Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

Can You Renovate And Re-sell a House for a Huge Profit?

Alright, been watching Property Brothers!

You Got: You made a profit of $110,750!

You did it! You chose the ideal renovations that added value to your house without spending too much of your own money in the process. And now you have enough money to buy your ACTUAL dream house that you'll live in forever. You're kind of a renovation whiz! You should probably get your own home renovation reality show.

@Saturn Celeste congrats!!! I did not do well... 🤣

You Got: You only made a profit of $46,500!

Darn! You didn't meet your profit goal. You either didn't choose good enough materials, or you spent too much on the renovations themselves. That's too bad, because you wanted to use the profit to buy yourself your ACTUAL dream home! The bank isn't willing to loan you any more money, either. Looks like you'll just have to flip ANOTHER house before you settle down!

You Got: You made a profit of $108,260!

You did it! You chose the ideal renovations that added value to your house without spending too much of your own money in the process. And now you have enough money to buy your ACTUAL dream house that you'll live in forever. You're kind of a renovation whiz! You should probably get your own home renovation reality show.

Guest Night Shade

You Got: You only made a profit of $70,560!

Darn! You didn't meet your profit goal. You either didn't choose good enough materials, or you spent too much on the renovations themselves. That's too bad, because you wanted to use the profit to buy yourself your ACTUAL dream home! The bank isn't willing to loan you any more money, either. Looks like you'll just have to flip ANOTHER house before you settle down!

I went with what I liked, so I guess I have cheap tastes!