Hello! 

I was wondering if there was a way to change either my user name itself or just a screen name. I had originally set my user name up as purplefairy, but was hoping to have another option to have my screen name be Pixie Hart instead. Is there a way to change my user name and have that be my screen name and/or just add Pixie Hart onto it? If that even makes sense. 😂

Thanks,

Pixie

I am not sure if you need an admin to do it like on the old forum software but try this out because I think we can do it now ourselves.

Go to your profile at the top and account settings and see where it says "change display name" type your new one in!

You can only change your name a certain amount of times and also on your profile it will have a history of your old name (which is useful really).

Hope you can change it to Pixie Hart, give it a go yourself and post if it's not possible ❤️

If you do change your name, please update on this thread.  Your original name and your new name!  And remember you still use the old username to log in NOT the new name. 😉