Perfecttrine

MuninnMissinHuginn
On 3/3/2022 at 6:59 PM, whatsawhosit said:

what do you want to get out of it? a new tarot spread? a fun puzzle to stimulate your mind? a new way to look at all of life? all three can lead to the same exact place, if one does not give up, I suppose.

I am interested in the process, how it would work to use for reading, and a new perspective.  I guess it is nosy curiosity. My partner has been reading Idries Shah’s book “The Sufis”.  There is a chapter entitled “The Secret Language III. The Philosopher’s Stone”.  It is curious that it came to me now.  This synchronicity of information also makes me want to continue to understand what you are doing with the deck.

On 3/3/2022 at 6:59 PM, whatsawhosit said:

This describes our circle as a spiral that is evolving upwards

It is interesting that this image of what is happening with the octave is also and image that comes across when I have read about the science of time.  (NOT that I understand a minuscule amount of what is being said, but it is endlessly fascinating. 

On 3/4/2022 at 1:51 AM, whatsawhosit said:

The ultimate inversion is you sitting at the table with an idea about a sweater you want to make... At the same point that you are sitting at the table with a sweater you made.

In your mind this all happened in a moment.. your mind pictures the sweater the sweater being made and pictures ourself picturing the sweater.

And that's where I want to leave you for a day or two. Seeing yourself seeing yourself doing something. As we try to fit our life into an enneagram in order to see what's going on. We begin to see ourselves seeing ourself. 

I am with you so far.   

20220308_035124.thumb.jpg.a8c64c690b45517bce8f93fffb9f412a.jpg

The most basic stuff in doing a reading with this is to just lay out three cards in the triangle. Instead of three cards in a row that mean past present or futuure. Apply the rules of the philosopher's Stone to them.

Don't even ask a question shuffle the cards really good lay out three cards in a triangle.

That top card is going to relate to something being experienced. The second card is going to relate to something that is going to happen or happening automatically due to the first thing. The third card is going to be how you feel about it how your emotional Outlook can either add to the situation or hinder it. 

This process I call "looking for the current state of change." It's an old tool of divination we're just using tarot cards to do it instead of yarrow sticks.

Knowing what we know about how the philosopher's Stone works now. Not having negative and positive in the proper place could cause it to function in a different way. Odd is positive even is negative.

Major cards represent, in general, inner experience. Minor cards are going to represent, in the general sense, outer experience events in the world.

So in a perfect spread we would hope to see major cards at 6 and 9. And also like to see a minor card that is resonant with the cards at six and nine placed at three.

Edited by whatsawhosit
Typos

20220312_185615.thumb.jpg.840b62be02efd9fbe61880dd066d9068.jpg

There's lots of info about the enneagram on the internet now a days. Wikipedia even has an article....

I could have saved a life of effort if I had just not done anything until now and then went and read Wikipedia...🤔

There was so much involved with explaining how the enneagram works, and I figure that won't be the last time someone asks..

We went ahead and created a few pages on our blog. It basically repeats everything we went over here, with better pictures.

<link removed>

it was fun talking about it. 🙂

20220313_194002.thumb.jpg.6db71436df39dbc682f8f3c02ab4b91e.jpg

@whatsawhosit we love you sharing your deck in this section but we do not allow personal links in posts. It's seen in the forum rules as self-promotion. No links to own content or sites in posts please.

You are welcome to post your explainer or link to the deck site in your signature (under profile settings) and also as you are a subscriber you welcome to post a thread to links to your deck in our promote yourself! area here