I've gotten this notice opening threads about 10

times, starting during the switchover, the last time this morning. 

--------------------------------

Insufficient Storage
The method could not be performed on the resource because the server is unable to store the representation needed to successfully complete the request. There is insufficient free space left in your storage allocation.

Additionally, a 507 Insufficient Storage error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

---------------------------

Win 10/Chrome/ATT  A refresh or page back usually clears it, sometimes it takes two times, but it is odd. I have Acres of computer space so shouldn't be something on my end? 

Had that before as well. When it first opened or changed over and ...for some days off and on.

And now - slow to load. Even gives options to wait or cancel.

I've gotten this message before the upgrade and this one now. It comes up about once a day still..

Like @DownUnderNZer said the site is slow to load, but I experienced that before the update. I'm not really sure how to fix either. 

Guys, this is unavoidable for now.  When we  upgraded the software we had plans of moving to a new server.  That didn't work out so for now we're still on the same server.  These messages are nothing to worry about because Little Fang takes care of this on her end.  Yes, there are times the server slows down or the storage messages pop up.  Just close out or refresh the page and they will go away.  This will be taken care of in time but we are now out of money and will have to rely on subscriptions or ads to get the coins we need to further upgrade the server.

thanks! just wanted to know if it was me. Happening to everyone, no problem 🙂 

Slow I wouldn't really know, we are on the far end of tower reach, so sometimes I don't get service at all or it is very spotty. Still better than dial up though. 

31 minutes ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

Still better than dial up though. 

OMG Sharyn, I remember those days!!  Yes, it's a technical problem, you haven't entered the Twilight Zone!

black and white doll GIF