PurplePixie03

Oracle Exchange With Enchanted Map Oracle Deck

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm looking to do a couple of Oracle exchanges with my Enchanted Map Oracle Deck. I'm looking to experiment with a couple spread so if you have a suggestion please let me know! 

Rules: 

I am doing readings for detailed feedback, if I do not receive feedback then I will not read for you in the future. 

Please Don't ask about love and/or finance, I cannot read people's minds and have no idea what the future may hold for your relationship. I hope these things work out for you though!

I can do readings as a general if you have no question, or you can ask me a very direct question and I can focus my energy on that particular matter.  

If you have a spread that you'd like me to use, let me know! 

You must have 5 posts before doing an exchange, if you do not have 5 posts then go post on a few things and come back!

Excited to do this!

~Pixie 

Nightshade~ Reading Complete~ Feedback Received~ Thank you!

Edited by PurplePixie03

5 minutes ago, Night Shade said:

Hi @PurplePixie03.  I just looked at at these cards and they're lovely.  I'd like a reading please.  My question is "what is the next step on my spiritual quest".  Thank you in advance. :smiley:

Hi! I will get your reading done now, and it'll be all typed up by the end of the day. 🙂

I didn't do a super big spread for you so hopefully that is OK. If you need additional information, please let me know and I will make sure to do an extra spread. 🙂

Question: What is the next step in Nigh Shade's spiritual quest?" 

The Spread I used for you is: 

Card #1: You         Card #2: Your Path                Card #3: Your Potential 

Card #4: The Base Card aka the Root of it All

So then the cards you got in each placement would be (See Photo) 

Card #1: Balancing Act ~You 

Card #2: Mountain ~Your Path

Card #3: Gentle Gardener ~ Your Potential 

Card #4: Talisman ~ The Root of Everything 

Card #1: Balancing Act

So this placement card is all about you, it could be the present, the future, the past even. There is no time frame on this card like there is in a past, present, future spread.

In this card, there is a woman holding a rope, watching with interest and caution, but she is not frightened. On this rope, there is a ship on a wheel trying to get across the rope to the other end. If you look below that ship, there are things falling out while it tips in each direction to try to stay on. 

Oracle Message: "You are calm within, no matter the fluctuation of outer conditions." I believe you've been feeling a bit unsure of your balance in life. That your footing isn't quite right, and may cause you to fall off the tight rope. This card is giving you a message to find your priorities, you don't have to juggle everything at once. If you find a balance that works for you, then everything else will fall into place nicely. 

With this relating to your question, I'd say you probably need to decide if you are going to continue going on this path, or if it's time to change it. It almost seems like you're trying to have too many paths at once. 

Card #2: Mountain 

This placement is supposed to be about your path that you're on now. If you don't make any changes, what it might turn out to be. Now, I'm not a fortune teller, so I can never tell you for sure. However, I can give you an idea. 

In the Mountain card, the sun is shining on a mountain when it is dark and cloudy. 

Oracle Message: "You have the capacity to flow around any obstacle. This is a time to adapt." With a mountain in your way, you have two options. You can climb to the top of the mountain and realize it will be a hard journey or you can go around the mountain and take the easy way around. If you do feel you have to go up and over the mountain, realize you need to put one foot in front of the other and not to stop. 

In general this card is about adapting to the situation, and making it your own. Making sure you get what you need, and no matter what the situation is don't forget about your self. 

With this being in the "your path" placement I would assume you are feeling blocked? Like you don't know what direction to take next, and you need someone to tell you. However, that's not really true. It's your story, not anyone else's. 

Card #3: Gentle Gardner

This placement is all about your potential, it gives you an insight to see just how much you are capable of, no matter if you consciously know it or not. Somewhere in you, you already know the answer that will show up in this card. 

On this card, there are three eggs with fairies poking out from them in a grass field with someone looking over them all. This person is helping them grow and continue to blossom. 

Oracle Message: "Be your own person. Be a conscious co-creator." This card is explaining, that your thoughts and feelings are what your experiences in life are going to be. If you are being a miserable person, your luck and experiences will follow that.  If you stay positive you are going to have an amazing journey ahead. Your garden has all the potential of being a beautiful thing.

With relating to the position of the spreads, I would say that your potential is limitless. Your mind creates the edges of what you can do. If you stay open to the idea of growing and continue hoping and dreaming, then your life and journey will follow that. You create your own barriers, not anyone else.

Card #4: Talisman

I added to the original spread for this question, because I felt that you needed something that related to your roots and your beliefs. So this card, is at the bottom of the deck flipped over to represent that. 

In this card, there is a woman holding a glowing disk away from her, her back is facing us so we cannot see what her facial expressions are and can only assume. Also, if you notice towards her right leg, there is a yin-yang sign on the ground/ in her dress. 

Oracle Message: "A lesson truly learned us a crystallized as earned wisdom. You have all you need for success you seek." Wisdom is very helpful for many reasons, it helps you learn the roads and paths you want to walk, it also helps you learn who to avoid. However, having the wisdom of someone else near you is also very helpful because you can ask and seek their advice on specific topics. 

With this being the roots card, I would have to assume you got lots of support when you started your spiritual path. Nobody really told you that you couldn't do it. This Oracle deck wants to remind you that you still have support on this path. Even if you don't see it, people you love are always going to support you through your tall mountain and your balancing job. They can help you grow as a person as you continue this journey. 

I used lava rocks to give courage and strength

I also used crystals to give clarity. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions and/or followups. 

~Pixie

IMG_E3442.JPG

2 minutes ago, Night Shade said:

Thank you so much for this reading, @PurplePixie03, it really resonated with me.  I'm going to think it over, and give you proper feedback tomorrow.

Take your time @Night Shade, I'm happy you can relate to it. 

19 hours ago, PurplePixie03 said:

I didn't do a super big spread for you so hopefully that is OK. If you need additional information, please let me know and I will make sure to do an extra spread. 🙂

Hi @PurplePixie03.  This spread was fine, thank you!

Question: What is the next step in Nigh Shade's spiritual quest?" 

The Spread I used for you is: 

Card #1: You         Card #2: Your Path                Card #3: Your Potential 

Card #4: The Base Card aka the Root of it All

So then the cards you got in each placement would be (See Photo) 

Card #1: Balancing Act ~You 

Card #2: Mountain ~Your Path

Card #3: Gentle Gardener ~ Your Potential 

Card #4: Talisman ~ The Root of Everything 

Card #1: Balancing Act

So this placement card is all about you, it could be the present, the future, the past even. There is no time frame on this card like there is in a past, present, future spread.

In this card, there is a woman holding a rope, watching with interest and caution, but she is not frightened. On this rope, there is a ship on a wheel trying to get across the rope to the other end. If you look below that ship, there are things falling out while it tips in each direction to try to stay on. 

Oracle Message: "You are calm within, no matter the fluctuation of outer conditions." I believe you've been feeling a bit unsure of your balance in life. That your footing isn't quite right, and may cause you to fall off the tight rope. This card is giving you a message to find your priorities, you don't have to juggle everything at once. If you find a balance that works for you, then everything else will fall into place nicely. 

I just did a reading for myself that showed I was out of balance in many areas, and that I had to get my priorities straight, so this is right on the mark.

With this relating to your question, I'd say you probably need to decide if you are going to continue going on this path, or if it's time to change it. It almost seems like you're trying to have too many paths at once. 

I absolutely try to follow too many paths at once!I'll start down one path, then something else will interest me and I'll head down that path for awhile, and so on, until I'm wandering around in circles.  It's like that old saying "Jack of all trades master of none"

Card #2: Mountain 

This placement is supposed to be about your path that you're on now. If you don't make any changes, what it might turn out to be. Now, I'm not a fortune teller, so I can never tell you for sure. However, I can give you an idea. 

In the Mountain card, the sun is shining on a mountain when it is dark and cloudy. 

Oracle Message: "You have the capacity to flow around any obstacle. This is a time to adapt." With a mountain in your way, you have two options. You can climb to the top of the mountain and realize it will be a hard journey or you can go around the mountain and take the easy way around. If you do feel you have to go up and over the mountain, realize you need to put one foot in front of the other and not to stop. 

I'm always inclined to take the easy way around the mountain, which is fine except it doesn't leave me with much experience or knowledge.  Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try to conquer the mountain once in awhile, to help my growth.

In general this card is about adapting to the situation, and making it your own. Making sure you get what you need, and no matter what the situation is don't forget about your self. 

With this being in the "your path" placement I would assume you are feeling blocked? Like you don't know what direction to take next, and you need someone to tell you. However, that's not really true. It's your story, not anyone else's. 

Sometimes I'm afraid to take the initiative on which direction to go, and I hope that someone will lead the way for me.  Thank you for this reminder that it's okay to make a decision to just try something out, even if it ends up being a mistake in the end.  they're my mistakes to make.

Card #3: Gentle Gardner

This placement is all about your potential, it gives you an insight to see just how much you are capable of, no matter if you consciously know it or not. Somewhere in you, you already know the answer that will show up in this card. 

On this card, there are three eggs with fairies poking out from them in a grass field with someone looking over them all. This person is helping them grow and continue to blossom. 

Oracle Message: "Be your own person. Be a conscious co-creator." This card is explaining, that your thoughts and feelings are what your experiences in life are going to be. If you are being a miserable person, your luck and experiences will follow that.  If you stay positive you are going to have an amazing journey ahead. Your garden has all the potential of being a beautiful thing.

I tend to be afraid to hope for the best, for fear that I'll end up disappointed.  But you're right, if I never believe in all the great things that could be, and put out some positive energy to attract them, then I will never see them.  

With relating to the position of the spreads, I would say that your potential is limitless. Your mind creates the edges of what you can do. If you stay open to the idea of growing and continue hoping and dreaming, then your life and journey will follow that. You create your own barriers, not anyone else.

I love hearing that my potential is limitless!  And you're right again - I have created my own barriers by not believing in myself or my potential.  If I want something, but don't believe it's possible, then I don't even try.  But that approach gets me absolutely nowhere.

Card #4: Talisman

I added to the original spread for this question, because I felt that you needed something that related to your roots and your beliefs. So this card, is at the bottom of the deck flipped over to represent that. 

In this card, there is a woman holding a glowing disk away from her, her back is facing us so we cannot see what her facial expressions are and can only assume. Also, if you notice towards her right leg, there is a yin-yang sign on the ground/ in her dress. 

Oracle Message: "A lesson truly learned us a crystallized as earned wisdom. You have all you need for success you seek." Wisdom is very helpful for many reasons, it helps you learn the roads and paths you want to walk, it also helps you learn who to avoid. However, having the wisdom of someone else near you is also very helpful because you can ask and seek their advice on specific topics. 

This really hit home.  As I said, I'm often on may paths at once, but I never really take the time to learn about any of them thoroughly.  I think that would be a huge help in choosing the right one!  

With this being the roots card, I would have to assume you got lots of support when you started your spiritual path. Nobody really told you that you couldn't do it. This Oracle deck wants to remind you that you still have support on this path. Even if you don't see it, people you love are always going to support you through your tall mountain and your balancing job. They can help you grow as a person as you continue this journey. 

I think this is referring to my mom.  Even though she may not agree with most of the things I'm into, she's always supported me, and tried to help me along the way.

I used lava rocks to give courage and strength

I also used crystals to give clarity. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions and/or followups. 

~Pixie

Thank you again for this reading.  It really resonated with me. :smiley:

IMG_E3442.JPG

@Night Shade I am so happy my reading was so spot on for you!! I took a couple risks that I normally wouldn't have like telling you that you're unbalanced because some people either are in denial or simply lie and say they're a perfectly balanced person. 

Thanks so much for letting me read for you!

16 hours ago, PurplePixie03 said:

Sounds great! Do you have a spread and/or question that you'd prefer me to read on? 

You can use any spread you'd like, I would like to know about how to bring in more prosperity to my life? Is that okay? Or should I choose another question?

3 hours ago, Emilija said:

You can use any spread you'd like, I would like to know about how to bring in more prosperity to my life? Is that okay? Or should I choose another question?

This will do just fine, give me a bit and I'll post your reading as soon as I can. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.