fire cat pickles

Forum Members M.I.a.

Posted (edited)

I thought it would be a good idea to have a Forum Member Missing In Action topic for those who haven't been around for a while... Just concerned 🙂

Anyone heard from @Bluelagune? She hasn't visited since April 14. 

Edited by fire cat pickles

Guest Night Shade

I was wondering about @GreatDane.  She hasn't visited since April 1.  And I was wondering about @Bluelagune as well.

Great Dane  is out because of her health.  People come and go but with a community like this, they usually come back when they can. 😉

yes not seen Blue Lagune a while, hope she returns!

Saturn is right, Great Dane takes regular forum breaks but comes back feeling refreshed.

miss them both :heart:

Posted (edited)

I really miss EmpyreanKnight. Haven't seen him in many months 😔

CheyenneSKin was very active for a brief period of time, she was in my exchange circle and disappeared in the middle of it. I don't think she's been back since! This was in December I think. I wonder what's happened to her and hope she's all right.

Edited by RavenOfSummer

Hello Again,

Needed a respite.  Trying to be in more.  Saw a notification my name had been mentioned (and always hope not a bad thing :-)) and saw it was mentioned here.

THANKS for noticing I was out for a bit.  

GD

Guest Night Shade
6 minutes ago, GreatDane said:

Hello Again,

Needed a respite.  Trying to be in more.  Saw a notification my name had been mentioned (and always hope not a bad thing :-)) and saw it was mentioned here.

GD

It's  good to have you back, @GreatDane:smiley:

THANK YOU, NIGHT SHADE!  LOVELY TO BE BACK, MISSED YOU ALL YOU LADS AND LADIES.

Guest Night Shade
1 minute ago, Grandma said:

By the way, I think I found the Member List a while ago but now it's lost.  Can anyone tell me where it is?

If you hover over "Forums" at the top of the screen, you'll see the link to the member list

4 hours ago, Night Shade said:

If you hover over "Forums" at the top of the screen, you'll see the link to the member list

Thank you Night Shade.  My screens are configured differently.  To get to "Forums" I have to click on the three horizontal bars at the top right of every page, on the green bar.  But when I clicked on "Forums", one of the menu choices was indeed "Members" so it was right where I left it, as is often the case when things we had our hands on go missing!

oh I miss @Cookie too! How wonderful to see you around @GreatDane :heart:

Anouk was struggling with readings and the forum and was having a break. I hope she comes back when she feels up to it again because I miss her!

AJ. Chronata didn't join any forums I think or if she did, has never been active in any since AT 😞 I have tried to gently nudge friends who I am contact with but are not on forums but often they have reasons or busy lives! You can find her on Facebook under her real name, she posts regularly with wonderful stories and photos of her travelling all around, the fairs and other places! I think she is too busy these days and I miss her on forums. But she is still really active over there and was fine adding a load of AT people when the forum was closing ❤️ She sells her wares often on her etsy, her most recent deck was the Witch Craft Oracle Cards, I bought a deck and it's her wonderful artwork.

Ha!  Just seen my name mentioned.   Ahhh, thank you @Grandma & @DanielJUK that's very sweet of you to say that.   Looking forward to tete-a-teteing with you both again.  

I've just had a load of uni work on, and i was a bit behind, but it's okay now.   My interest in tarot & the like has never wavered ... in fact it's fluxed.   Esoterically speaking I've been sentenced to life without parole!  🙂

7 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Ha!  Just seen my name mentioned.   Ahhh, thank you @Grandma & @DanielJUK that's very sweet of you to say that.   Looking forward to tete-a-teteing with you both again.  

I've just had a load of uni work on, and i was a bit behind, but it's okay now.   My interest in tarot & the like has never wavered ... in fact it's fluxed.   Esoterically speaking I've been sentenced to life without parole!  🙂

Good to see you again! 🙂

2 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Good to see you again! 🙂

Thanks.  And you. 😉

On 5/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, Starlight said:

I miss Empyrean Knight, too. Hope everything's all right.

Yes!  Where is he?  I looked up his last post and saw no hint of his leaving,  He always had such mad enthusiasm that was uplifting and contagious!  I do hope all is well w him.  Maybe his life just got more interesting beyond the cards?  Did he find LOVE???  

I'm still here, but have been battling with  health challenges so I'm not around as much as I would like to be. Thanks @Grandma for thinking of me. Be well, everybody.

On 5/23/2019 at 11:50 AM, GreatDane said:

Hello Again,

GD

On 5/25/2019 at 6:14 AM, Cookie said:

On 5/26/2019 at 8:21 AM, DarkElectric said:

I'm still here, but have been battling with  health challenges so I'm not around as much as I would like to be. Thanks @Grandma for thinking of me. Be well, everybody.

Welcome back, nice to see you all again!

@fire cat pickles and @DanielJUK - you guys missed the drama? 🙂  I had to wait until **** finally hits the fan. The you all know usual "I told you so" ... aside from that had to fix other things. Good to see you guys! 

@Saturn Celeste - hi! 🙂 missed you guys! The updates look good, missing that green background leaves on top though. They looked good. 

1 hour ago, Bluelagune said:

@fire cat pickles and @DanielJUK - you guys missed the drama? 🙂  I had to wait until **** finally hits the fan. The you all know usual "I told you so" ... aside from that had to fix other things. Good to see you guys! 

@Saturn Celeste - hi! 🙂 missed you guys! The updates look good, missing that green background leaves on top though. They looked good. 

Glad you made it back! 

You may be able to find your own banner with leaves and create your own with all the options here now 🙂 They are almost limitless.

1 minute ago, fire cat pickles said:

Glad you made it back! 

You may be able to find your own banner with leaves and create your own with all the options here now 🙂 They are almost limitless.

Where is the section to make adjustments? 

also, do you know how to change background behind avatar?