Spoiler Posts,

HOLMES

as I looked at the forum I saw my recent activity recapping in the right hand corner..

and I thought to myself , those who don't read spoilers before actually watching the espiode may be mad at seeing it . 

I mean recent posts could be just titles and not snipes of the whole post. 

For us moderators it’s really good to see snippets of all the new posts. Then we can much easier catch a heated argument or a spam post. On a personal level I like it too because I find that titles don’t always draw me in as much as the first sentences often do. 

Regarding spoilers I would say that viewer discretion is adviced 😉 This means that sensitive people will have to look at the titles only or skip looking at the recent topics bar altogether. 

I would like to say, there is a button labeled condense near the top of the activity page. It only shows titles and names, I think. That feature may benefit you @HOLMES

Edited by ashjey

Spoiler

I will test... at the top of the post to make sure...

There is also a spoiler button in the posting box that you can use when posting, which I THINK means it doesn't who the text in new posts either ?

Yes - it works - in the posts thing you only see the second paragraph ! So you can post something at the start saying "latest episode" and then hide the rest under a spoiler.

Edited by gregory

That would be much appreciated if folks would do that! I didn't want to say anything because everyone is very busy making this place wonderful! But it is a bummer when it's so difficult to avoid spoilers. Thanks!