement; don't let life get you down this spring. Make sure you keep that joy and happiness close to your heart without any chance of drifting off. 

Card #2 ~ Trash: Upside-down Follow the Leader: 

This card has several different creatures following this fairy. Everyone is looking towards this glowing person, seeking her out for her wisdom. The quote for this card is: "Every life is a teaching tool for others. Your honesty is an example to those around you." Upright this card is talking about sharing your wisdom, and helping others find the way. However, your card was reversed. When this card is reversed it is a nudge to take the lead, to finally find that voice that you've always been looking for. 

With this being in the Trash pile, maybe turn that voice down just a tiny bit? Allow others to speak their thoughts and opinions too. One day you might be looking up those people and need their respect. 

Card #3~ Donate ~ Goblins

In this card, we are looking at the woods at dusk, with barely enough light to see the eyes hiding in the trees. We have a little "goblin" in plain sight towards the bottom of the card. The quote for this card is: "Fear is an illusion. Choose love today. Forgive yourself and others." Our inner goblins (some people call them demons, others call them inner voices.) appear at our weakest state. They find you and bury inside your mind, only ever there as a reminder to haunt your days. To remind you that you did that. This card is all about loving yourself and reminding you that you shouldn't be afraid of those goblins cause you can make them go away. 

With this being in the Donate placement of the cards, I'd say you need to give love to someone. They may be close to you, they may be a stranger, or they may be someone you just barely know. However, someone out there needs a little love to get their goblins to disappear. 

Let's see how I did, please feel free to ask follow up questions on this spread. 🙂

~Pixie 

IMG_E3415.JPG

Thanks, @PurplePixie03 🙂

You did well; I'll be back later with detailed answers 😀

I just did your reading about half an hour ago, not sure if I'm able to finish writing it today, I have to watch Eurovision Song Contest Semifinal now😛 , but at latest tomorrow. I think it was a good reading 🙂    

Here is my reading for you, @PurplePixie03 ,

I hope it makes some sense to you.

Purplepixie03.jpg

Deck: The Spirit Animal Oracle

Cards: 1---2---3

22 Dragonfly Spirit (Truth transcends illusion)
Oracle Message: Dragonfly Spirit is here to remind you of the wisdom and truth available all times in the hidden realms. Dragonfly Spirit appears to tell you to pay attention to the truth beyond the illusion and recognize the insights that come seemingly out of nowhere, peeking through from behind the veil. In the realm of Spirit, there is far more wisdom than you can perceive with your senses, and there is a deep knowing that you are not separate or alone, for a Higher Power recognizes you and loves you beyond measure. There is a Great Consciousness that exists in the seemingly empty spaces, guiding us on our journey. Open to the truth, letting the wisdom of the hidden realms inform you, providing insights your conscious mind overlooks.

This card almost states that you have come to the right place (this forum) and that you shall stay here 😀

54 Skunk Spirit (Know your worth)
Skunk Spirit comes as a reminder that you can be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished. Know your worth. Not everyone will agree with you or share your values, but you can walk with your head high, knowing that when you express your integrity, others can feel your authenticity and will be inspired by it. Be who you are and if your reputation precedes you, good! You have much to be proud of, and Skunk Spirit wants you to be your best self, the true you.

Not everyone will appreciate you; many people have issues of their own to address, and you may trigger something in them, but if so, no matter. Skunk Spirit calls you to be fully yourself, without apology. Remember who you are and what really matters to you, and act with integrity. You will be so glad you did.

In this position, this card says that you shall be who you are. Don't use energy just to please others. Let go of other people's expectations. Choose to stand up for your self and speak your truth.

Eagle Spirit (Spirit has your back)

Think of the eagles flying high above the other birds, soaring on the wind. Truly, all the wisdom of the world is available to you. Now is not the time to be vulnerable and dependent, for you have the wings to fly on your own and you need to do that at this time. There is no huddle in a shelter or even to seek out a flock to support you, for Eagle Spirit says you have tremendous wisdom and courage within. Let it arise so that you might soar proudly, with the angels serving as the wind beneath your wings. From these heights, you can make the best and most powerful choices for the highest good of all.

According to this, you have more in you. You are ready to take a step further and use your knowledge and overview. Your wisdom will also benefit others.

On 5/15/2019 at 3:07 PM, KaiNO said:

Keep - The things that are working well for you, and that you should keep moving forward with.
22 Dragonfly Spirit (Truth transcends illusion)
Oracle Message: Dragonfly Spirit is here to remind you of the wisdom and truth available all times in the hidden realms. Dragonfly Spirit appears to tell you to pay attention to the truth beyond the illusion and recognize the insights that come seemingly out of nowhere, peeking through from behind the veil. In the realm of Spirit, there is far more wisdom than you can perceive with your senses, and there is a deep knowing that you are not separate or alone, for a Higher Power recognizes you and loves you beyond measure. There is a Great Consciousness that exists in the seemingly empty spaces, guiding us on our journey. Open to the truth, letting the wisdom of the hidden realms inform you, providing insights your conscious mind overlooks.

This card almost states that you have come to the right place (this forum) and that you shall stay here

Oh, I love this card!! Especially in the "keep" placement. It's a great reminder that I'm never truly alone in life which I have trouble remembering. 

54 Skunk Spirit (Know your worth)
Skunk Spirit comes as a reminder that you can be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished. Know your worth. Not everyone will agree with you or share your values, but you can walk with your head high, knowing that when you express your integrity, others can feel your authenticity and will be inspired by it. Be who you are and if your reputation precedes you, good! You have much to be proud of, and Skunk Spirit wants you to be your best self, the true you.

Not everyone will appreciate you; many people have issues of their own to address, and you may trigger something in them, but if so, no matter. Skunk Spirit calls you to be fully yourself, without apology. Remember who you are and what really matters to you, and act with integrity. You will be so glad you did.

In this position, this card says that you shall be who you are. Don't use energy just to please others. Let go of other people's expectations. Choose to stand up for your self and speak your truth.

The Trash position... I was honestly worried about getting this card because I was nervous about what it'd say. However, I was kinda pleased with what I got. I truthfully do tend to try to use my energy to please other people in my family and friends because I find it easier then being myself. I sometimes think I'm like four different people. 

Eagle Spirit (Spirit has your back)

Think of the eagles flying high above the other birds, soaring on the wind. Truly, all the wisdom of the world is available to you. Now is not the time to be vulnerable and dependent, for you have the wings to fly on your own and you need to do that at this time. There is no huddle in a shelter or even to seek out a flock to support you, for Eagle Spirit says you have tremendous wisdom and courage within. Let it arise so that you might soar proudly, with the angels serving as the wind beneath your wings. From these heights, you can make the best and most powerful choices for the highest good of all.

According to this, you have more in you. You are ready to take a step further and use your knowledge and overview. Your wisdom will also benefit others.

And finally the Donation position in the spread. Which ended up being a Wisdom card... I truthfully I don't know how I feel about this one. Truthfully I do not feel like a person who has lots of wisdom, so it's weird to think about the fact that I need to "donate" my knowledge. 

Thanks so much!! Feedback is in purple. This was a gorgeous reading and the cards are amazing! 

~Pixie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.