LadyM

What Theme Are You Using? (This Is Saturn)

What Theme Are You Using?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What theme are you using?

• Vanilla
    • Tarot Tea and Me Default
    • Chameleon
    • Uniform
    • Elegant
    • Caffeine
    • FireyFlame
    • Fresh Green

Hey guys!  I'm testing out the site and I need to know what theme you are  using?  I think some of the trouble people are having might be due to the theme they are using like the notification globe disappearing.  So, please vote and let us know what theme you are using.  And when you report a problem, please let us know the theme at that time as well.

Guest Night Shade

I've been using elegant also and haven't seen any problems.

Wow it's pretty even throughout! 

This is a good question and useful for support. Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, Little Fang said:

Wow it's pretty even throughout! 

This is a good question and useful for support. Thank you. 

Thank you LF!  What we also need to find out is what browser are members using when they report profile problems.

1 minute ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Thank you LF!  What we also need to find out is what browser are members using when they report profile problems.

Yup. And I’m gonna PM the ones I know that have experienced issues and ask them about this 👍

1 minute ago, Raggydoll said:

Yup. And I’m gonna PM the ones I know that have experienced issues and ask them about this 👍

Thank you! :shug_kittyhug_100-100:

I have taken piccies of all my themes and my profile pages!  When you set up your profile with awesome banners, it is suited to your theme I would think.  At least that how I did mine and want to share how awesome they all look working together!

Saturn Celeste - Elegant

Spoiler

Saturn.jpg

Little Fang did such a wonderful job on getting this forum up and running!  The themes are awesome and all the little details she has added truly makes this forum a place to call home!

The 3 themes I've listed all are working fine also.  I use Firefox for a browser.

I voted Chameleon, because that’s what I use on the desktop computer, with purple option.

On the phone I use Uniform, without colour choice, just the one with a luminance to it.

No problems with either, that I know of.

Caffeine was nice colours, but on the phone the ”top part” rolls down with the screen as I scroll, I didn’t like it and that’s why I don’t alternate with that theme. (Not sure it’s an error though, it could well be it’s designed to do that.)

On my phone/desktop the two dark themed ones aren’t great. The colours aren’t easy on the eyes, and the neon green especially, in part I can’t even make out what’s written. (There are other things with them, i.e text and quote box crammed very close together, and stuff.)

That being said, I could have appreciated a dark theme to alternate with, as a contrast when looking at pictures in the Deck Library, or for halloween for that matter... And I’m not sure the reason these themes don’t work well on my units. (I.e do they look like that on everyone’s computers and are they supposed to be that way.)

But it isn’t really an issue, it’s just my thought process how I chose and why. 

I like both Uniform and Chameleon, and Elegant is fine as a forum default choice.

Having three customizable themes that do work — and not any issues with them that I’ve noticed — well, personally, I’m perfectly happy!

Guest Night Shade
18 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

I have taken piccies of all my themes and my profile pages!  When you set up your profile with awesome banners, it is suited to your theme I would think.  At least that how I did mine and want to share how awesome they all look working together!

Saturn Celeste - Elegant

Reveal hidden contents

Saturn.jpg

This may be off topic, but I'm really enjoying seeing all of your banners! 😍