Juuz

Pentacles And Sexual Attraction

I am new using tarot and certainly will have to take classes in order to understand it... I asked if the man I love feels physical attracted to me. It came out the king of pentacles, the queen of pentacles and the two of pentacles. This tells me intuitively that the answer is yes but it also came to my mind that maybe he is already with another woman. Can you please help me interpret? Ty!

Dear @Juuz,

Welcome to the forum! :animated-smileys-waving-065:

I know that the moderators will move this thread to the section for tarot exchanges, and ”lock it” until you make 5 posts, which is a requirement to post there. In other words, others won’t be able to respond until you’ve made 5 posts...

A good place to start here, is the Introductions part of the forum...

Make a post there, introducing yourself; and I’m sure that there’s a lot for you here, to learn more about the tarot and get help with interpretations etc.

It’s a nice forum with kind people 🙂 

@Nordica De Spell Thank you! You are absolutely correct! 

@Juuz Hello and welcome to TT&M! This post is indeed in the wrong area and you do not have enough posts for me to move it into Tarot Readings. Let us know when you’ve met the requirements and we will unlock your thread. We will ask you to elaborate on your own interpretations and that you try to interpret all the cards that you mentioned. This is because we consider this a learning forum, not a place for free readings 🙂

So, simply PM one of the moderators when you have 5 posts, and we will take it from there!