Lee3

Prisma Visions Deck

well I found my deck , quite a bold statement for someone relatively new to tarot I guess , ive been around and owned a few different tarot’s over the years but I just feel connected. I hope to go through the cards with interpretations/ feelings / and thoughts starting with the major arcana feel free to input it will be most welcome. 

The fool believes he is someone he is not  wading through waters for something unsought .

The magician plays tricks in the dark of the night refracting the light of all future sight.

A set of cards to tease your mind , revealing a past , present , future, combined. 

E1E349A0-474D-4922-B30D-23E7DDB5FC6A.jpeg

70BB6495-BD7B-4529-A4CB-A524260E349C.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I’m about to start the first sub section on the first card .  Discussion on the particular card can take place in its relevant area and hopefully we will have a lot of personal feelings and interpretations  of how the card translates individually and how this might fit in with its traditional meaning or how it differs from one person to the next. 

This section we can discuss general matters and others can decide what card we can look at next. 

Im going to start with a card that is a bit of an enigma to me The Lovers  I have some unfinished business that me and @Wanderer started so seems fitting to start off here 

Edited by Lee3

I’ve had a little time away from my cards but I’m once again returning to them. 

Hopefully get the next card up this weekend 

@RavenOfSummer  great I look forward to your insights too as I am still fairly new to tarot as well as this deck so I hope to learn from your understandings and what has presented in your readings