Hi Everyone!

WolfMother

WolfMother

Really happy to find this forum and see so many active members! My name is Anastasia, I'm from Israel and Tarot and other esoteric topics are my passion since childhood. Mostly read for my self all my life (my friends and family wasn't excited about my strange hobbies )) but lately I came out of the broom closet, started to read for other people and meeting people with same interests. And it was life changing. The best part was finding the teachers of tarot system that is so logical and precise and fits me perfectly - the french system, which is based on the work of Papus (Gérard Encausse) and soon I'm finishing my studies and hope to start read professionally.  

Glad to meet you all!

Anastasia 

Saturn Celeste

Hi Anastasia!  Welcome to the forum!  You've come to the right place to learn how to start a business, we have a paid readers section where you can advertise your business right from the website!  After you have 5 posts, you'll be able to participate in the exchanges with other readers.  If you have any questions, just ask.  There are many wonderful people here to help newcomers to the site. :animated-smileys-signs-085:

Nordica De Spell
5 minutes ago, WolfMother said:

lately I came out of the broom closet,

I love that!! And I can somewhat relate, I used to sit there and read for myself as well. But being here, and reading for others, and etc., has really changed something in my life! Let’s all come out of the broom closet! Nice to meet you! :animated-smileys-waving-065:

MoonScooter

Welcome!! What a great username and your real name is very pretty as well! I hope you love it here!

I can think of no greater medium to improving yourself fastest then by reading here on the forum offering readings.. but not just any readings.. oh no..

you should if you are willing that is,, do the following 

1. change the intent of the reading every time..

examples pastlife,, innerchild, love, business, dreams..  

by reading the various topics you are gaining experience, in applying the tarot into different aspects. 

2. give feedback to the feedback..

that is the most important,, for you make sure there is no confusion. , and it can become like tea time after a reading eheh. 

3. it helps you get out of your book knowledge , to read by feeling ..to preare for reading professionally..

for you can't see us,,  or know  that much about us,, so you have to rely on the tarot more.